LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Answered The Door Forgetting You'Re Just In A Diaper

Usually when I am home, I wear just a t-shirt and a diaper fully exposed.

Sometimes, I get so use to being that way that I've almost answed the door that way.

One time it was a close call with the UPS guy with my diapers.

Or if I wear my paci around my neck, I had a close call with the pizza delivery.

Sure it's my house, but I'm not into forcing others to see something they may rather not.

Not yet, but on a couple of occasions I've been in a motel room, standing right in front of the window while talking on the phone--in a t-shirt and my diapers--and had people walk by, look in the window, and smile.

In that situation, I figure "people shouldn't be looking in the window in the first place, so if they do and see me in diapers, that's what they get."

Another time the maid came in to empty the trash and I was sitting at the table using the laptop in a t-shirt and diapers. I'm not sure she noticed me, though, as my diapers were under the table.

Once while at home I was in my diapers and a fairly attractive girl was going around the neighborhood selling something. I started to go to the door and ACT like I completely forgot that I was just in my diapers, just to see her reaction. (If I'd gone through with this, I was going to apologize and buy whatever she was selling).

But at the last minute I chickened out and put my shorts on over them--fearing that if I didn't she'd go onto the next house and ask the nosey lady next door "does your neighbor wear DIAPERS?"

When I am home and in my big baby girl mood, it is either late at night or on the weekend. My loving husband Don or someone else will answer the door.

However, in early 1991, before I met Don and only a few months after I started using adult baby play to cope with my urinary incontinence, I was on a business trip with a partner of my law firm and several other associate attorneys. We were working on a case and were staying at a very nice hotel. By luck of the draw I had a room to myself. I had gotten comfy after dinner and put on baby doll pajamas over my Attends.

As I worked on a pile of legal documents, I started suckling a MAM pacifier, the leash of which I clipped to my left shoulder. There was a knock at my door. I was so engrossed in the legal material I lost track of my surroundings. Without thinking I got up and answered the door.

What a surprise to find the senior partner. He needed some information about the case. In my surprise I must have let the paci slip out of my mouth. Casually I greeted that distinguished gentleman, who was wearing a custom-made conservative suit. I found the papers he needed. Neither of us ever said a thing about my pacifier.

Two and a half years later I was elected a partner in that law firm. Apparently the partner must have assumed I was using the paci while giving up smoking, or some such innocent explanation. When I was hired as an associate attorney days after my law school graduation in 1988, on my health forms I stated my urinary incontinence. All these years later nobody in my firm has ever teased me about needing diapers.

• Like 2

I had gotten comfy after dinner and put on baby doll pajamas over my Attends.

I started suckling a MAM pacifier, the leash of which I clipped to my left shoulder.

Without thinking I got up and answered the door.

Oh, what a picture that would have made. LOL Lucky ubiquitous cell phone cameras weren't around then.

• Like 1

Oh, what a picture that would have made. LOL Lucky ubiquitous cell phone cameras weren't around then.

You got that right!

Perhaps it is just as well that partner retired from our firm and the practice of law in 1994.

• Like 1

Not yet, but on a couple of occasions I've been in a motel room, standing right in front of the window while talking on the phone--in a t-shirt and my diapers--and had people walk by, look in the window, and smile.

You sound like a bit of an "Exibitionist" :o

If I was out of town and no one knew me, I might be tempted too. lol ;)

I would just try and be kewl and not let any kids see me. B)

But other than that, it's not like your showing your "junk". :censored:

Just a different kind of underwear. :P

I have been caught like that on purpose. Have answereed the door for pizza or such in just a diaper and tshirt

Anything said???

I guess it's your door.

But at the same time, I wouldn't want to force someone to observe my lifestyle.

Besides, I don't want bad service in the future.

Last week i was down in my basment office in a t shirt and had my attends (loud crinkel ones) on with a pair of silk boxers over the diaper I go up stairs and see the wife and the neighbor lady talking. I try to turn around and walk away but she starts talking to me and by this time i see her looking at my boxers. but i answerd her question off i went.

Well yeah, sometimes I am a bit of an exhibitionist. But, that being said, I like natural light. But the motel where I usually stay when in my hometown has opaque curtains (this so you can close them at night and people can't see through them if you're in there with the lights on). So without thinking about it, I just get up in the morning and open the curtains. And after a while I feel so comfortable in there, I forget that other people often go walking by the window, down the sidewalk!

closest i've gotten is answering for the pizza dude in a thick diaper under thin pj pants and a shirt. no way it wouldn'thave been noticeable. oh well. pizza was good though :)

Once, I was totally engrossed in a game with just my usual diaper & tee shirt on and UPS came knocking. I jumped up to answer it without thinking. He just smiled and said my diaper order was here (can't imagine how he knew what the big boxes were carrying). For a good laugh I replied good I need a change.

Once, I was totally engrossed in a game with just my usual diaper & tee shirt on and UPS came knocking. I jumped up to answer it without thinking. He just smiled and said my diaper order was here (can't imagine how he knew what the big boxes were carrying). For a good laugh I replied good I need a change.

Lol, that's funny. I imagine from the size/weight of the box, a driver gets good at guessing the content from the sellers that use marked boxes (and you're attire!)

My GF has answered the pizza delivery guy with a pacifier in her mouth. I watched her get up thinking that she'd remember to take it out on the way. She didn't and only when he asked her for the cash did she realise it was in... I was in the other room so never got to see his face.

Guest Baby Rina

Here's one from me. I have a pretty open door policy, my friends know just walk right in if the door is open. I was in the tub getting ready and didn't hear my friend come in over the running water. As i'm drying off i DO hear someone load one of my many many nerf guns in the dining room, and think its my roommate at the time. Imagine my surprise when i stalk down wearing a fresh diaper and my pacifier hit my friend at the bottom of the stairs, i'm not sure which of us was more weirded out by it, we haven't spoken about it since, but it was the fastest i ever got pants on.

I haven't done this- yet :lol: I am very forgetful and tend to become totally wrapped up in things I'm concentrating on, so it is likely that someday I will forget and find myself a little embarrassed :blush: But there's another side to me- the bold one who does not let other people run my life ;) so if I wanted to answer the door like that I would do it :girl_happy: I have been out in the yard very early in the morning in only a diaper and may have been seen then :o I ran back inside that time but I'm more comfortable with me and my diapering now so I can't say what will happen in the future save for that I am not very worried about it :thumbsup: I need diapers so I wear them- there's not really much to that, is there?

Bettypooh

I was working at home yesterday, very thickly diapered and heard a knock at the door. Trying to decide if I wanted to answer or not... then thought I should.. So I quickly unpinned my diapers, took them off and went to answer the door. Someone was handing out bible tracts... I wish I left my diapers on!

CDL

• 2 weeks later...

Dear big bedwetter and dailydiaper-friends, first of all I have to introducr myself. I# m from Germany, 49yo and a mom of 2 boys and---bedwetter all my life long. I had a similar experience being catched out as a bedwetter and diaper wearer over 20 years ago. I hope my school-english is well so you can understand me.

Now to my adventure:

I was catched up by my friend Heidi. I knew her since 1980 or so. She was the younger sis of a sportsman and friend from my husband of the same rowingclub, and had married 1987 another oarsman from this club.

We were often with us and became close friends. In the end-80er years she and her husband went to Karlsruhe as he got work there. They had 2 children a little bit older then my first sun and had a father in law, who owned an old cottage in the alpes near Bab Reichenhall in Austria, "Loferer Alm".

There we spend holidays a few times, the last time in the year when I was fresh pregnant with my 2.child.In the third month, and very lucky, and was not allowed to drink or smoke. (What i also didn´t do that time.)

It was autumn and Okt.I believe and we were there with our 3 kids: Heidi with her husband, me with mine, and our 3 children, all boys, 6,5and 4 yo.

The 3 boys were in 1 room, my older and the 6yo from Heidi wet the bed and wore diapers, her younger was dry at night already, ( as me too, what she didn´t know) and we had a little bedroom and they were in their parents bedroom.

Her father-in-law was sick and going to be toked into the hospital and both, she and her husband, our friend, were very in trouble or sorrow as they both didn´t know, if it was an earnest illness. They decided to drive to München(where he lived with his wife) to visit him and look after him if it was grave illness. They went away at dawn and we were there alone with 3 kids. They wanted to get back the another day. So we mustn´t stay too long with the 2 kids of her own.

My man and I went to bed at midnight, he was very drunk, but I loved him, and I was 100%sober, after I had changed the 2 boys wet diapers, then slept in, too. My husband had already drifted to sleep.

The other morning I got up early , perhaps at 7h a.m.,and made coffee. The 3 boys didn´t go out of their room when awake, they blustered and cried in their room, so I was handling in the kitchen to make coffee, but though to be alone with my hubby and the kids in the house.

The kitchen was 2 steps higher and totally open to the living room in this old cottage, perhaps 200yo and built with wood and a stoned cockle stove with Ofenbank. In the backgroung there were aranged the other rooms.

The coffeemachine did run out and I was pouring the coffee into the coffeepott, when i heard the voice of Heidi; "Can I get a cup of coffee?" I terrified a lot and had almost throw away the thermos flask and turned: There , 2 step under me, in a armchair sat Heidi and had spoken, I went to her and gave her the coffee. She then asked: "Oh, what´s that? I heard if it rustled under your nightgown like our boys!" And she lifted the hem of my nightie, exposing my wet nappy inside my plastic pants! First I went bright red, but then told from my pregnancy, but she said, that I was in the beginning of the 3, month and there wasn´t a bladder weakness before of pregnancy normal, and I admitted then that I was bedwetter. As you all now know 24 years later! But would should I do?

The situation was 100% clear. Or what did you think, if your girlfriend stand in the morning there in a nightgown with plastic pants and wet diaper inside?

Heidi and her husband went back to their cottage from München in the same evening and arrived at 6 a.m.or so, and afterwards I could speak with Heidi about my bedwetting and she promised that she would be quiet and didn´t it blab around.

And she hold her word, as I believe,

The years later - the cottage was selled as her father -in-law died - we where out on summer holidays with our then 4 boys some times, when the men went to row at the eastsea, Rügen and so on.

You see, to stay overnight seems to be a dangerous thing for bedwetters, as they tend to be discovered!

But I suspect, that you have some or divers situations lived to see, when you had at least to admit that you are bedwetter!

I wish you a good night!

Renate

My whole family gathers in the summer, usually at the Outer Banks in North Carolina near Kitty Hawk. We rent a huge house and twenty-seven of us cram in. Everybody is used to seeing me in just diapers and a T-shirt in the morning or just before bed. Otherwise I wear shorts over the diapers. Last summer a small group of porpoises put on quite a show in the moonlight and we all rushed outside on the patio to watch (patio is on the fourth floor overlooking the beach). I forgot how I was dressed but I don't think anyone but family noticed. I hope not. It's the only time I've forgotten.

Today like most days i was wearing just my diaper and a t shirt. Where i live i have a lot of privacy in the backyard,tall fence, lots of tall bushes etc and some mornings i will sit on my patio and have coffee wearing only that. My apt is built on to my landlords house and my door opens to the backyard , once again lots of privacy ( he was already gone for the day ) So this morning i open my blinds and my door and step outside,imust of been standing there for about 30 seconds when i hear OHH. I look over and standing in the yard by the garden area is his niece ( she's in her late 40s and had come down the prior nite for a visit ) all i had on was a red t shirt and my abena L4 and she clearly saw me. I got back in the house right away and put on some shorts very red faced. I did go out to appoligize to her ,again very red faced, She just said not to worry as she works in nursing homes and has seen plenty of diapered residents i just caught her off guard. this may not be like opening the door to a stranger but it sure was embarrassing. Only a few people know i wear and now so does she.

• 2 years later...
Guest soggypants

I am in a wheelchair so it is hard for me to get dressed in time to answer the door, so I usually only go to the door at all if somebody calls ahead or I am expecting a package. I think I am like most people on here and wear only diaper and sometimes a t-shirt over it, full time at home. When I am expecting a package and go to the door, I wear a t-shirt and pull it down enough so the person at the door isn't uncomfortable seeing my diaper, but if my shirt comes up when I reach for something or to help them get my package in the door, I don't worry about it. Almost everybody that has delivered to me regularly, has seen me in my diaper. I figure most people assume that I wear them anyway.

Guest YoungZeppelin

I sometimes forget i have a paci in my mouth and halfway down the stair i throw it into my pocket... havent been caught yet >.>

How could I forget with this monster between my legs

diaper4a.jpg

and two pair of rubber panties over it