LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unusual Question About Nerve Damage And Male Testicles

I have nerve damage down the entire right side of my body Plus Muscular Dystrophy and Hereditary Neuralgic Amyotrophy these two disease together are horrible and i have told by medical experts that for another person to be born with these two diseases the odds are greater than 1 in 9 billion so when i say nerve damage or problems i'm the "poster child for it".

But there is one little thing that for some reason it disturbs me about the whole thing and that is my right Testicle stays shriveled against my body well the left one does its normal heating and cooling expanding and contracting thing no problem, anyone ever experience this and what was the cause, ws it the nerve damage or a specific nerve.

if anybody has an answer i'd really love to know!!

I don't have that answer, but I do know that a male can be quite fertile with even just one testicle ;) I know a guy who lost one of his in a motorcycle wreck who has sired two perfectly healthy kids that closely resemble him :whistling: Based on what I've heard anecdotally, it is not uncommon for there to be quite a bit of difference between the sizes of either side.

Bettypooh

Since my testacles don't really work any more, and don't really do anything but just hang there, I've thought about asking the doc to take 'em off! They're just in the way these days. Mr. Wiggly isn't wiggly any more! Weird though, I still grow hair on my scrotum. Wish I could answer your question, but I'm with those who are just thinking: "Wow, 1 in 9 billion! Sometimes life doesn't make any sense." Glad you come in here. Sorry about the jerks that also come in here from time to time. Pay no attention to them. Think of them as a pocket of gas in a diaper.

At prep-school in the 1950's I was taught that the left testicle usually hangs lower than the right. Google confirms it still does.

I am NOT a medical professional, however, I do understand how the body works. I would say that your problem does have to do with nerve damage. Nerves are the telephone lines that connect every part of your body to the brain. You state that your nerve damage covers the entire right side of your body and that it is your right testi that stays shriveled. I would suspect that the nerves in your right testi are not able to tell the brain that they need more or less blood flow therefore your testi stays shriveled. You can test this theory by pouring warm and cold water over the testicles and observe how each side reacts to the temperature change.

Feel free to correct me if im worng. best of health and luck to you.

Since you have spoken with your doctor, " i have (been) told by medical experts that for another person to be born with these two diseases the odds are greater than 1 in 9 billion", what has your doctor said about it? I would expect that your doctor or a urologist would be the one to ask for expert medical answers on this condition whichmay be related to an even rarer condition you have.

TDX_SP Crusin Nappy,

what darkravendl stated is partially correct. Yes it is true that nerve damage can have profound effect on a portion of ones body. However, since the testes are cross connected and also interlinked, even if you had no nerves feeding to your brain from your right testE, the expand / shrinking mechanism (inbuilt cooling) would still work since it it driven from the opposite teste.

What it seems is that the effected teste is undeveloped. As a result, it hasn't grown to the size of its neighbour and will not, and usually happened before birth.