LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need Game Advice!

DailyDi

Any Elder Scrolls game from Morrowind and onwards (Daggerfall's procedural generation puts a lot of people off)

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die edition (PC version, comes with the new add-on)

Two Worlds II (from what I've seen, haven't played it personally though)

Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (a bit linear with its plot emphasis but worth a bare minimum of two playthroughs, awesome environments)

Dragon Age: Origins (a bit like the above structure-wise, but its combat is through-and-through CRPG)

Going to state the obvious and throw Guild Wars 2 out there :P

Runes of Magic plays a lot like WoW imo. It's F2P but last time I played it, it was seriously P2W. Still, I enjoyed it thoroughly for upwards of two years - the only reason I quit was my friends all moved on to other games and the devs made my class pretty useless (that may be repaired now).

Oh, and I've been playing both Orcs Must Die 2 and Torchlight 2, both are fun.

OMD is a combination of hack/slash and tower defense - kill orcs in a variety of hilarious ways. Game is kinda short though.

TL2 is very similar to Diablo 2 in many ways, less fiddly inventory management, everyone gets a minion. What I like is it makes you feel like your character is pretty powerful right off the bat, not like D2 where you can get owned by the first mob you see if you're not careful.

Both games have a beautiful, slightly cartoonish 3D style - a little reminiscent of the Al Bhed in Final Fantasy X, imo.

Favorite line from Orcs Must Die 2 - "I like a nice medium-rare orc, warm pink center."

Guest diaperboykcmo

I love Call of Duty online free for all. It gives you different boards, but it's the same kill as many people as you can.. Nothing like lining up a sniper shot, they never see it coming! Laying in the grass and people running right by you, you sneak up on them and knife e'm. I can play t for hours and not get board.

Madden football is also great, I know that's a sports game, you may not be into that. Assasians creed 3 is awesome, but I'm STUCK! LOL

Guild Wars 2. Free to play, they do have micro transactions, but nothing that forces you to buy it. But allows them to provide a constant support, updates and patches as well as new content. You lose nothing by not buying their 'gems'. Gives you access to more bank space, or special fun items, special collectibles, but nothing that's a must. PLUS, and this is a first that i've seen, if you deem you do want to get extra bank space and thus buy gems, they have an IN GAME currency exchange, allowing you to turn your hard earned Gold into Gems. Again, not forcing you to buy with real money.

The game involves a long engaging story, fun dungeons (some more fun then others, but their new one Fractals of the Mist are REALLY great), PVP (or World Vs World Vs World). There's a lot of areas to explore, sight seeing, Map completion bonuses, and even special Jump Puzzles. Some are hard, but challenging and keep you entertained.

Worth looking into. I'm loving it so far! I'm on Jade Quarry server if anyone else plays.

Borderlands and Borderlands 2!! Its an FPS/RPG. Oh yea and any of the fallout series. Fallout new vegas was awesome!I've put over 170 hours into it and didnt even beat it yet. Again an fps/rpg.

Well, if you like WoW, you might like Lord of the Rings online, because it is basically the same thing, just a little more lamer and boring. I would play WoW, but it requires a monthly payment, and I think that is way too expensive for something I don't really need.

I would highly recommend Diablo 3. You can play it like an MMORPG and still keep your life (well that depends on you I guess) and your money.

Guest diaperj71

Borderlands and Borderlands 2!! Its an FPS/RPG. Oh yea and any of the fallout series. Fallout new vegas was awesome!I've put over 170 hours into it and didnt even beat it yet. Again an fps/rpg.

I second that suggestion. Borderlands 1 & 2 are both addicting rpg/fps, no crafting or guilds but lots of loot, leveling up and questing.

Star Wars: The Old Republic is pretty much like WoW from what I've been told! I have been playing it since the beginning of this year and its been fun! Now that they've gone to the F2P system, there has been a lot of new things added! You should try it out DailyDi.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've never tried any MMORPGs but you might want to try EVE Online. It apparently takes a little investment to get into the meat of the game, but it's easily the most interesting game world I've seen. You can also pay for your subscription with in game money if you want, so if you are good enough you don't even have to pay a subscription fee! Even if you're not interested in playing, I recommend googling some of the crazier stories involving the EVE economic system -- some guy stole like $100,000 worth of in game credit by putting stooges on a massive corporation's board of directors, a large clan launched a full scale, multiday assault on a NPC space station, etc. It's all one huge game world so all of this stuff effects everybody else.

I know way too much about an MMO that I've never even played before...my excuse is that I'm an economics geek.