LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Happens In Vegas

DailyDi

Seriously, what happens in Vegas? No one will tell me.

What happens to me is I end up drinking too much and playing craps till 6:00am in the morning. Just saying, it may have happened a time or two. :-)

Well they say "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" but two of my friends went and came back and said "what stays in Vegas is ALL OF YOUR MONEY." Still, they had a pretty good time, but advise you -- if you drink -- that you can save a lot of money if you BYOB and have a few in your room before you go out on the town.

pretty much in the money part lol

Well they say "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" but two of my friends went and came back and said "what stays in Vegas is ALL OF YOUR MONEY."

Yeah, I was about to say, they're probably just too ashamed to admit all the stupid things they did while on the strip.

There should be an honest "What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas" commercial which shows a drunk man wearing a blood-stained shirt hurriedly putting a dirty shovel into the trunk of his car (next to a single stiletto heel), then collapsing into the front seat, and weeping over the steering wheel. As the scene fades, the slogan appears, and then blackness. I suppose this is why I don't work in advertising.

That is to funny!

Yeah, I was about to say, they're probably just too ashamed to admit all the stupid things they did while on the strip.

There should be an honest "What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas" commercial which shows a drunk man wearing a blood-stained shirt hurriedly putting a dirty shovel into the trunk of his car (next to a single stiletto heel), then collapsing into the front seat, and weeping over the steering wheel. As the scene fades, the slogan appears, and then blackness. I suppose this is why I don't work in advertising.

Not a commercial per-se, but they did make a movie like that called "The Hangover"

From what I've seen and heard, the peeps in LNNV are really skittish - since they are all from somewhere else - and are reluctant to meet peeps coming into town. You know, we're all creepers...

Thus, what could be and should be a GREAT place to roll into and do one's diaper thing, ain't gonna' happen unless it gets set up. So it goes!

they did make a movie like that called "The Hangover"

I haven't seen it. I was afraid it would be stupid (I usually only go for surrealistic, and dark comedy). But maybe I'll check it out; I do like Zach Galifianakis.

The Internet is NOT Vegas

I'm special and I'm in Vegas. <_<

I see nothing, I hear nothing, I say nothing and I know nothing