LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Never Been So Sad.

I was driving home yesterday when a friend of mine sent me a message on Facebook that said "Call me ASAP". In the back of my mind i thought to myself something must have happened to my best friend but figured it was something trivial. When i called him he was very quiet at first and then began to tell me that my best friend had just killed himself. This was the person who helped me become the man i am today, he was my brother the person who i hung out with every day before i joined the Army he was actually the person who talked me into the joining which has been the best thing in my life. I owed everything to him and every time i went home on leave i spent the whole time hanging out with him catching up on whats been going on drinking and talking about girls, our lives, and out future. He was the person who could talk me into doing the stupidest things in the world, the reason for my first concussion, my first over night stay in a hospital, my first vice, and so much more. Iv never lost someone close to me much less my best friend a person that I made the best memories of my life with. Iv never cried like this before and i don't even know what to do. I tried to call his dad today and couldn't stop crying after dialing the number long enough to connect the call. Sorry for rambling and what not just needed to write out some of the things.

So sorry for your loss!

Same here!

I have been touched by suicides of close, mid, & distant friends. I understand your feelings and wish you the best.

I wish there was a way to understand the 'signals' and prevent it. One of the hardest was sitting on the beach talking for hours on many subjects, in part his seemingly upbeat plans for his future. Two weeks later he was gone.

It wasn't that long ago that my best friend of 23 years died in a similar way :( He knew that doing meth would end up stopping his heart- the doctors had already told him that and he had shared that knowledge with me. But he had simply given up on living so I got to watch as he headed toward death for about 6 months with me unable to do anything about it to help him :crybaby: Maybe the 'warning' made it easier for me, but he and I both knew it was killing me inside, for I loved him more than my own brother; indeed he was more to me through my life than my brother had or has been. Once before I lost my best friend unexpectedly when I was younger and it still makes me burst into tears when I see his Mom. I don't know why these things happen- only that they do.

We never know when we're going to lose someone we love which is why we need to cherish them while they are here. Cling to the good he gave you because he wanted you to have that. It was a special gift that nobody else could give. However the end came, that does not matter as much as that special gift. Let it be your strength to get through this. This something you'll never get over but you can go on with life and see what that gift was and what it has done for you as you go. In time the pain will lessen but it will never be gone. It's just something we have to deal with in life. As you need to, let those still here share the burden with you for they too care about you and in that sharing comes the strength for you to go on.

May peace come to you soon

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my husband that way and I know it devastating it can be. This is a time to let others help you with this burden and it's good that you've come here to let us help you in whatever way we can. Feel free to PM me if you just need to talk or anything.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

I want to thank everyone for their kind words and encouragement over the past few days. Thursday was his funeral and thankfully my Unit let me take leave extremely fast so that i could go home and be there for that. It was a very emotional trip home but it did help me out a lot I haven't cried since the funeral. Im not sure if that is because i finally got to say my good bye to him, time, or the late nights of drinking we did back home just sitting around talking about all the crazy stuff we used to do with him either way it has made me feel amazingly better.

.....either way it has made me feel amazingly better.

Glad you are feeling better. If things change or you just want to talk, we're here for you if you want to talk or PM some of us.