LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Decisions,Decisions

so im sitting here running low on diapers. so i need to get more. so im thinking of ordering some from bambino (witch i love :girl_happy: ) but im come to a cross roads i could order teddy witch i like, classico with i love, the new bellissimo witch i have not tried or x-plus witch i have not tried grrrrrr :bash: decisions,decisions

The X-Plus is basically identical to the classico's, just without the baby print.

the Bellissimo's are adorable, so I would go with those... though i love the teddies too :)

just buy samples of each, if you can only afford one pack. If you don't need them, then you can try the ones you havn't. and get some that you already like ;)

The X-Plus is basically identical to the classico's, just without the baby print.

the Bellissimo's are adorable, so I would go with those... though i love the teddies too :)

THanks for this! i really like the xplus but i hated the print on it. but now that i know the classico's just the same i think ill go order some =3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just posted this in another thread but, you should try the Dry 24/7... they hold a ton, hardly have any print on them (I believe I can only see it when I look in the mirror), and are incredibly comfortable. I have worn all of the Bambino, ABUs, and X-plus diapers and these are up there for me.

Dry 24/7 by far thickest and most absorbant. Ive used bambinos of all variety, abenas if all sorts, abu, and just about everything you can name with the exception of a few and I'd say the dry 24/7 are simply amazing . However I just tried some eurobriefs which proved to be quite awesome as well still tho nothing compares.

I get the Bambino Teddys for everday use and the Bellissimo for night time use. Also, thickness is not as important as absorbency as Bellissimo has approximately the same thickness as the Classico, but you would be surprised by how much more the Bellissimo absorbs. Of course, you can count thickness after the fact I guess.

Wetdl sorry to hear about your apartment , I'd say go for the dry 24/7 superior to the bellisimos in every way with the exception of the baby print which obviously the dry 24/7 lacks ... However thick Ness , absorbacy , and comfort are way better .. worth a try.

I originally used abenas n molicare then I got into the bambinos line and used em for a couple years until they re tooled their line last year and changed the shape and fit . They no longer fit great in any size for me and just at least to me aren't what they once were . I then was forced to find new products and got a case of dry 24/7 and realized I wasted the past five years of online diaper ordering on other products lol . I still occaisionaly grab a case of bambinos to keep printed diapers on hand for when the baby comes out in me , however imo the dry 24/7 are a superior product .