LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In Your Diapers...

Hi I am new here...

How many times did you wet your diaper today? Do you spank yourself while in your diapers? Are you in one right now? What is your favorite part of wearing diapers? How did you get started? Do you both pee and poop in your diapers? Do you have any rituals...

I am in a diaper right now..Little girls kind. Somehow am able to make it fit. I just stretch it out a lot. I peed in my diaper about 5 times today. I guess I like that it gives me a distraction from life. It also feels good to pee in a diaper.

Kitty45

Thanks for your messsage bettypooh...

I am sitting here in my diaper all anxious...I am supposed to be somewhere right now but felt the need to be in my diaper for a while before I go...I feel so bad.

5 wettings is good going Kitty.

Currently I'm watching the soccer on TV but soon I'm going to go to my bedroom and put on a M4 and a pair of plastic pants and wet until morning.

The best part for me is the relaxed empty feeling after letting go and wetting a diaper along with the bulky feeling a swollen nappy/diaper gives.

I still retain Bowel control so i only pee in my diaper its early for me so i am still in my night diaper which has been wetted about 2 X's, and obviously i am wearing a diaper,my favorite thing's about wearing diapers are i don't wet my clothes in public or private and you would not believe how corrosive urine is to Electronics and i am physically disabled and require a Power wheelchair for mobility,and they last about 1 month of constant urination before they short out and never run right again and when you consider my chair cost 37,000$ the cost of diapers is really cheap, I have no rituals other than good skin care.

I like my diaper to feel snugged...so I will often wear shorts or something and jack them up so I feel the 'bulk' better...I am peeing right now and am looking forward to changing myself and putting on a new one. I just always feel so guilty wearing diapers, peeing in them..

I'm diapered 24/7 from a car crash 16 years ago. I usually wet each one 2-4 times before changing it (about 4-5 diapers per day). No spanking and no pooping either. I do have this ritual when I pee though, it's where I always make sure to keep breathing. I tried skipping it once but I got really light headed and nearly passed out so I continue the same ritual every time now.

I like my diaper to feel snugged...so I will often wear shorts or something and jack them up so I feel the 'bulk' better...I am peeing right now and am looking forward to changing myself and putting on a new one. I just always feel so guilty wearing diapers, peeing in them..

I like my diaper to be snugged too... :-)

Thanks for the welcome, Diaper Royalty

I still retain Bowel control so i only pee in my diaper its early for me so i am still in my night diaper which has been wetted about 2 X's, and obviously i am wearing a diaper,my favorite thing's about wearing diapers are i don't wet my clothes in public or private and you would not believe how corrosive urine is to Electronics and i am physically disabled and require a Power wheelchair for mobility,and they last about 1 month of constant urination before they short out and never run right again and when you consider my chair cost 37,000$ the cost of diapers is really cheap, I have no rituals other than good skin care.

Ummmm What? you have to be joking right?... Get a new dealer..Even the best Power wheelchairs and scooters don't cost a 5th of that. and keep the damn diapers on, who pee's enough to actually short out the power module without getting shocked. One would think for $37,000 not only would that sucker be gold plated, it would at least be weather/pee proof. Good lord man.

• Like 1

Probably wet my diaper 6 times today...got spanked for wetting my bed this morning and for other things too... Rituals, are usually, whenever I have a leak or bedwet, that is an immediate "you are going to get spanked bad"... I liked playing in my diaper today feeling all the gushieness..

Kitty, I think a snug diaper is important in controlling leaks. I use a mostly a pull up style diaper for several reasons and unlike a true diaper pull ups have a tendency to sag. My solution is shape wear. This allows me to combine my love for ladies undies while keeping my diapers form sagging. I think I have more panties that regularly underwear.

Oh and welcome to DD.

I have wet mine about three times so far. I do not spank myself and I am wearing one now. I like peeing in them. I do both in my diapers. I don't think I have any rituals except for I always put my disposable diapers on the same way. Same with cloth.

I wear quite frequently, my diaper has standing leak guards so I make sure that they are open before I put my diaper on. I like to use vaseline as a barrier, as I tend to wet my diaper to the point of leaking. I don't spank myself, but enjoy the feeling of a wet or messy diaper. I too like snug diapers, and will have my boxer breifs over the top of my diaper to help keep it snug.

Welcome kitty to DD - I must admit you are in a very nice place.

I dont really have any rituals, I have been voluntarily diapered 24/7 for about 3 years. I dont even have to think about peeing anymore day or night. I still dont poo in my diaper simply due to being at work all day and it is very difficult to change a poopy diaper. But I feel extremely comfortable in diapers and have no desire to ever stop wearing them.

One thing my girlfriend likes to do to me is put a bunch of KY gel around my privates then diaper me. She binds my hands and basically lets me climax by myself. If you have never done it - DO IT. IT is absolutely awesome.