LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Thing You Ate? Food Yummieness Talk!

last thing i had was a protein shake - 4 scoops of soy chocolate protein powder, 2 tbs of peanut butter; 1/4 cup of cooking oats, 1 cup skim milk, frozen berries blended.... its quite good and with around 30 grams of protein gets you up and goong for the day!

We have these specialty food trucks that roam around the LA and orange county areas and stop in various places. These aren't you average roach coaches, but they serve specialty gourmet food items that you can't get just anywhere. I have been following a couple of Lobster trucks :blush: one is "cousinsmainlobster' (cousinsmainlobster.com) and another one called the 'lobstatruck' (lobstatruck.com) both import fresh Maine lobster daily and serve it at their various stops. I hit up the cousins lobster truck about 2 weeks ago out in Cerritos and got a lobster roll, and this time the lobsta truck was down in Long Beach, and I got another one, this time with butter...YUMMY!

Now this stuff IS NOT CHEAP! the rolls are about $12 each and the rest of the menu is equally pricy, but this is the good stuff. There were other trucks there as well, a 'torando potato' truck, the 'lime truck' a 'grilled cheese truck' (the most popular today) :huh: the lobsta truck anda couple of others including the 'hungry nomad' truck. You can look all these up on google as I am sure they all have websites and dates of where they will be etc.....if you live in the LA or OC areas.

Now I'm not sure if this kind of thing is just regional, or if other big cities have this kind of thing going on...but it's really kind of neet.....and tasty!

here is the lobsta roll w/ butta I had....

• 3 weeks later...

I went to the Orange County fair and tried not to indulge to much. The prices are RIDICULOUS! for everything ,and you can go broke just trying to get something decent to eat...(though you don't go to something like that expecting decent food :P ) anyways, No funnel cakes or Philly cheese steak sandwich or Bacon wrapped turkey leg for me...I just had a corn dog, then some 'tasty chips' fresh sliced potato chips with bacon cheese sauce...oh and I had an ice coffee too.

On the way home I stopped at Del Taco for their Thursday night taco special (3 soft chicken tacos for $2.09) and 2 bean burritos with green sauce for $4.40.....Much better! :D filling food at a much better price! :thumbsup:

So that was dinner :P

*burp*

McDoubles may not even be 'real food' but they are cheap :rolleyes: $3.24 fed me and my doggie yesterday; 1 1/2 burgers each , that was all we had all day, and that was stretching the budget to the breaking point :( She likes them and I can tolerate them so it works- even if it's not gourmet eating :whistling:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

its 9 am and I am having cold left over chineese food with cranberry/blueberry/pomegranate/vodka drink.

That sounds like the best breakfast ever.

I've not eaten yet, but I'm probably going to have some taco meat/filling (mix of ground turkey, ground beef, red & yellow peppers, scallions, beans) on toast.

~ moogle

I've not eaten yet, but I'm probably going to have some taco meat/filling (mix of ground turkey, ground beef, red & yellow peppers, scallions, beans) on toast.

Had a change of plans...Out of bread, so I ate the taco filling with "Mac & Chreese" - it's a dairy free mac cheese that's surprisingly good.

~ moogle

It's taco night at Del Taco (3 chicken soft tacos for $2.09) just had some nachos, since I had a $1.00 off coupon, and ordered 2 bean burritos with green sauce and the 3 soft chicken tacos...dinner, since I hadn't eaten most of the day and I was H*U*N*G*R*Y!

*burp*