LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Bambino Ad Banner.

I've been away for a week at Milwaukeee and I return to our new Bambino Banner at the top of my screen. Nothing against sposors or bambinos or anything but this is in a very visible spot. When I'm on DD I trry to keep it private and not shout out to the world what I'm doing. It is too noticable, and I know somebody else had a browser they could configure but atm I cant use the chat or forums very much because of this new banner.

• Like 1

Who else would see it that you would not want to and under what conditions? I keep my DD link on an SD card that I can remove when I wish and I have a private life with time to myself with nobody around. I hope you are not doing this on a work computer

At work lol no. I share a house with my younger brother and his wife. 'm in a wheelchair and he is paid as my personal attendant. But due to many reasons he has lots of chances to glance at my screen and so does the wife. So having a less noticable banner etc, is more discreet.

That situation rots. You should have some arrangement for private space to put your machine. Some browsers let you arrange things so that images do not load automatically. I think FireFox is one of those

The only reason I chose the ad-free theme is that they are all about throw-aways which I will never buy online or except under very unusula circumstnaces. I have no quarrel wiht banner ads and would not mind them if they were about things I could use or wanted. It would be nice if he could target them to the appropriate fora, like cloth diapers and panties

Who else would see it that you would not want to and under what conditions? I keep my DD link on an SD card that I can remove when I wish and I have a private life with time to myself with nobody around. I hope you are not doing this on a work computer

The DD link will STILL be on the computer unless you run say ccleaner. Also I been on this so SO many times, I can easily remember the website in my head, so can you.

Funny I run adblock and still see all the banners..but anyway.

The DD link will STILL be on the computer unless you run say ccleaner. Also I been on this so SO many times, I can easily remember the website in my head, so can you.

To be found it would have to be searched for in the bowels of the computer, which menas by at least a semiprofessional, or they would have to go through my cookies and understand them. I am more concerned about someone casually or accidentally finding it and my other LG material so I keep them on removable storage and I do not let it anywhere near my tablet

I am uber paranoid. I run DD on a separate computer, remote desktop to it and log-in with a user ID that isn't the last one logged on with. I always do secure browsing just in case. I also use a proxy that I disable unless I'm using it so nothing will be tracked directly to my ISP IP address.

Wow. So much paranoia. I feel for you folks. I really do. I don't run DD or any other diaper site through any filters or anything like that. The only time I purge my history is when we have out of town guests who may need to use my computer, which might happen once a year....

I suppose I am pretty fortunate when it comes down to living this lifestyle.....

Nobody uses my computer, but as I mentioned above I share a house with my younger bgrother and his wife. Whom have plenty of chances to glance at my screen. And have more than once. 4-5 years ago my brother and I were joking around calling each other names and he said diaper-lover and caught me off guard. I said f--- you. And that was that.

I dont quite understand the level of paranoia being dispayed here. I know you want to keep it secret but proxies and remote logon (yeah I had to find out about them first!)? Is it really the banner ad that gives this away as a diaper site? what about all the profiles and the site title and as dlb found out, it isnt a secret anyhow.

The best solution I've found is to just visit DD using a smartphone, which works perfectly fine with the DD style sheets. If you browse over 3/4G versus a WiFi connection, there's literally no evidence outside the internal cache of your phone.

Yes - open cellular communications are easy to intercept and read, but it's 99.999% guaranteed that no one will ever contact or chastise you based on cellular data they intercept through arguably immoral or illegal means. And counterpoint to any cospiracy theorists, the FBI won't come knocking on your door for browsing a fetish site on your phone. They're more concerned with important stuff - like thwarting would-be terrorists, for example.

If you're concerned about someone physically snooping on your phone, download a password protection app and be sure to lock your phone after EVERY use.

I know some folks don't own smart phones, but they've dropped in price substantially in the past couple years. I'd argue that - if privacy is a primary concern - they're a wise investment.

Just my two cents...

I dont quite understand the level of paranoia being dispayed here. I know you want to keep it secret but proxies and remote logon (yeah I had to find out about them first!)? Is it really the banner ad that gives this away as a diaper site? what about all the profiles and the site title and as dlb found out, it isnt a secret anyhow.

What happens in Las Vegas stays in Vegas: the Internet is <em>NOT</em> Vegas!

First: Two Words: Anthony Weiner 'Nuff Said

Second: Job interviewers often scour the Web to see what, if anything, prospective employees do on the web

Third: Privacy: Most of us have our computers serviced. Now a tech can see anything they want and usually do not care unless they may know us personally. However, why leave things around in casual view that can start a sequence of events in which we do not care to get involved. This is also true of family, friends and guests. We deal with different persons in different contexts and discretion is the better part of valor. Or we just may not want to answer many questions. The picosecond the idea of or word "kink" hits the table, all cards are wild and people gab

Fourth: X: The Unknown. Wet Happens: It is a good idea to cultivate safe habits before you put your foot in your mouth up to your elbow Ah Grasshopper: is it not better to say "I did..." than "Why didn't I..."? There are more horror stories here than in the Miskatonic University Library