LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uk Adult Baby Television Program Broadcast Date

ToddlerDavy

Hi there,

I was filmed for a TV program about adult babies back in the summer; it now has a broadcast date.

My Fifteen Stone Baby will be broadcast on Channel 4 on 26 November at 10pm. This is in the UK so apologies to those with the misfortune to live abroad;) At least the weather is always nicer abroad... :)

The producer has just sent me a text apologising for the title – I don’t mind being fifteen stone… She says it is a very good film that should please me.

I hope you all enjoy it... I hope *I* enjoy it...;)

waves,

Davy.

• Like 1

It will be interesting to see how badly they misinterpret and badly edit the show. Since ratings and entertainment are the goal rather than information, I suspect you will come off looking rather poorl. I hope not, but based on other TV shows I hope your employer doesnt see it.

Sure it's the 26th? I can't see it on my EPG or on the C4 listings.

Also, 10pm on a Monday is the regular timeslot for 8 out of 10 cats - and I think they have a few more episodes left in this series. So perhaps they've told you the date slightly wrong.

My money would be on the 29th at 10 instead, as that seems to be the usual time for Channel 4's one-off documentaries. But I can't see that far ahead on the listing yet to check.

Either way, if you don't find a way to record the show - as a contributor, the production company should be able to send you a complimentary DVD copy if you email and ask them nicely :)

Good luck with the show. Hope the programme is what you want it to be.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been sent some times for repeats of the program which I have listed here:

http://toddlerism.com/2012/11/adult-baby-television-program-repeats/

The director has promised me a copy of the program so I will be able to get it to interested viewers abroad.

Waves,

Davy.

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express

• 2 weeks later...

My gorgeous G/F mentioned this show to me tonight.

I don't think it's something we can watch together with young children in the house but it'll be good to catch up at some point in the near future on 4OD and talk about the content

I've been sent some times for repeats of the program which I have listed here:

http://toddlerism.co...rogram-repeats/

The director has promised me a copy of the program so I will be able to get it to interested viewers abroad.

It'll be available on bittorrent, so don't worry about that.

Out of curiosity, how were you approached to appear in the show? Did you respond to an ad in those "Be on TV!"-listings sites, or did they contact you directly?

Just watched the Channel 4 programme...and full marks to the Channel for producing a really excellent programme. It concentrates on 2 couples in the main, Justin and Keith in the UK and Derek and Maxine in the States. It's the first time I have seen a programme that has given itself over completely to let ABs tell their side of being ABs without any outside interference or wasting any time trying to delve too deeply into why so many people love the lifestyle. The filming is superb, has lovely unobtrusive background music, and the commentary is sensitive and non judgemental. It really is a must see programme for ABs.....

I live away from home right now, but I gave my parents a phine call yesterday call to ask if they were going to watch it, they said they planned to watch it anyway (no doubt in an attempt to understand me better). I did warn them that it would likely paint a distorted picture that wouldn't necessarily apply in my case. I didn't get to watch it live myself as I was out when it was on. I'll try to get a torrent of it at some point.

The post above mi e seems positive, but I look forward to wgat my parents have to say about it, so I guess I should watch it befire I speak to them next.

Just watched the Channel 4 programme...and full marks to the Channel for producing a really excellent programme. It concentrates on 2 couples in the main, Justin and Keith in the UK and Derek and Maxine in the States. It's the first time I have seen a programme that has given itself over completely to let ABs tell their side of being ABs without any outside interference or wasting any time trying to delve too deeply into why so many people love the lifestyle. The filming is superb, has lovely unobtrusive background music, and the commentary is sensitive and non judgemental. It really is a must see programme for ABs.....

Other way round... Derek and Maxine live in the UK, I should know me and my partner visit them enough :blush:

I live away from home right now, but I gave my parents a phine call yesterday call to ask if they were going to watch it, they said they planned to watch it anyway (no doubt in an attempt to understand me better). I did warn them that it would likely paint a distorted picture that wouldn't necessarily apply in my case. I didn't get to watch it live myself as I was out when it was on. I'll try to get a torrent of it at some point.

The post above mi e seems positive, but I look forward to wgat my parents have to say about it, so I guess I should watch it befire I speak to them next.

Don't need a torrent if you are in the UK... Should be on 4od, probably already is although I haven't checked yet

Afternoon all,

I’ve uploaded the adult baby documentary to YouTube. It’s in four bits which are here:

http://youtu.be/889-MBf31ek

http://youtu.be/jlLrioZGUwM

http://youtu.be/DfBvr91jKHQ

http://youtu.be/ue1qJsTva3U

It was quite good, but focused on a couple of things a bit too heavily. Kat's daddy is a bit of a control freak.

I got the final ROAR!!!

waves

Davy.

i watched the show and was impressed. I liked the fact that they had Derek as the "focus" uk baby, and that was a good decision in my mind, because he comes across as a normal friendly guy, who just so happens to like acting like a baby. I feel thats important, because so often people think that ab's are just weirdos... Derek definately does not come across as that. Did not like Kats boyfriend.. he comes across as controlling and showed a somewhat more bad side to things (in my opinion), but then i guess you can't have the light without the dark. besides him i thought all the other babies featured where very good on the show and showed a good representation of things... it was nice to see a variety on there in terms of age.