LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did You Hear Obama Eats Dog

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

Obama's menu. Breakfast.. Eggs Rover Easy, Beagles with Cream Cheese, . Lunch.. BLT, Black Lab and Tomato sandwhich.

Dinner.. Shitzukabob, Puppyroni pizza.

I thought some might find this funny, gotta love the internet!

i don't understand why it is funny?

if it were a fake chineese food menu i would get the joke.... but i don't understand the joke w/ obama... did i miss something in the news recently?

Guest diaperboykcmo

@Saraab.. Yeah, the democrats made a big deal of Romney putting his dog on the roof of his car. The dog was sick, and Romney built something on there to keep the wind out.

So the Republicans, told how Obama ate dog meat when he was a kid lol.

I guess if you love BHO, you won't find it funny!

I'd say once again it backfired on Barry

Nah, I just make fun of Romney for being so uncharismatic to mention their family dog in the way he did, because Romney was the one who first mentioned it when he was telling us about one of his family's trips. Other than that, I do not really give a shit if Obama ate a dog in Indonesia when he was 9 or if Romney strapped a dog to the top of his car in a carrier. This "I know you are but what am I" attack is not going to be an effective campaign tactic, because you get dirty too and it is meaningless. Also, Obama is much more versed in speech than Romney and would win these little arguments every time. Well, good luck.

It's not bad because of what someone believes, it's bad because you don't give the context and it doesn't work as a one-liner. Not bad as a bunch of puns (which is why it would work if it was "I had a peek at a Chinese restaurant menu yesterday...") but you don't seem to get how a politics joke actually works.

"Yeah, the democrats made a big deal of Romney putting his dog on the roof of his car. The dog was sick, and Romney built something on there to keep the wind out.

So the Republicans, told how Obama ate dog meat when he was a kid lol."

That should've gone in your first post.

Guest diaperboykcmo

@Diaperjason.. I already know from your other posts, you love BHO.

That's all BHO'S campaign is, class warfare, divide, divide. He can't run on his record.

The Democrats, made a big deal about the woman. Then they said Ann Romney, never worked a day in her life

Back Fire.

Then the Dog thing. Backfire.

I'd say Romney 2-BHO-0.. Oh yeah BHO'S Not all that, he's not that smart, and he can't speak without his telepropter.

Empty Suit.. All Hype!!

@ForbiddenFruit .. No I posted just the way I wanted.. Thank You

Sarah, that is because he is belligerent, but at the same time lacks the knowledge to make a proper assessment of the situation. It is funny also, because as I recall I remember him disliking Romney a few months ago calling him a liberal and a flip-flopper. He follows the flavor of the week in the news to its final destination, imbecility. Just because I am not a Republican does not mean I was not paying attention during their primary as some stupid Republican strategists have been saying. He will have to answer for what he said during the primary and what he did as governor of Massachusetts just as Obama will have to answer for what he did as president.

I know you won't listen KCMO, but Hilary Rosen is not part of the Barrack Obama campaign and in fact, Obama has already condemned those comments. You call me a Barrack Obama lover, but I only defend him because you so grossly mischaracterize him all the time. There are many things I do not like about him. There are many more things I do not like about Romney, but he is probably the best chance the Republicans have out of those who ran in the Republican primary. Really though, this election is once again a lesser of two evils. Observe as Romney takes the same position as Barrack Obama on several key issues and vice versa to win the swing states.

i'm going to vote for the woman from spokane wa, who said a year ago while living her in mobile home god told her to run for president...

funny thats the same way rhamtha came to J.Z. Knight...

Maybe i need to get me a mobile home...

I honestly don't see the point. The thread isn't the type of thread that invokes political-philosophical discussion. It's just misguided humor based on categorically false assumptions about the president. That's all.

• 2 weeks later...

this is a relative issue aside from personal beliefs the only food that is univeraly morally pugnate to eat is another human being, i.e. cannibalism. Although I couldn't ever eat a dog in all reality they are below us on the food chain so if someone decied to eat them I'll think no less of them for it I'm of the belief that even if I can't stomach a certain animal being eaten such as dogs as long as their deaths had a purpose, here to provide nurishment, then it isn't evil or bad. and even if this was offensive to me it wouldn't change my political opinion about Obama and although hearing the thing about the dog on Romneys car roof made me think less of him as a person it still didn't change my political opinion about him.

• Like 1

This was started by David Axelrod in an attempt to slam Mitt Romney. Axelrod complained that Romney was cruel to animals because he had a dog carrier on the roof of the family car.

Now being a dog owner, I know that dogs love wind and there is nothing wrong with transporting a dog on top of a vehicle. I saw it in Alaska everywhere.

It was David Axelrod that was unaware that President Obama admitted to consuming dog meat in his book.

This is nothing more than political nonsense.

• Like 1

This was started by David Axelrod in an attempt to slam Mitt Romney. Axelrod complained that Romney was cruel to animals because he had a dog carrier on the roof of the family car.

Now being a dog owner, I know that dogs love wind and there is nothing wrong with transporting a dog on top of a vehicle. I saw it in Alaska everywhere.

It was David Axelrod that was unaware that President Obama admitted to consuming dog meat in his book.

This is nothing more than political nonsense.

Haha, I agree!

Probably, that said, I live in Asia and funny or not Dog is on the menu here. And, yes, I've eaten dog and while I didn't know it at the time, it didn't taste that bad. Face it, if it is a live or die situation or your parents think so (in the case of Obama) there is nothing funny about it. Dog is food in some countries. Just glad it isn't soylent green.

Debated on posting this but guys and girls like it or not anything not labeled as human is actually on the menu somewhere in the world. Welcome to Life! Cie La Vie