LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dirty Things You'Ve Done In Your Diaper.

manniesue

I'm just curious to know what turns you on about wearing a diaper and what kind of dirty/kinky/sexy things you do in them.

Wierd for a first post. This may sound harsh as it is innended to be. You ask a question that I and many won't answer. Why don't you tell us yours before asking ours?

Your and your curiousness can go suck until you post yours and have more posts under your belt.

Once I accidentally peed in them.

The rest of the times he did it on purpose!

But seriously folks...

I once made a pleasantly large 'loaf' of oatmeal mixed with a litttle water, firm enough to feel like a hefty dump. I put my wife in a short babydoll and diapers, then plopped the fauxturd into her diaper. We ended up making out on the floor. XD

Another time recently I had her on a changing pad on the bed, getting her out of a very soggly diaper. Well... things got interesting. Let me just say she was wetter than usual and the wet diaper against my sack was pleasant. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Wet my diapers in public. Used to live near AMTRAK line an would go out there when the train was passing wearing nothing but my diapers. One morning the train passed fairly slowly and i wet my cloth diapers as it went by. i could see some of the people on the train pointing at me through the windows.

Wet my diapers in public. Used to live near AMTRAK line an would go out there when the train was passing wearing nothing but my diapers. One morning the train passed fairly slowly and i wet my cloth diapers as it went by. i could see some of the people on the train pointing at me through the windows.

What the flying fuck!!!!! That's exactly NOT the kind of exposure the public wants and with people like you, no wonder the ab/dl community isn't more accepted in society.

• Like 3

I agree with lightning. That's not cool.

The only way you can get away with that is if you're young. Like high school/ college age. Then you can claim it was a dare or you lost a bet and people will just roll their eyes at the stupid things teenagers do.

• Like 1

Face palms and shakes head.

• Like 2

I'm just curious to know what turns you on about wearing a diaper

Here's what has (at least once) turned me on about diapers:

1. Going to the incontinence aisle and picking up the pack of diapers

2. Opening the pack (or opening the drawer I keep the opened pack in)

3. The appearance and smell of a fresh diaper

4. Putting on the diaper

5. Elastic leg gathers (the fact that they touch/rub under my thighs, especially when putting the diaper on)

6. Feeling/rubbing and sounds of the plastic backing

7. The feeling of the bunched-up plastic in an area under my thighs

8. Peeing and/or pooping in them

9. Once wet: the thickness, padded feeling, warmth, pee smell, and squeezing the SAP (texture, squishiness, etc)

10. Adding stuffers, towels, pouring things in, etc

11. Staying wet for extended periods of time

12. Removing the diaper and smelling it or wearing it in unintended ways

13. Going to bed with a diaper on

14. Pictures of women wearing diapers

I'm sure I forgot some, but I hope that helps!

It doesnt get any dumber than that...

What the flying fuck!!!!! That's exactly NOT the kind of exposure the public wants and with people like you, no wonder the ab/dl community isn't more accepted in society.

OK -- I understand, Lightning; you make a legitimate point. Please allow me a few observations in my defense. This happened 14 years ago and I was only beginning to become aware that there were others like me out there who might be affected by what I did; I was still in the "I must be the only one" mode. Now I would be more discrete. Also, the location was not as public as you might think -- it was in a rural suburban community in the early morning hours (about 5 or 6am. The train was a long haul passenger train, not a crowded commuter train

• 2 months later...

damn you and your G/F wearing diapers had sex ? , you either have a Bionic Cock to push thru two diapers or you both were not "really" wearing diapers.

Powder? Do you mean the SAP particles? We use some translucent medical tape to seal up the edges around each hole to prevent the SAP and diaper fluff from coming out. It takes a bit of trial and error but I've got the hang of it now.

If she's not in the mood to wear then I'll just pull my diaper down a little and we go at it that way. Its a bit ironic but my wife gets off much more easier when I'm wearing a diaper pulled down a little as opposed to vanilla sex. The angle of everything just seems to work.

• 4 weeks later...