LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tsa Abd Diapers

The terrorist have won and they work at the airport, wearing TSA uniforms. I decline the cancergrams every time they've tried to shove me through one. The only way to fight back is to make it harder on them. Do not submit to something that is unproven and no long term effects are known.

Europe doesn't care about the security theater like they do in the US. You don't have to take your shoes off or anything like the ridiculous BS the US demands.

The terrorist have won and they work at the airport, wearing TSA uniforms. I decline the cancergrams every time they've tried to shove me through one. The only way to fight back is to make it harder on them. Do not submit to something that is unproven and no long term effects are known.

Lol, you guys are funny, but this one is the funniest. I hope you are aware it is an RF signal. I mean, if you are afraid of them, you should be afraid of your radio. Word of advice, you make it hard of them, they'll make it harder on you and I am talking about a strip search at the very least.

My personal feeling is the full-body scanners are excellent screening tools that could potentially make getting through the lines faster, because you would not have to remove as much clothing. Metal detectors are useless by today's standards, which is why they ask for so much.

Lol, you guys are funny, but this one is the funniest. I hope you are aware it is an RF signal. I mean, if you are afraid of them, you should be afraid of your radio. Word of advice, you make it hard of them, they'll make it harder on you and I am talking about a strip search at the very least.

My personal feeling is the full-body scanners are excellent screening tools that could potentially make getting through the lines faster, because you would not have to remove as much clothing. Metal detectors are useless by today's standards, which is why they ask for so much.

You are correct that it is Radio Frequency (RF) energy, but that is an imprecise term. First, the signal modulation is not all similar to broadcast radio signalling schemes and it's in an entirely different wavelength. TSA uses millimeter wave and x-ray backscatter devices. Frequency is a function of wavelength where f = c/lambda. C is the speed of the electromagnetic wave in the medium of propagation (usually approximated as the speed of light in free space) and lambda is a Greek letter which represents the wavelength.

Cancer research from RF radiation has been researched from many sources, but the most interesting results are from cellular telephones because many people hold them very close to their brains when they are radiating. If you have a paper on the biomedical effects of millimeter and x-ray backscatter scans, I'd be interested in reading it.

• Like 1

You are correct that it is Radio Frequency (RF) energy, but that is an imprecise term. First, the signal modulation is not all similar to broadcast radio signalling schemes and it's in an entirely different wavelength. TSA uses millimeter wave and x-ray backscatter devices. Frequency is a function of wavelength where f = c/lambda. C is the speed of the electromagnetic wave in the medium of propagation (usually approximated as the speed of light in free space) and lambda is a Greek letter which represents the wavelength.

Cancer research from RF radiation has been researched from many sources, but the most interesting results are from cellular telephones because many people hold them very close to their brains when they are radiating. If you have a paper on the biomedical effects of millimeter and x-ray backscatter scans, I'd be interested in reading it.

It is a similar wavelength. Fine, its more similar to radar. It is below infrared and are not microwaves, types of radiation I agree would be harmful, but that is not the case. We still have an RF signal. The only thing I would worry about is the wattage, since the wave is probably not some special case as it is not used for communication. Reflectance is how it works, so you can imagine why they use a higher frequency than your radio, which is using a signal with far greater penetration depth. You would be unable to generate data on reflectance as the energy loss would be too great. This brings me back to the power. If you feel your skin is being heated or worse, ionized, than I would be worried. I have been through them. I experienced no temperature change. There is still one possiblity. Is it enough power to damage the eyes, i.e. cataracts? I looked it up. No, it is not. It is not even close. Actually, it was reported warming of the skin would occur before causing damage to the eye since they believe it is a thermal mechanism that causes it.

You also mentioned the x-ray backscatter scans. That is a big difference since it makes use of low power x-rays that cause little damage, but the possibility it is DNA damage or some other vital area exists. Being a frequent flyer would make that type of scanner risky. I don't recommend those. The millimeter wave scanners are much much safer.

You also mentioned the x-ray backscatter scans. That is a big difference since it makes use of low power x-rays that cause little damage, but the possibility it is DNA damage or some other vital area exists. Being a frequent flyer would make that type of scanner risky. I don't recommend those. The millimeter wave scanners are much much safer.

The scanner that I went through at LAX was a backscatter scanner--it looks like both types are in use at that airport though, but not at all checkpoints.

To help the original question get a bit more throughly answered...

Backscatter x-ray technology (the scanners) are designed to prevent the underwear bomber's technique of hiding stuff inside a diaper.

Millions of people are incontinent, they can't pat down everyone wearing a pair of Depends, nor do they need to.

However, the typical ABDL does not wear Depends. We wear thick diapers. Really thick diapers. Abri-forms, Bambinos, Dry 24/7, and other thick diapers do run the risk of triggering a pat-down of your diaper.

As such, I encourage ABDLs, most of whom are additionally-sensitive to such matters, to wear either a thin diaper, or no diaper at all, and then change in the restroom after security. I always do that, and never have been patted down around any area near my diaper.

P.S. No, I don't like it either. I drive to places 12-16 hours away in terms of driving now, because it was the last straw.

I hate the TSA and all of this terrorism hype. Yeah I know they're for my safety along with everyone else but I refuse to give up my freedom for this illusion of security. Benjamin Franklin said

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

And I agree 100% with him.

That's my view on the TSA.

I hate the TSA and all of this terrorism hype. Yeah I know they're for my safety along with everyone else but I refuse to give up my freedom for this illusion of security. Benjamin Franklin said

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

And I agree 100% with him.

That's my view on the TSA.

You make good points, however no one is telling you that you have to give up your freedoms! If you don't want to abide by the rules of the TSA, you don't have to fly! Example: American Airlines owns their planes and they can set their prices and regulations for people wanting to fly on their airlines. If you do not like their rules, you don't have to fly with them, but they are the ones who own their planes and can set their regulations! Likewise, I don't allow smoking in my house or car. You may not like it, but no one is telling you that you have no choice but to ride in my car or come in my house! You don't like those rules, get your own car or stay home.

And what about the terrorists, like the shoe and underwear bomber? They have no reguard for our liberty or freedoms. This isn't like politics! One party says, "I won't do it, even though it's the right thing to do because it's what the other party wants to do!" and "Whatever the other party is for, I'm automatically against it!" What would this world be like if there were no rules or laws at all, and everyone could do whatever they felt like anywhere they wanted to under the excuse of "It's my Liberty and Freedom to do what I want to in this country!" Personally, I'll take the scanner and pat downs every time if it will help keep me alive and help to eliminate someone trying to bring a bomb on the plane to blow it up and kill me. These terrorists have shown they don't care at all for their own lives, let alone us Americans! Are we going to be on their side? That's what we are doing to an extent, being on the side of terorists when we condem the efforts of the TSA to try and keep us safe and prevent disasters such as have happened in the past. Get rid of the TSA and their efforts and it's like you are giving the terrorists a free ticket to board our planes and bomb them! You want to help out the terrorists because you feel you're giving up your principals of a little of your liberty and freedoms? It can'y always be one person's way. In life there has to be compromises for the good of everyone, not just the good of some people. I'm not saying there isn't room for improvement on the part of the TSA and more compassion is sometimes needed. There is always room for improvment with anything. I'm saying I'd rather have the TSA than not, and those who are totally against the steps that the TSA takes to try and keep us safe in the air don't have to fly if they don't want to. The have the freedom and liberty to take a bus or a car or just not travel!

I don't think you grasp the gist of it. The TSA is BS, they are security theater. There have been things smuggled aboard planes right past the TSA. They don't stop it, they barely deter it. The added security is so minimal as to be laughable. Taking my belt, shoes, everything out of my pockets and being searched would not detect a suicidal jihadist with a butt plug made of C4 and detonated with the battery out of his cell phone. I'm no terrorist but I can think of half a dozen more ways to get something by the TSA without a problem.

They should let pilots carry guns without so many restrictions and the problems would diminish to nothing overnight. Hijack a plane, die before touchdown. Jihadist, meet Allah now, MF!

You make good points, however no one is telling you that you have to give up your freedoms! If you don't want to abide by the rules of the TSA, you don't have to fly! Example: American Airlines owns their planes and they can set their prices and regulations for people wanting to fly on their airlines. If you do not like their rules, you don't have to fly with them, but they are the ones who own their planes and can set their regulations! Likewise, I don't allow smoking in my house or car. You may not like it, but no one is telling you that you have no choice but to ride in my car or come in my house! You don't like those rules, get your own car or stay home.

And what about the terrorists, like the shoe and underwear bomber? They have no reguard for our liberty or freedoms. This isn't like politics! One party says, "I won't do it, even though it's the right thing to do because it's what the other party wants to do!" and "Whatever the other party is for, I'm automatically against it!" What would this world be like if there were no rules or laws at all, and everyone could do whatever they felt like anywhere they wanted to under the excuse of "It's my Liberty and Freedom to do what I want to in this country!" Personally, I'll take the scanner and pat downs every time if it will help keep me alive and help to eliminate someone trying to bring a bomb on the plane to blow it up and kill me. These terrorists have shown they don't care at all for their own lives, let alone us Americans! Are we going to be on their side? That's what we are doing to an extent, being on the side of terorists when we condem the efforts of the TSA to try and keep us safe and prevent disasters such as have happened in the past. Get rid of the TSA and their efforts and it's like you are giving the terrorists a free ticket to board our planes and bomb them! You want to help out the terrorists because you feel you're giving up your principals of a little of your liberty and freedoms? It can'y always be one person's way. In life there has to be compromises for the good of everyone, not just the good of some people. I'm not saying there isn't room for improvement on the part of the TSA and more compassion is sometimes needed. There is always room for improvment with anything. I'm saying I'd rather have the TSA than not, and those who are totally against the steps that the TSA takes to try and keep us safe in the air don't have to fly if they don't want to. The have the freedom and liberty to take a bus or a car or just not travel!

'Dont have to fly'??? "What are you? an infant??" {quote from Galaxy Quest}

Flying is a large part of a lot of peoples lives. I fly 20-30 times a year and driving is a totally non-viable alternative and lots are like me. The idiotic TSA regulations are all about taking away your privacy and abusing your simplistic notions of freedom. The safest and least crime-filled country in the last 100 years was Soviet Russia. Do you want their solution as well? Terrorism cannot be defeated nor can it obtain its own goals. It is the ultimate statemate yet we entertain these idiotic fantasies that somehow we can eliminate all threats. We cant and we never could.

What happens when some chemist develops a way of infusing cotton with explosive and is undetectable without being swabbed and tested. Are you just going to roll over and say okay to having every bit of cotton clothing you have being swabbed - including your underwear? Where does it end? what about if plastics become the next explosive and it is UNDETECTABLE? you you smile while every plastic product you own is confiscated? And to be closer to home, what happens if some retard turns a dry diaper into an explosive. Do you then sit mildly by and give assent to the diaper checks of the elderly and CHILDREN?

There has to be a line that is drawn and it is a long way back from where you are right now.

Oh and let's nor forget the number of terrorist threats that the TSA has stopped.

NONE.

That's what we are doing to an extent, being on the side of terorists when we condem the efforts of the TSA to try and keep us safe and prevent disasters such as have happened in the past. Get rid of the TSA and their efforts and it's like you are giving the terrorists a free ticket to board our planes and bomb them! You want to help out the terrorists because you feel you're giving up your principals of a little of your liberty and freedoms?

"Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters" (Matthew 12:30), and also "Whoever is not against us is for us" (Mark 9:40) -- Jesus

"...each man must choose between joining our side or the other side." -- Vladimir Lenin

"If you hamper the war effort of one side you automatically help that of the other. Nor is there any real way of remaining outside such a war as the present one. In practice, ‘he that is not with me is against me’" -- George Orwell

"Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

What a refreshing new argument.

--Floaty