LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pissiest Drink?

BoTox

What is your drink of choice when knowing you are going to have the leisurely time to really test a diaper out and not worry about it leaking?

I find that lemonade produces the fastest wetting for me. More so than beer, sports drinks and plain water. If I'm feeling particularly naughty, there is a natural vitamin that makes the urine oh so bright yellow. It shows through the plastic of the diaper and looks so incredibly wet.

Next rounds on me! ;)

yeah, juice seems to do the trick for some reason. I had breakfast on Monday on my way back from my trip up north and I had 2 glasses of orange juice, which I normally don't drink. Then some coffee and what ever else I had to eat, left the hotel and grabbed another coffee at 7/11 some gas and hot the road. About 1/2 way back I felt I needed to go and let it out as best as I could while driving. I was wearing a dry xplus (secure Xplus) and it handled most of it ok, but as the trip wore on, I still needed to go and could'nt go enough to ease the pressure, I figured it must have been the juice :blush:

When I finally got home, I was feeling rather damp around the bottom of my shirt, and sure enough, the diaper had leaked over the top :P Shirt bottom was soaked, jeans were wet, and the underwear I had to support the diaper was soggy....and I STILL had to go! :o So I finished off with a final flood, all of which the diaper held with out a problem, but I guess I was pointed in the wrong direction...need to check on that :blush:

This usually doesn't happen unless I drink a lot, but it seems that either orange juice or Ice tea works the best....if you wanna pee a lot!

• Like 1

for me tea works pretty quickly. early in my re-diapered life, i would drink a half-gallon of iced tea and be going every 15-30 min for the rest of the afternoon. then again, a half-gal of anything would probably do the same thing lol. however, i have a glass or two of iced tea and im peeing like a race horse lol.

also beer is a good one too :beer:

• Like 1

for me tea works pretty quickly. early in my re-diapered life, i would drink a half-gallon of iced tea and be going every 15-30 min for the rest of the afternoon. then again, a half-gal of anything would probably do the same thing lol. however, i have a glass or two of iced tea and im peeing like a race horse lol.

also beer is a good one too :beer:

I would agree, Tea, Juice and Beer have always worked the best. But plain old water is great as well.

• Like 1

Have to agree for me, orange juice makes the river flow. i drank a glass of orange juice before bed a couple of times a week, and found myself changing the ole diaper in the middle of night being I was soaked. So to avoid the soaked diaper, i wear either a absorbant diaper to bed when I drink orange juice. Tea seem to go through me fast as well... Dislike the coffee being one can not get the Coffee smell out of the diapers when i fill them up.

Another one that I remembered is cranberry juice. Good for you, lots of vitamins and as someone I used to work with said, a "good kidney flush" so you have that as well.

Try Slush Puppy, that makes you piss like nothing alse, every 5 mins literally so I stopped buying that at the cinema.

Completely ruins watching a film unless your heavily diapered, but I don't wear in public so....

Love to know where to buy icey cold Slush Puppy to have NOT when watching a film.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...