LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabine Xmas Print Confirmed

Zander

Title says it all - you can see pictures from the supplier on the Merry Christmas Fabine (Size M) page, and in my Buntewindel Fabine Merry Christmas (Medium) gallery.

EDIT/UPDATE: The quote below is a copy/paste of a reply I made later in this thread ... for all those lazy sods who don't read the thread properly....

Pictures for those who are interested are available in my Buntewindel Fabine Merry Christmas (Medium) gallery.

I've also updated put a link into The Big List.

PREVIEWS IMAGES (see the full gallery for larger versions and other images):

sml_gallery_33739_1612_1107654.jpgsml_gallery_33739_1612_1096558.jpgsml_gallery_33739_1612_732980.jpg

I'm speculating here, but I don't think it is that small of a run. I think they order a few thousand (or more, packs) but have different finishing on the same production line. E.g. Fabine Original, Fabine White, Fabine Black and Fabine XMAS could all be made in the same production line. The only difference required in a run is swapping out the backing plastic from white to black when making a black set. The printing is trivial to change.

The only one which seems like it would be a different line is the "Fabine Safety Plus" and frankly this looks like they might have been left over from a different order and just bought.

Of course, keep in mind they supply all of Europe too, which is a bigger market than the US.

Even if they have a small number of customers (say in the thousands), thats enough to cover one or two runs a year from a manufacturer.

• 2 weeks later...

How much is shipping to the USA?

Lots. Think of it as "the product price is only 1/4 of what I'll pay overall" - if you're buying less than 80 or so.

Since you asked; assuming you only wanted a single pack:

A medium Fabine weighs in at ~182g +/-3. Lets take that as being 185g. A pack of 8 (plus packaging) will come in at somewhere near but under 2KG (~4.4lbs).

ASSUMPTION 1: Shipping from Germany is the same as it is from the UK (I think it's probably more).

ASSUMPTION 2: 14% tax on the
product
price only, not shipping costs (i.e. $2.80 USD).

The cheapest option via standard UK mail for a 2KG package to any part of the contigious United States ("Zone 10") is ~$58 USD. The product itself is $20. Keep in mind you may also have to pay import taxes when it lands in the US, that's proably something like 7% federal and whatever state taxes on top (I'm guessing another 7%). You'd probably loose 5% on the currency exchange ... so all in all
a pack of 8 would be about ~$85 USD to your door
((58 shipping + 20 product + (20.0 * 0.14) tax) * 1.05 curren).

If you wanted just one or two you could fit them into a large envelope and that would come in at about $49 USD shipping and tax, etc. Of course, you'd have to have to find someone who'd sell and ship them, and they'd want a cut so you're fast approaching what it costs to get a full pack anyway.

Anyway... I've gotten my order in. I might actually save them for XMAS.

• 3 weeks later...

Pictures for those who are interested are available in my Buntewindel Fabine Merry Christmas (Medium) gallery.

I've also updated put a link into The Big List.

PREVIEWS IMAGES (see the full gallery for larger versions and other images):

sml_gallery_33739_1612_1107654.jpgsml_gallery_33739_1612_1096558.jpgsml_gallery_33739_1612_732980.jpgsml_gallery_33739_1612_1817071.jpg

• 1 month later...