LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

African American Dls?

Say, I just realized something...

I've been so busy reading all your posts, I forgot to ask if there are any minorities around. Being black myself,

I'd like to know.

I did see an earlier thread about this, but it was started back in 2005. I assume since we're linked by a desire

relatively uncommon, there is probably little room for discussions on minority ABDLs, as far as racism is concerned,

but that's not my issue. My issue (aside from the one soaked up by my thick diaper) is one of curiosity.

My therapist has suggested I think about being raised by a family of a different race, and how that might be

related to my fetish. No, this guy isn't an a**hole, I think he's just curious.

So...any minorities or adoptees out there? I'd love to hear from your experiences. Or email me!

xtrabulk@gmail.com

I'm sure their are.

but race isn't usually discussed in terms of how many ab/dl's are black, white, hispanic and so on.

we share a common interest is the important thing.

My take on it is similar to why I think if you go to local goth clubs around here you'll only see a few black people. I live in an area of the world where whites are in the large majority so if you go to a club that's a minority sub-culture you're going to see a comparative percentage of racial minorities there. Since it's already such a small sub-set of people you're not going to see many of them.

I could be incorrect here… but I'm fairly certain that if you pool up all the English speaking countries which amount for the vast majority of posters on here that whites tend to be in the majority. So the same thing applies. It's not that you're more likely to be into ABDL if you're white, it's just seems that way because there's a higher percentage of white people to pull from for this particular forum demographic (English speakers).

I hope that doesn't come off at all as racist in any way at all. It really stems from my tendency to err towards equality and to think that regardless of race or even sex people are basically the same. I have no clue if it's true, but for example I like to say there's for difference between two people of the same sex than there are between the two sexes as a whole.

• Like 1

I am White But I am an adoptee, by a single white woman who risked everything she had to take me home

she had just bought 5 acres and two houses feeling secure being in the same job she was at for 10 years and she had to quit her job in order to take me home so she did!!

i am alive and a successful , Honorable man due to that woman.

Nappy

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im black but White on the inside lol

It's funny how being black has become almost as much a cultural thing as a racial thing. I'm a bit of a nerd, and tend to have nerdy friends, so my black (and other minority) friends tend to be nerdy too. One of my friends actually grew up in "the projects," and occasionally tries to get all ghetto on us. We have to remind him that a six-and-a-half foot tall black guy who hates rap music, loves My Little Pony, and dresses up for cons is as white as the rest of us.

• 1 month later...

I'm not Black or White although I have friends who are. I like to think I'm the first Native American Indian who shares this interest which to me is very rare cause I don't know of anyone else. I would not be surprised if there is cause then I'm not the only one than. I wouldn't be surprise too if I am the only one. I realize this whole AB/DL thing exsites around the world from all walks of life.

diaperlad, my ex was 1/4 Native American, and he's the one who first put me in diapers. He only ever brought it up when he was siding with our black friend against our white friends, or when he was trying to guilt the white man out of something, usually free food.

diaperlad, my ex was 1/4 Native American, and he's the one who first put me in diapers. He only ever brought it up when he was siding with our black friend against our white friends, or when he was trying to guilt the white man out of something, usually free food.

I don't know what your talking about. I don't see how it's relevant to the factual statement I made regarding I was a full-blooded Native American having a diaper fetish. I'm just wondering if there are other full blooded Native American's who have this fetish, who likes to wear diapers, enjoys it, enjoys everything about diapers, being a full diaperlover, etc. That's all. So I just consider myself a minority in this community due to the fact that I haven't ran into anyone so far makes it so rare that got me wondering if I was the actual first.
  • 2 years later...

I'm mixed, my dad is African American/ some sort of Latino and my mom is White. I was raised in a lower middle class environment and was one of 15 students in my high school who wasn't white or Asian. The university I attend is proportionally similar. 9000 students, maybe 100-150 students not white or Asian. I usually don't associate with people who identify as Black or African American because I am often made fun of for acting White.

We all enjoy diapers, and that's the most important thing. One big diapered family. (You can take that as a big family or a big diaper because both are true).