LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidney Stones Again

Had another lithotrypsy last week for more kidney stones, also had a stent put in so I'm running to the bathroom every 15 minutes. Finally said the hell with this, put on a diaper and let nature take it's course. Soaked two diapers over a 5 hour period. Was much easier than running to the potty. The stent is staying in for 6 weeks so this will be interesting.

I wish you all the best to get rid of your gravel!

I just don't want to think about kidney stones; I once peed out a .22 brick naturally after a week of ouch. I felt every bit on the way from the kidney to the bladder.

does that mean you have to show your diaper to the doctor so he can see what you passed?

had my share too. OUCH!!

Best recovery to you!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Yep, there are lots of readers here, but most of them (that includes me!) are not really able to read cyrillic or understand russian. Do please post in English, even if it means to go through Google translate; one poster doing that is much more efficient than hundreds of readers doing it over and over again.

But привет

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, lithotrypsy is much better than surgery, but the damn stent is a real pain. Had a check up a week and a half ago, stone is busted up but still in the damn kidney. Go back to Dr. next week for another check up, will see what's going on then. Going through lots of diapers though. Because of the stent, when the urge to pee hits....................it hits hard and you have little time to get to a bathroom.

Almost got busted by the wife while diapered also, she noticed a large bulge in my pants while I was sitting down watching tv, told her I had a second pair of underwear on because I keep dripping. That was close.

• 2 weeks later...

Kidney stones are a man's "labor pains". I've had 2 in the past 12 years and they are not fun at all. I passed them both, the first one after almost 3 days and the second one about 10 minutes after I got home from the emergency room. Seond one was small and just about to pass out, the first one years ago was larger and also just about to pass out, it just took longer! Love the pain meds! Can't stand it without them waiting for the stone to pass. I still have the second stone in a small glass jar. Why not keep it? As far as I'm concerned, it's valued at over $3,700! That's what the hospital bill was!

• 2 months later...

Mine didn't pass. It got stuck in the ureter. The urologist had to go in and pull it out then put a stent in to keep the ureter open afterward. The doctor attached a cord to the stent to it so he could pull it out after three weeks. The irritation of the stent and the cord made me incontinent for the whole period and for nearly a week after the stent was removed.