LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thrift Store Find

I hit pay dirt at a thrift store today. I found the holy grail, a bag of blue taped Attends! I forgot how soft and smooth the plastic on those were. This gives me new hope for thrift store finds, since I thought most of the blue tape Attends were long gone by now. I thought I would never find anything this good in my town ever.

post-9062-0-11771600-1339645586_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-11021400-1339645594_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-45810900-1339645601_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-11771600-1339645586_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-11021400-1339645594_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-45810900-1339645601_thumb.jp

Incredibly score, grayfile! Hope that you bought a lottery ticket, as that is some tremendous luck! You up for selling some/all of them? Squareduck, just FYI, despite the picture, the ones that XPMedical sells are completely different from the ones that the OP found.

Incredibly score, grayfile! Hope that you bought a lottery ticket, as that is some tremendous luck! You up for selling some/all of them? Squareduck, just FYI, despite the picture, the ones that XPMedical sells are completely different from the ones that the OP found.

oh :blush:

I was at salvation army and found attends breathable briefs to find diapers with plastic is becoming harder and harder

Did you get any of those? I have bought 20+ bags at a time at some of the thrift stores that I go to. Checking out with two shopping carts bulging with bags of diapers didnt even garner a look from the cashier. They just ask "how many do you have?" and ran me up.

• 1 month later...

I went nosing around the thrift store down the street as a friend asked me to help them go to Radio shack and get a new AC adapter for their portable DVD player that took a crap ( :P ). I told them to go to the thrift store as it was a standard connector and voltage.. Anyway while he was looking through the bin for it I snuck off two rows away to check out the diapers. They had what I believe were just larges in a baby blue so I passed. I was stuck with depends till the first of the month. I didn't want to buy a big pack of doublers/pampers, so I noticed they had a 10 pack of baby diapers so I grabbed a pack. and checked out while he was still looking. :P

Anyway upon returning home, I found that they were plastic backed!!! I am going back for a few more of them as I paid I believe 2.99 for them, but I don't think they were marked so they made up a price. Anyway, they are a smaller size perhaps a size 2 or 3 but work perfect for a doubler and for some strange reason I love plastic backed diapers even if they are inside a depends.

:)

I've never seen diapers for sale at one of the local 2nd hand stores...You guys are luck-duckies! Occasionally I find a nice vintage slip though.

• Like 1

A local liquidation outlet sells these at $10 for a pack of 40. Picked up one today on a whim; they are not plastic backed and don't have standing guards, but for $.25 each they are good enough while I am all out of premium diapers.

post-29977-0-19967600-1343679092_thumb.j

post-29977-0-19967600-1343679092_thumb.j

The problem with finding vintage diapers is, they won't be as good because the material in it wears out and dies down and they won't absorb as well like they are supposed to.

I have found a bunch of 12 pack tenas in a thrift store. I also found a new pack of Attends not too long ago. I once found a pack of Molicare regulars at Goodwill. I did once find a pack of 6 Attends at the store I worked at and bought them. They were dated 1988. They worked well when I wore them but the last one I tried on, it leaked after I peed in it once and it came right out of the diaper around the legs. I figured it was defective but now I think it was because it was too old. The expiration dates are just guidelines and it doesn't always mean it won't work anymore.

I go to thrift stores all the time for diapers and sissy stuff. There's nothing like buying a pack of diapers and a frilly bra to start a fun conversation with the clerk.

• 4 months later...

recently at my Savers I found medium one tape Kendall diapers and Kendall Wings in large. there was at least 6 bags of the Larges. I bought 2. each bag has 12 diapers. There was also bariatric tranquilityXL and some underwear in large. Its hard to know what size they are because the Kendall are in clear plastic bags with no tags. every time i go in theres a new pack waiting.

Kind of makes me feel sorry for the really big overweight people! I think of some of those people that I've seen on some health shows, the 500 and 600 pounders who just lay in bed all day and can't even walk anymore. Those ATN's would probably be what they would need to be wearing all day long, and imagine the cost in a medical supply store or mail order if you only get 8 per package? Makes me wonder how many people it takes just to roll a 500 pound person on their side in order to change their diaper several times a day! Definatly not a healthy or peroductive lifestyle.

Rusty.....I don't want to hijack this thread but....what I can't believe is there are really morbidly obese people out there who are indeed bedridden and STILL morbidly obese. I'm a really big guy at 380 lbs and I hope I never EVER get to the bedridden stage...but if that ever happens...PLEASE stop BRINGING me food!!!!

Gray...are those bariatric diapers plastic backed? Heck I have google....I suppose I could look them up myself.....