LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Answered The Door Forgetting You'Re Just In A Diaper

I was working at home yesterday, very thickly diapered and heard a knock at the door. Trying to decide if I wanted to answer or not... then thought I should.. So I quickly unpinned my diapers, took them off and went to answer the door. Someone was handing out bible tracts... I wish I left my diapers on!

CDL

Somewhere in there is a line about the "pee of Gallilee"; yes? No?

Or mabye "the Whore of BABY-lon"?

Most my family n lots of friends know I wear diapers and the reason I do. For the 6months I was in the rehab facility trying to learn to walk again I learned not to be worried about who saw what,really those places don't go to great lengths to keep you from being seen. When I got to go back home I eased into the normal way of thinking stay hid at all cost. I've only been surprised once since then it was embarrassing. Was sitting out enjoying a few beers and someone came up In my drive standing to duck inside I would have for sure been seen. I just pulled my shirt down and Sat there while they asked how to get back to town.

Guest soggypants

Sounds like me. I have spent so much time in hospitals and therapy for my legs and hips, that it doesn't bother me to be seen in a diaper anymore. I'm won't go as far as flaunting it to the world but I don't worry of people see it. At a hospital I used to spend a lot of time in, in South Carolina, it was common practice for them to do therapy on 3-4 people in the same room and usually in underwear or diaper and a t-shirt. They even used to put me in the therapy whirlpool with my Attends on. I kinda liked that because it felt good, but it was embarrassing at first.

I was 19, living with my girlfriend at the time in her studio apartment. Saying she participated in babying me would be an understatement, she insisted i be diapered always at home whether she was home or not, bulky cloth diapers. She was at work &

Generally I don't answer the door, unless I am expecting someone. usually it's just some door to door sales person or someone else wanting something that I'm not interested in. I don't let people waste my time with such BS :P Also, I check the door through the peek hole first to see who is on the other side, just in case...When I'm at home, it's my space and no one is allowed to intrude unless invited or they are expected.... otherwise leave me the hell alone! :P

Generally I don't answer the door, unless I am expecting someone. usually it's just some door to door sales person or someone else wanting something that I'm not interested in. I don't let people waste my time with such BS :P Also, I check the door through the peek hole first to see who is on the other side, just in case...When I'm at home, it's my space and no one is allowed to intrude unless invited or they are expected.... otherwise leave me the hell alone! :P

Im usually dressed in a shirt and diaper around the house. If its just friends coming over I will open the door in just a diaper. If its one of the neighbors or someone I don't know I put on a sleeper or something. Everyone knows im an AB so I don't hide my baby clothes.

Around my house, muscle shirts and basketball shorts are a pretty common thing since two other guys live here (both know I wear...no huge issue.) I clean a lot, basketball shorts ride down, muscle shirts ride up and im constantly wiping my head cuz sweat and fixing my clothes. I've gone to the door numerous times to get a pizza or a package or talk to solicitors and my padding was SLIGHTLY exposed. Quick fix. No one has ever pointed it out or stated, and I try to keep the shifting around to a minimum while talking to cut back on the crinkle :P

Didn't answer the door, but I heard someone outside my door, so I peeked out and there was my brother..

I was standing 1 meter away in just a diaper, but thankfully behind the door :P

• 2 weeks later...

Mom came over one day unannounced and I was in my bedroom. I reached down, ripped the diaper clean off and threw on some shorts.

Another time my grandparents came over unannounced while I was playing video games in a diaper, shorts, and a T shirt. I answered the door and let them in. That's around the time I remember I was wearing a slightly used diaper. They stayed and visited for a while. No big deal I guess.

I don't frequently wear just a diaper though, since I like something between my diaper and my furniture. Sometimes I put a change pad down if I do sit in just a diaper. I usually save this for later at night when the chance of a knock at the door is very low...

I have once answered the door in only a diaper and a t shirt.Today before I open the door I check on my cctv system who its is and the decide if I want to answer the door.

I had a similar issue last week. The GF asked me to stay in as she was expecting a parcel to be delivered. So I was treating myself to a nappy and Call of Duty morning. Halfway through the game I heard a knock at the door, without looking I slipped my shorts on and dashed to the door expecting a delivery man. On opening it was a woman trying to get me to make a monthly donation to UNICEF. She was stood there talking to me for a good 10 minutes, her eyes glancing away from my eyeline frequently. I really wasn't interested and made an excuse that my phone was ringing and it was important.

• 2 weeks later...