370 members have voted

1. 1. where do you wear your diaper?

• at home
    • out side
    • school
    • work
    • all of the above
    • none of the above

i was just curious about where every 1 weres there diapers. if u were more the one place select one then in your reply tell us which places you like to wear(and wet if you wet there :P )

for me i would have to say yes at home( i do wet here and sometimes mess too :P few times when i go out side i like to put 1 one befor i leave( have wet a few times in puplis also) i wore to school a few times but i dont do it right now because one time when i wore to school and wet it i think some1 almost noticed so i havent done that again for a while now. i havent worn to work yet but i have been thinking about trying it justfor fun one day :P

well now it's your turn

I wear secure plus X large diapers and blue Ice 6mil plastic pants To bed, do to a bad spine I don,t know when I will pee .I try to get up an use the tolet, but It Is hit or miss most of the time. I wear large secure plus, depends , assure, store brand , or any diapers that I got on sale. But I love to wear the secure plus and my custom pairs of plastic pants. The pattern is from Baby Kins . com, Its thier med. size 6mil vinyl pull on pants recut the leg up higher and to fit tighter to keep the diaper in place all for $12.00 a pair plus $20.00 for the pattern change.And I wear them about two inchs above my pants for all to see. I wear my diapers and plastic pant in my back yard and sommer times I go out to my car in the front or to take the trash out to the side of the house. I have wore gerber plastic pants from age seven . But as I got bigger I had to rework them to fit like a bikni and dye them as dark as I can. I went to Long Beach CA (down the street from where I live ) and walked alone the beach, laid out and got some sun. Yes I got A lot of looks and some men came up to me and said I look nice. I did not know that was called gay beach, But I dont care ,I have a lot of gay freinds. I do fell I can be my self there so this summer or sonner I will be out there with my diapers and plastic pants. Can I be arrested going to the park wearing a diaper and plastic pants and a Emo tee shirt on?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I mostly wear everywhere, simply so that when I go potty it doesnt get all over my clothes! :blush:

But sometimes when Im at home I try and go without diapers if I am close to a toilet so that my skin has time to air. Other times I try not to wear for a while to see if I can potty train, since there is no chance of that happening if Im in a diaper! :P

Well, I also know your a bad girl and like to wera diapers

In my answer, "all of the above," I was counting a protective pad as a diaper. I am a bedwetter with occasional accidents during the day caused by not getting to the toilet fast enough. Therefore it is safest for me to be protected at all times. My customary routine is diapers at night, pads during the day. And, obviously, since I have the same bladder everywhere I go, it doesn't matter whether I'm at home or out. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I wear diapers around the house and in the yard. I also like wearing in public like when running errands and stuff. I do not wear diapers to work or when out socially with family or friends. Too self conscience someone I know will notice.....

I wear exactly as you do, I also enjoy just wearing plastic pants with panties under my pants. Plasticpantson @ yahoo . com

• 2 months later...

i have worn my diapers to school in high school and in college a couple of times. i have never worn them to work man are you crazy actually i think i might of worn a goodnight to work at Pottery Barn Once but i have never worn on to Apple. i love ot wear them out in public places and love to wet them when ever im in them. i have only pooped in them a few time.

• 4 weeks later...
:rolleyes: I marked all because I have worn all over. School- I wore a cloth diaper and sometimes with plastic pants mainly on "Club Day";I wear to work off and on mainly pullups; Home- I wear cloth and disp. at home even outside and shopping and road trips. I have wet them everywhere exscept at school. I have worn just a diaper outside in the back yard after dark.On Halloween I have worn a diaper uncovered when out in public :P .
  • 13 years later...

I wear my diapers all the time, (24/7) so I will wear everywhere:  I use Garywear Incontinence Briefs, and wil use a booster if away from home, at work or somewhere where my diaper would be used more than once :)

Brian

I'm incontinent, so all of the above.

In the year or so prior to starting my current episode of severe incontinence, I was wearing diapers primarily at university, then they gradually expanded into my home life.

Mostly at home and some times outside. And i rarely wear to appointments of any kind. Dont go to school and currently dont have a job, but i have worn to school once or twice. 

The smart ass answer is between my legs and taped around my waist.  In actuality, I wear them at home once or twice a week when I have the day off, early in the morning for about 3 hours when I get up.  A couple times a month I have a Saturday off work and the house to myself so I will wear about 8 hours.

I don't go to school, I never wear to work, I guess you could say outside under my pants but rarely around my home town.  I never want anyone I know to discover I wear diapers.  When I go out of town a few times a year, such as Christmas shopping or like today when I had to run some errands, I'll wear my diapers.  Out of town the chances that I will run into anyone I know are slim, but it has happened before.  Today a Betterdry diaper under my shorts.  Maybe a little bulky in front but discreet enough no one will pick up on it.  Even if a stranger out of town did notice I might be wearing a diaper, I'm not much bothered by it.  He or she won't say anything to me and I'll probably never see them again.

I wear my diapers all around my diaper area!! Oh, that's not what you meant.  I am a DL, not AB and I wear my diapers discreetly anywhere/everywhere; including work which is a professional atmosphere with business casual dress.  I usually leave my shirt untucked for added discretion, but sometimes it is tucked in.  No one has noticed, or if they have noticed I am not aware of any comments. Wetting at work is so convenient, relaxing, stress relieving, naughty, and just enjoyable. I am generally accurate at knowing the capacity of the different diapers I like to wear, but I have had a few minor press-out leaks.  Fortunately, I can simply change into a dry diaper in the privacy of my office. I keep an extra diaper in my brief case, and the wet diaper gets rolled up and placed in my brief case to be disposed of when I have the opportunity. A few drops of scented oils in my diaper keeps me smelling fresh and clean without any tell-tale wet diaper odor. Most of the time at home my wife does not even know I have on a diaper that is wet.

I wear my diapers everywhere I go because I am urinary incontinent and have to wear 24/7 and enjoy it. Its lead to finding some AB tendencies in me as well which I wouldn't trade for anything

For years I was afraid to wear my diapers anywhere but at home or in the immediate neighborhood. But recently I started wearing away from home and so far, no negative incidents. I don't do it all the time, but most of the time when I go out to lunch or to take Mom shopping because it isn't that far and we're not gone that long.