LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Whole Forum Site Sucks Ass!

Guest Diapered Jeff

Let me say, it is very rare when I agree with the agressively hostile: And it just got even MORE rare!!! Do not let the door knock your tiara off on the way out

To those who are larger than me, I would like to state. Everyone pretty much is. That being said, I apologize if I offended you with my comments. I don't judge people based on their looks (well mostly, the pants sagging thing still irks me). It just, by going through this thread, a person asking for help, then refusing said help got my gumption.

Those that know me here and real life know I don't just shoot out derogatory names to our members. But in this case the taunting of me in excess of 6 times in a half a hour to take action on something that didn't need it caused the reaction. The remark I made was made solely at the person who is was aimed and not at a populous of larger than I people. It was not intended to go further or to hurt others. I will not retract my statement, only apologize and write this statement in a reason as to why it was done. I still consider this person out of control and giving the thread and content there in, i stand by the words I used. A person who is overweight who does not try (and by try I mean listen to advise asked for BTW) is deserving of such a comment. Especially if you could have seen the way he went about ranting in the reports that he sent on his own posts.

My past girlfriends and wife were all overweight, as is my present one. If they are happy with who they are, then so was I. I mean I met them that way obviously I don't have a hang up on large people. No more so than anyone else. But when you get stupid with me then I will play the same card. Obviously if someone wants to act like a child. I am more than qualified to respond as one as well.

In closing once again sorry if I offended anyone else on the boards. If you consider yourself overweight, and chose to lose some, do it for yourself. Whether that be for heath or your own reasons. Never do it because someone else thinks you should ( not counting Dr.'s) Be happy with yourself, and others around you will see that as well and we all can just get along. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hey Repaid1, I'm a fatty and I didn't take offense...in fact, I clicked "like" on your first post...but the other dude does have a point, I guess. "Fat" is OUR word! You skinnies have NO right to it! :P LOL Sorry, me and another fat friend were talking about that at work last night.

I don't really have a fat ass, it just looks that way because of the DIAPERS. LOL.

Am I to understand that Repaid1 makes up for being a sweetheart by having a party with lots of cookies? :)

Honestly Repaid, I wanted to say a few similar things when he would say 'veggies are yucky', 'you're not my doctor, you don't know me', ect in the weight loss thread.... but I didn't want to get in trouble/discourage him from trying.... then he kinda did that himself by shooting down everyone's ideas aggressively. WTF is the point of asking a community for help on something like that if you're just going to get defensive and tell everyone they're wrong?

I'm sorry, but the idea that this guy needed to be banned from the mods so he couldn't come back showed the amount of self-control he had in life... Was his aggravation all because of the weight loss thread? Or did it spawn from earlier threads I wasn't a part of?