LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Wear More During Certain Seasons/Weather?

I'm not sure about others, but I tend to find myself wearing more based on times of year or weather. I personally think I wear more in the winter or cooler months. On snowy days I wake up in the morning and see the snow outside, feel how cold it is, and want nothing more than to stay nice and warmly diapered indoors. In extremely hot and sweaty summer months, I find myself not wearing as much because I'm not a huge fan of the heat. On rainy days when the rain soakes my clothes, I start craving a diaper. Does anyone have similar feelings based on weather?

I wear more in the summer because it is less clothing to clean up after I start leaking.

In the winter months I wear many layers of long johns, and insulated coveralls and a leak then is a major undertaking to recover from.

No matter how careful you are or how many layers of plastic pants you wear you still get leaks.

:baby_smiley3: Seasons don't mean much to me, its like summer here most of the year. So for me I usually wear diapers only on days that end in "Y" like Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday well you know the rest by now. :smiley-baby-boy:
  • Like 1

i wear more diapers in the winter because i apparently seem to go more. summer, generally i wear one cheapo diaper during the day with a stuffer. Why the stuffer? Well the cheapo store brand cloth like diaper, alone with any other diaper will clump up from the sweat and heat. the stuffer though, remains pretty much in tact.

I think i am part of the majority here too. I tend to wearbmore during the winter months too. The cooler months are better for wearing out and about. If I diaper is usally for the day,that means I wear out to the stores etc. i am not one that show off in public, I don't flaunt my diaper wearing. Winter provides better diaper coverage. That being said, I love to sit my backyard on a hot summers day in just my wet diaper enjoying the sunshine.

Guest aielen

I'm not sure about others, but I tend to find myself wearing more based on times of year or weather. I personally think I wear more in the winter or cooler months. On snowy days I wake up in the morning and see the snow outside, feel how cold it is, and want nothing more than to stay nice and warmly diapered indoors. In extremely hot and sweaty summer months, I find myself not wearing as much because I'm not a huge fan of the heat. On rainy days when the rain soakes my clothes, I start craving a diaper. Does anyone have similar feelings based on weather?

I wear almost 24/7 unless back with mom and dad.

well i'm incontinent so i wear all the time but in the winter if i'm going out to doctors appointment or such which is all i leave the house for in winter, i add like 3 boosters because going from warm to cold makes my plumbing go haywire and i need the extra absorbency to catch all the urine ,otherwise it pools in my rubber pants and my cloth diaper is just overwhelmed..

I wear when the urge gets me, summer and winter. I may only wear once or twice a week for a few hours at home, but what I really like is when I go out someplace running errands, especially out of town. My diapers are usually plastic backed disposables or cloth backed disposables with plastic pants over them. I have to say, I enjoy the feelings and try and get the most out of the experiences. In winter I enjoy how walking from my car to the mall on a super cold freezing day tends to make my wet diaper really cold! Then when I get inside, I gradually feel the diaper warming back up again. Then I repete the same thing when it's time to head back to my car.

In summer when it's really hot, I don't think of how uncomfortable a plastic backed diaper is in the hot weather. I tend to enjoy how a soaking wet plastic backed disposable diaper is sagging down between my sweaty legs, especially when I have shorts on. Some may feel that it's uncomfortable, and it may be, but I try and enjoy all feelings in all types of weather.

Less often in the warmer months. I'm fairly active, but sweat a lot. I've ended up with sweat dampness on my shorts that looked almost like diaper leaks in warm weather.

I wear different kinds of diapers depending on the weahter or how warm I am. In the house (air conditioned), I wear the Depend pull ups, when I'm out in the summer heat I wear just an undergarment / thong. I found the Tranquility most absorbent and comfortable undergarment. Though I wear Walmart Assurance brand around the house too (and I can change if needed). In the winter, I wear Depends pull ups inside and outside.