LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It'S Not A Tough System...

... If you think there is a problem outside: Get Mike, then get the hell out of his way. Don't stand in the hallway blocking the path of the only person with the weapons and balls to actually go outside and deal with it. Your job is to call 911, my job is to "stand my ground" till they get here.

All is fine now, just some jackass messing with one of the cars. He now knows my house is not the one to mess with.

Sorry you had to deal with it :( Without realizing it till afterward I once shoved a girl out of the doorway so hard she tore up her hands and knees a bit on landing :o Had I not been where I needed to be when I arrived a friend would have been cut up pretty badly by a drunk- I just made it in time to keep things from getting out of hand. The girl wasn't mad afterward but she doesn't stand in the door and 'look at the show' anymore. And after seeing my reaction, the drunk realized it was time to quit drinking. He apologized and turned into a decent guy after that :) May we never have to experience these things again!

Bettypooh

As they say "evil persists and grows when good men stand Idle and do nothing" There is just to much crap going on to allow this kind of thing. Stand up and fight for your rights, do the right thing and things will straighten out. If not, then things will just get worse to the point of chaos.

Glad things worked out and everything is OK.

I don't know what the reaction would have ben had the perp known that you wear diapers too....might be interesting ;)

maybe someone needs to come up with a drawing of a diapered guy (or lady...person? ) who is heavily armed and in a diaper...LOL. Kind of a nice contrast :D

Again, glad things worked out and (hopefully) no one got (to) hurt..

Yep, all is well, no injuries. I am a big proponent of the "scare the shit out of them" philosophy. But I am prepared to do more if I must.

Good art idea, I'm broke at the moment, but next cartoon order she's in :)

Pump action is definitely the way to go for home defense... that sound is universally recognized by bad guys everywhere. Plus, you don't really need to aim... just point in the general direction of the troublemaker and squeeze.

Pump action is definitely the way to go for home defense... that sound is universally recognized by bad guys everywhere. Plus, you don't really need to aim... just point in the general direction of the troublemaker and squeeze.

Yeah, and if that dont work I have a .44 Mag that will.

Americans, unlike almost every other country on the planet have the legally enforced, God given right to own guns for no other reason than they want to own a gun. Most US states allow some form of concealed carrying (excluding California and Illinois) of deadly weapons. Criminals tend to be less bold when the odds of being met with superior force is a very real possibility.

I have never drawn down on another human (well, paintball doesn't count) but I do not think the choice between me and them would take any thought if myself or a loved one were in danger from another person.

Darwin theory at its finest, stupid acts remove inferior genes from the pool.

Vote your guns in 2012!

the one thing i like about laser sights

when that red dot lines up on the center of there chest they know they have a problem.

luckly it was only a laser pointer but they never knew that.

Due to the training I recieved in my young adult days, I'm way too accurate with pistols, rifles, shotguns or even hand grenades to have them at home. Instead, I have a 64 pound, highly social dog that doesn't trust people coming to the door or messing around in our front yard. Since he is my running buddy, I know he has speed and way more endurance than anything he is motivated to catch. If he doesn't get the hint to take a perp on, I can always draw my sword or a big knife. Nothing wrong with bearing arms, but discharging within town limits can be trouble.

Due to the training I recieved in my young adult days, I'm way too accurate with pistols, rifles, shotguns or even hand grenades to have them at home. Instead, I have a 64 pound, highly social dog that doesn't trust people coming to the door or messing around in our front yard. Since he is my running buddy, I know he has speed and way more endurance than anything he is motivated to catch. If he doesn't get the hint to take a perp on, I can always draw my sword or a big knife. Nothing wrong with bearing arms, but discharging within town limits can be trouble.

Only trouble for the guy on the receiving end :P

Nothing wrong with bearing arms, but discharging within town limits can be trouble.

If it comes to discharging a firearm any where by me in a non-sporting environment, I'll deal with the consequences since it will have involved a severe threat to myself.

The sound of a racking shotgun scaring intruders away is little more than a myth. Common sense tells you it works - but little evidence to support it - and if someone has broken into your home with you there - you can bet they came prepared to give trouble. Also - you really do need to aim shotguns. The amount that double 00 buckshot spreads at even 10 to 15 feet is very little - same for even the smaller shot rounds. I don't know where people get the idea that you don't have to aim shotguns. Have you ever tried skeet? Take your shotty to the range and shoot a board at different distances and you will see how much spread you really have - I think you will be surprised at how little it is.

Only trouble for the guy on the receiving end :P

If you discharge a firearm in city limits in the defense of your life, you are protected from the law - however, you could still be prosecuted and it could be very costly depending on your state and applicable laws (some states do not have a castle doctrine whereby the use of deadly force against an intruder in your home is justified and you do not have to prove it was self defense).

Despite the bad rep it's gotten recently... I live in a Stand Your Ground state and wouldn't hesitate to defend my home and family.

Funny thing is that case has nothing to do with stand your ground - all of that is just a media soundbyte that anti-gunners feed off. Living in AZ I enjoy pretty much the best gun laws in the nation - and having lived here for ten years I would say all those paranoid fears of shootouts in the street, and various other media propaganda - have never come to fruition. Arizona enjoys a relatively lower crime rate - especially compared to states with much tougher anti-gun laws (i.e. California). I am not saying it is because of guns being abundant here, but hard to deny the correlation. Of course I agree with you - there can be no hesitation in the defense of your life - that is how you get killed. Real life is not a suspense movie...

Funny thing is that case has nothing to do with stand your ground - all of that is just a media soundbyte that anti-gunners feed off. Living in AZ I enjoy pretty much the best gun laws in the nation - and having lived here for ten years I would say all those paranoid fears of shootouts in the street, and various other media propaganda - have never come to fruition. Arizona enjoys a relatively lower crime rate - especially compared to states with much tougher anti-gun laws (i.e. California). I am not saying it is because of guns being abundant here, but hard to deny the correlation. Of course I agree with you - there can be no hesitation in the defense of your life - that is how you get killed. Real life is not a suspense movie...

Besides, we have Sherriff Joe here.... Roughest, toughest Sherriff in the west. If you get caught, you’ll be wearing pink undies!

• Like 1

That is silly comparing Arizona to California. Arizona does not have a city the size of L.A.. I am afraid in terms of law enforcement, stand your ground laws seriously complicate things, at least in highly populated areas, when applied to areas outside of your property. The goal of law enforcement is to arrest and try potential killers, but trying the murderer may become impossible, since it can all be thrown out, I think, on too much of a whim by the judge. The jury does not decide self defense under the stand your ground law in Florida. I believe the judge can decide that and the killer never receives his day in court. The main point I am making here is stand your ground should probably only apply in your property, not everywhere like the street corner of the drug store. In other cases, self-defense should have to be defended in a court of law with a jury unless it is determined the state has no case. Luckfully, this has happened with the Zimmerman case, but it almost didn't.

Of course, justice should never be left in the hands of people seeking revenge (vigilantes). That would simply lead to more street violence, more blood, and a tougher job for our law enforcement. I would prefer to never have to shoot anyone, but there are situations where it is called for. At least try to stop them rather then kill them by avoiding shots in critical areas.

IF my life or a loved one's life were in danger, I would shoot to stop the attack. I would never shoot to disarm as that is a fool's bet. End the threat as quickly as possible.

According to the FBI, crime rates are down in all categories but burglary. I attribute part of this to strong right to carry laws in almost all states and it has been on a downward trend for several decades now.

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2012/june/crimes_061112

The right of stand your ground should be a common sense law. You have the right to be somewhere, then you have the right to be there. Period.

The whole Zimmerman thing will come out at trial but I reserve judgement until I hear the whole case. If he was following the 6'2" young adult, that still didn't mean Martin had the right to attack him. Words are never cause for an attack. Martin was no angel from his police record. Zimmerman is no angel either. Tragically someone died and we'd not be hearing about it all except our white African president feels the need to interject himself into a situation where a white hispanic is accused of murdering a black. Black on black crime is the single largest killer of black people in America and it goes largely unreported nationally. Black murders are 90%+ committed by other blacks.

Scatter depends on barrel length. My 18 inch Remington has a decent spread at close range. first load is rock salt, second is double aught, third is a hollow point sug. If you still keep comin after the second pump shits about to get real deep.

Veering off the topic a bit, scatter depends on several things, and a short barrel can help but doesn't always. It's more than normal choking too ;) Each shotgun is quite the individual when it comes to feeding it what it likes. Even consecutive serial numbers of identical guns will often vary considerably :rolleyes: If you're going to use a gun, you should of course practice with it, so trying different loads at different ranges needs to be a part of that practice until you like what you're seeing for results :thumbsup: The reason shorter barrel tend to scatter more is that the powder doesn't get burned as completely in the short barrel. This reduces velocity slightly but not considerably. What it does do is cause that unburned powder ti ignite just past the muzzle, almost like an explosion. This pressure wave is a constant, affecting everything it touches equally. The wadding, being lighter than the shot, will therefore move away from that pressure wave more rapidly, pushing itself into the shot column and making it disperse more widely. You can accomplish this in longer barrels by using slower powders and lighter wads. It also helps to slow the wadding down in the barrel (any length) through a rougher finish and/or 'jug choking'. The extra distance thus brought between the was and the shot charge will cause that pressure wave (which is always present in any length barrel) to make the wad impact the shot charge faster with that increased inertia opening the spread even more.

OK, enough boring-to-most technical stuff :lol: Just wanted to share some knowledge with a friend :)

Bettypooh