LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Whole Forum Site Sucks Ass!

Guest Diapered Jeff

because they are all just big babies mischa?

the OP is all butt hurt because he made a thread asking for weight loss advice... than when people would give advice and share their own experience he had an excuse for why he couldn't do anything (although of note he never did address the multiple people, including me, who suggested swimming or water aerobics as one way to exercise)... and then got more butt hurt when people pointed out he was making an awful lot of excuses, and why ask for advice and then get angry at people for giving it.... so being all butt hurt he created a thread about how insulting people were here and this site (a diaper fetish site, NOT a weight loss site) was useless... and while talking about how everyone else just insults people, he himself proceeded to insult people here.....

by the way, butt hurt is the phrase of the day...

butt hurt...

• Like 1

Sarah, nice to know I'm not the only person I know who uses the term "butt hurt"...somebody on Facebook tried telling us all that "Butt hurt" was actually an offensive, homophobic term...are you EFFING serious? Seriously, that never even crossed my mind - I assumed it meant "to get one's panties in a twist/bunch", or "upset over something that is not important or relevant"...seriously, whoever decided that "butt hurt" was an offensive, homophobic term has got a DIRTY MIND.

A friend of mine is awesome at puns and he says it the lowest form of comedy. I say its the best!! I love puns!!! And I'm not very good at them. So thanks Ducky for another good one! :thumbsup:

I think you may find that popular support of your friend's opinion is crumbling.

backpain-1292835351.jpg

Off topic, but got a question I'll make public since I haven't received a response from my private message to DD yet...WHY are we only allowed to "like" a couple or few things a day? Seriously, this is the ONLY social networking site I belong to that gives you a "daily quota of positive feedback"...with all the butthurt that goes on around here, it seems like we could use all the positive energy we could generate! Am I wrong? Anybody else ever wonder about this?

• Like 1