LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tech Question For You Internet Gurus

Repaid1

You could do a big clean now, and clear out your cookies, and when you do diaper related things do that Private Browsing thing so that you don't get those kind of ads on your youtube things. I get freaking cheapchux.com and northshorecare.com all the freaking time, btw...

Presuming that this is something that gets into your machine, this is one time when an AIO might help

Yeah I have had that issue with Northshore cookies before. I actually segregate all my ABDL related viewing into a totally seperate browser. I use Safari for viewing here and anything else like that and use Chrome for everything else.

Yeah I have had that issue with Northshore cookies before. I actually segregate all my ABDL related viewing into a totally seperate browser. I use Safari for viewing here and anything else like that and use Chrome for everything else.

Guest jeff142

Download the plugin Adblockplus... It removes ALL the ads.. and anything that sticks (like the bottom ad) right click and hit add filter.. Just make sure you don't block the whole images/ folder.

uhhhhgggggg! I sometimes wonder if people even read stuff anymore :P Just for fun mind you, reread my first post and see what I have tried....then see some of the responses!

I dunno, but you may need to run a "search for files" command using "temp" as the search criteria, then dig through those results to see if there is anything left that should be gone. If you can find the company who does the ads you're seeing, use their name for a search criteria too. Be sure to "show hidden files" and to not delete anything you are not certain of. If you still have problems, send those uncertain items into a new file you create on your desktop then delete the original. This will hide them from, and take them out of, the OS system but still allow you to replace them individually in "safe mode" if they were a needed system file ;) As always set a "restore point" and make sure it's actually there on the restore calender before you do anything that may need to be undone!

It's my understanding that some personalization techniques make use of IP addresses, although that's less personal than other techniques because it ties the behavior to a machine rather than a user (although lots of machines of course only have one dominant user). There's a fair body of published research on how personalization techniques lead to substantially higher ad click-thru rates by serving up ads closer to the user's expressed interests.

Parhaps they've got your (machine's) number.

Those popup adds can be embarrassing if someone else uses your PC. Of course you could have some fun with a coworkers desktop by going to one of the offenders site like Northshore and doing a quick search. They never know why they are seeing these adds.