LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Soaking Wet Or Dry & Fresh

Since I live alone, I get a good chance to wear around the house.

I was wondering if anyone was like me.

When I'm on my computer or not doing much,

Sometimes, I will place a towel on my seat and get soaked to where I have to change.

Other times, I want to stay dry but still wear. So I will get up to go (sort of like potty training)

For me, it changes (pun intended).

Sometimes I want to be a potty pants nasty boy. About as close I choose to get to #2. :P

Sometimes I just enjoy the comfort of wearing, but usually I wet until leaking (which isn't difficult in Depends). Been experimenting with towels inside a vinyl sheet and I can get extremely wet that way without making a mess. I have a urine fetish tho, so this might not represent the DL norm (if there is such a thing).

Right now, trousers are soaked and I had to put a plastic sheet down on my chair because I'm too tired and lazy to go change yet (Woke up, was wearing overnight) >.> So, that kinda answers that XD

And even when I put a fresh and dry one on, I feel like it's not comfortable until I wet once just a little.

I think the best feeling in a nappy is after the first substantial wetting - it feels warm, firm and bulky in all the right places! A fresh dry one does feel nice as well, as does one that's really soaked...

Usually I'm not alone, so I can't always wet. I wear cloth diapers and waterproof pants at night just for the feel of them. On Saturdays and Sundays I can be alone at my house (my brother lives in my house and I live around the corner at my mother's house--long story, but the situation sort of works). That's the time for "waterworks" and such. But I have to have everything washed and dried before 'bro gets home.

Since I live alone, I get a good chance to wear around the house.

I was wondering if anyone was like me.

When I'm on my computer or not doing much,

Sometimes, I will place a towel on my seat and get soaked to where I have to change.

Other times, I want to stay dry but still wear. So I will get up to go (sort of like potty training)

For me, it changes (pun intended).

Sometimes I want to be a potty pants nasty boy. About as close I choose to get to #2. :P

A lot like you. If I'm in a wetting mood, I'll put a towel on the computer chair and wet beyond leaking. Other times, I just like to wear and will use the toilet.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the feeling of a warm wet diaper, and I hate leaks! I usually change before it gets too cold, because I'd hate to get a rash.

When I have some "me time," I prefer a fresh dry diaper. Wetting gets me excited, I change, and go from there.

Both

I like to use the diaper to the fullest, but its also nice to take a shower and put on a new fresh one

Currently wearing a Tena Maxi Slip on my 18th hour, no stuffer, no leaks, very wet

I am a heavy wetter, so my diapers (gauze prefold and plastic pants) are usually wet. I have to wear three diapers at night minimum and they are soaked to the point of saturation by morning. One thing I do love is waking up in the morning with those warm heavy diapers telling me I'm soaked!