LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Parents\family Limiting Diapers This Holiday?

My folks are coming, so I guess you could say I'm binging, but ain't going to purge. A little nervous, as I wear for stress relief and can't when they are here. They'll be here for a week. Anyone else anxious because of similar reasons?

This reminds me of something that happened 25 years ago. I lived by myself in an apartment, and I worked the overnight shift. Once, while at work, the phone rang. It was one of my friends and his wife. They lived about 160 miles away from me, had been on vacation, and were heading back home--but it was late, they were tired, and when passing through my town decided that they'd like to stop at my place and sleep a while before heading the rest of the way home.

I said "Oh sure, no problem" and they stopped by where I worked and I gave them the key. About two hours later it occurred to me that all of my diaper stuff was out in plain sight. I'd been wearing at home for the past few days and since I was by myself there was no need to hide anything.

I remember thinking "oh shit, well now I've been caught" but I couldn't leave work, even if I could it was too late. At that point there was nothing I could do about it. So I just sat there waiting for the inevitable phone call about "ha, we found your 'underwear'" or whatever. (In a way, the thought of having it out in the open--especially with his wife--was kind of a turn on, but still....)

My friends woke up about five hours later, called me at work, said thanks, that they were leaving, and that they'd left the key hidden under the doormat.

When I arrived home, I saw that they'd slept in my big double bed and made up the bed for me. Right there near the bed there was a big stack of my diapers, plastic pants, and my diaper pail which was full of smelly wet diapers.

There's no way the could have been in there and not seen (and probably smelled) what I'd been doing. Oops. But to this day, they have never said a word!

Unless you had pacifiers and nursery print diapers and plastic pants laying about, they probably thought you have a bedwetting problem and were just way too polite to say anything to you about it! Especially after you extended them your hospitality by letting them stay in your house!

well this is a great opportunity for people to discover alternative ways to relieve stress. It is important we all have multiple coping skills in our toolbox to get through life... one cannot rely on diapers alone, and having family or friends visiting is just one example of why.

So learn some new ways to relax, and forget about diapers for a few days... the more you think about how you can't wear them, the more your stress will increase....

besides its the holidays, focus on spending time with your family and friends, not on what you are wearing around your genitals!

I don't have a problem with the holidays regarding diapers. I wear 24/7 so I wear under my clothes and we went to my in laws/sister in law's house for Christmas dinner.

It will just be my boyfriend and i this year on Christmas day, so I'll still have my diapers to wear freely :) it'll be new years that i will be with my family...so no new years baby for us i suppose :(

It is the opposite for me. I get to wear a nappy to bed and suck a dummy for the next 2 nights, plus last night. See, I've split up with my girlfriend so I thought I would spend christmas round my mums house. And I can wear freely to bed! Felt amazing waking up this morning sucking a dummy and wearing a nappy! A good christmas present to myself.

i was going to wear a diapie christmas eve and be daddy's christmas baby - we have family visiting, but its not as if they are in our bedroom... and what stopped me from doing so was that we had no wipes!

This year my children and my g/f's children spent most of Christmas day around their other parents.

My gorgeous partner had bought me a Xmas gift of some stuffers, nappy pins and a big baby bottle.

She told me that she's like me to spend the day being put (for the first time) in a cloth nappy and plastic pants, but I did nt want my 'baby state' to ruin our festive lunch together so I opted to be dressed after we'd finished dinner.

After we finished our turkey she took me upstairs and I was pinned into a thick cloth nappy with my cartoon plastic pants over the top. With the stuffer in place I managed to wet three times before I was showered down and taped into an M4 and a clean pair of plastic pants to spend the night in.

The fact that my O/H kindly bought me some AB presents has kinda eased my mind about her disliking participating in my 'thing' and I hope to use the bottle soon and explore further these new feelings.

well this is a great opportunity for people to discover alternative ways to relieve stress. It is important we all have multiple coping skills in our toolbox to get through life... one cannot rely on diapers alone, and having family or friends visiting is just one example of why.

So learn some new ways to relax, and forget about diapers for a few days... the more you think about how you can't wear them, the more your stress will increase....

besides its the holidays, focus on spending time with your family and friends, not on what you are wearing around your genitals!

Agreed. I just hosted my parents for five days and really was too busy with them to think about padding up at all! I could have at night, but I honestly have more fun just wandering around in them on my time off. It wasn't until their last night that it even crossed my mind that I wasn't wearing.

I'm sure it varies for everyone based on want/need, but never put yourself in a possibly outing situation when you can just hold off and enjoy the holidays with the family. Heck, I do a risk analysis for diapers anytime I wear out- it's why I'm still not ready to wear to work! Maybe once I buy one of those spiffy onesies from XP and some more M2 or M3's..... Either way, if I have to stress while wearing, it's not worth the hassle for me.

All that being said- they just left, and Imma dig everything out of the closets and put them back in their public places! :D

Since I wear 24/7 and all my family and friends know it, no problem for me. But the baby stuff is a little different. Mommy likes to keep that relationship private, and I'm with her on that. So no rhumba pants. She did let me wear my blue carousel plastic pants from Baby Pants, and I did keep my pacifier close, though I only used it when I was alone. It was clipped to my high-back bib overalls with a Pooh clip though. She stayed close so I didn't get too nervous or scared because lots of people tend to make me that way, and we had a house full. Because the grandkids were there I kept my diapers covered under my bibs and jammie pants. I hate not being able to run around in just diapers and a T-shirt.

Tonight we went out to dinner and then to the theater to see The Hobbit. I drank several Iced Teas, and a large Vanilla Coke at the theater. My niece from Arlington, VA noticed that I didn't use the restroom once. Her comment: "God! Are you a Camel?" I just grinned. It was a great movie!