LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dpf Content

I have been after DPF content for such a long time and was wondering if anyone can help me to find the old hepno/video stuff

would be great help and please get in contact with me on here

They had hepertitus and herpes video stuff damn that place was the lowest of the low.

I will say the last few years where bad there but a lot of GOOD people where there at one time.And a lot of those good people came here.Knock dpf all you want but Tommy did a lot of good for all of us.

• Like 2

I don't know if this comes close but heres a link to the Jerry springer show featuring Tommy and two other ab's. You should also hit up DailyDi and see if he has some more copies of those DPF videos of Angela Bauer for sale. Also on fetlife there's a group called friends of DPF. Wish you luck man and I hope this helps you out.

http://understanding.infantilism.org/jerry_springer-adult_babies.php

https://fetlife.com/groups/47710

I dont think DPF had downloadable content. As far as I know they were an easy to find site that sold quality goods from other vendors. I dont know what happened to the videos, but hypnotic audio are being sold by http://www.foradultb....com/index.html. Good luck on videos!

Nothing downloadable but the sold cassette tapes for hypno and audio stories. and VHS tapes of the movies. Good for the museum, but nothing more.

I can't help. DPF's stuff is still their copyrighted property so it's not meant to be shared.

I emailed about preserving some of their content when they were seeking buyers, but never got a response. Sadly much of it will probably be lost for good.

I don't want to start something that may not be true but Tommy died many months/year ago and DPF content is no longer copyrighted

*Dailydi I hope you can get in contact me and would love to see there old videos/hepno stuff*

• 8 months later...

I'm no copyright expert, but it's my understanding that copyright expires like 50 years AFTER you pass.

In the US it was extended (because the likes of Disney and other vested interests pressed damn hard for it to be): Details available from the US Copyright Office website:

..."As a general rule, for works created after January 1, 1978, copyright protection lasts for the life of the author plus an additional 70 years. For an anonymous work, a pseudonymous work, or a work made for hire, the copyright endures for a term of 95 years from the year of its first publication or a term of 120 years from the year of its creation, whichever expires first. For works first published prior to 1978, the term will vary depending on several factors."...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Copyright duration is 70 years after the death of the creator.

However, Tommy is IMMATERIAL. He didn't create the stuff on his site. As DD points out, he sold other people's stuff. Despite the fact DPF is gone and Tommy is dead, those works are the property of those who created them. Sorry you can't use the demise of DPF as a way of stealing that stuff.

• 3 months later...

Any materials not PROPERLY noted in and on DPF fall under DPF's copyright and therefore Tommy and Mark. If there was another copyright on them and it was not duly noted by DPF, DPF was in violation of copyright, unless they had signed releases from each and every author. This by no means reduces the copyright held by the original publisher, as long as they too included a copyright notice on their works. Once it's released into electronic distribution it is the responsibility of the editor to verify or denounce any ownership, or announce a GPL or GNU open for use for anything but a commercial endeavor. I know artwork is also similar as I had an electronic art business, whereby we created unique clipart for clients. To be on the safe side, what am I saying we take we want, look at that 16 year old girl in Ohio too drunk to consent, so the participants were charged with rape...but stupid enough to tweet and facebook it all over the place, until they were in court and said, "I'm sorry...sorry you did it, or sorry you got caught?"