LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We Have A Big Decision Make.

We have a chance buy a new car dealership. We now nave a green light to move forward. We both feel a lot of stress over this but it is something we want a lot. The hard thing about it is that we are going to have to layoff at lest 5 people. I know this will be vary good for us all the numbers look good. The funny thing is we did not think we would be approved by the manufacture but they seem to like what we have to offer. We have been kind of putting are role play aside for the last few days. I know once we finish all this we will get back to are normal. I hope this will go smoothly. The thing is we just did not think this was going to happen.

I know several car dealers. While their business was slow for several years after the economy took a dump in 2008, they are now doing better. People can put off buying a new car (or up grading to a newer used car) for several years, but they eventually need to buy.

We have a chance buy a new car dealership. We now nave a green light to move forward. We both feel a lot of stress over this but it is something we want a lot. The hard thing about it is that we are going to have to layoff at lest 5 people. I know this will be vary good for us all the numbers look good. The funny thing is we did not think we would be approved by the manufacture but they seem to like what we have to offer. We have been kind of putting are role play aside for the last few days. I know once we finish all this we will get back to are normal. I hope this will go smoothly. The thing is we just did not think this was going to happen.

Good luck! Hope it all works out for you guys. Nothing ventured and all that.

I think the thing that matters the most is the car manufacturer. I do not think short term economic trends will make much of a difference as long as you are not taking that much of a risk (i.e. high amount of loans). Still, I think the amount of car sales has been increasing and I think you are making a good decision. Of course, you have ran the numbers and will obviously know quite a bit more than me. I hope things work out for you. Good luck.

Well we are going for it. Most of the money to be made is from repairs used units and financing. We are going to join the two businesses I think we will do well. We have always been honest and understanding of our customers needs. So if we keep our standers we should do well.

Well we are going for it. Most of the money to be made is from repairs used units and financing. We are going to join the two businesses I think we will do well. We have always been honest and understanding of our customers needs. So if we keep our standers we should do well.

BEST to you!! If you were anywhere near MI, I'd be down to your lot very soon with cash for a Jeep. Yes, cash, the last three cars, two used Jeeps and a '65 Plymouth cruiser, have all been paid for in cash. Just something great about paying 'cash' for cars instead of dealing w/fianceing. In retrospect, the first Jeep in '96 or so, was probably a bit stupid, as we sat in the showroom cubicle of the salesperson that had a big outside window and counted out about 10g's in cash.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the positive feedback we have since made the big move. It has been a lot of stress for me. My guy is handing things like it is a cake walk. So that has been a big help for me. I just hate having to lay off 6 people. But since our old lot is just across the street I can not see any reason to be over staffed. Plus the cost of retraining is not an option at this time.

Thanks for the positive feedback we have since made the big move. It has been a lot of stress for me. My guy is handing things like it is a cake walk. So that has been a big help for me. I just hate having to lay off 6 people. But since our old lot is just across the street I can not see any reason to be over staffed. Plus the cost of retraining is not an option at this time.

As I said, best to you!

Now on a business front, can you get a late model Jeep Grand Cherokee to me in Detroit for cash?

I too would have waited until after the election. I just got laid off after 18 years with the company, for no easily apparent reason. I was one of about 20. And I think brand does matter. At least with our current President, if it is a UAW American manufacturer, they will get his support. And that will not help you. Good luck.

Just bought a new pick up truck myself. Good luck in your venture!

I know that pick-ups are one area the US manufactures are doing well. Yet I don't understand how anyone can afford the gas? Maybe you use your's for work (then it makes sense) but I know a lot of people use them for simple daily communte. With prices at $1.30/litre ($5.20/gallon) I don't know how the average household can afford them.

We have a mini-van, which was given to us by an elderly relative (no longer able to drive) and I love it until I get to the gas station. It usually sits in the driveway and we use the Carolla.

And gas will never go down in price even if the US allows their off-shore drilling. Gas prices are based largely on speculation not on local supply. In Canada we see it first hand, we are an oil rich nation and our prices go up and down based on the stock market's whim.