LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Doing Now?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well this minute aside from posting here, i'm watching arthur on PBS. Today i worked, yesterday i worked, sunday i grocery shopped and did laundry. Last week i worked, the week before i worked. Next week i will be working....

Just got done paying the monthly bills. In two days I'll be sitting on one of the US VI islands looking out over the ocean for a few days. Nice private home with a pool all to ourselfs. Hate the air travel but I love getting there and enjoying the islands.

Just got done paying the monthly bills. In two days I'll be sitting on one of the US VI islands looking out over the ocean for a few days. Nice private home with a pool all to ourselfs. Hate the air travel but I love getting there and enjoying the islands.

*squeaks* Take me with you? You can fold me in half and stuff me in a suitcase! o.o

Working on a new song. And what will I be doing later? Working on this new song. After that? Working on this god damned new song.

*quietly to myself* It'll all be worth it... it'll all be worth it....

Working on a new song. And what will I be doing later? Working on this new song. After that? Working on this god damned new song.

*quietly to myself* It'll all be worth it... it'll all be worth it....

What sort of music? I like music. :3 Link me to it?

OT: Just heading to bed. Snug nappy on, fluffy Eeyor blanket, cup of warm milk. ^.^ Seepy times, ahoy!

Just sitting here in nothing but a diaper, it's boiling hot tonight.

I don't normally wear in hot weather, but was feeling ermmmmm rather horny tonight,lol. :blush::censored:

• 1 month later...

watching phineas and ferb, trying to breath ---- i think i have pneumonia, going to the dr's this afternoon.

*squeals* Phineas and Ferb!!!! *runs off to watch an episode*

Um... before I was sidetracked :blush: I was studying for a psychology exam in... five hours.

Sorting out music to put on my iphone 4s. Why does it have to be so fucking complicated to transfer individual tracks and change the format,etc..... eventually will buy a separate hifi quality mp3 player such as Cowon.