LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Concerts Or Sport Teams Have You Worn A Diaper To?

bradely22

Ditto on the NASCAR race.

I wore a diaper, leotard, and tights under my suit to the ballet one night. There was a four year old girl in attendance who was wearing her ballerina outfit openly, i was a bit envious.

After when I got back into the car, I discretely slipped out of my suit and pulled to tutu skirt on for the drive home.

most rock concerts I ve been to in the last year openly,many others without my wife knowing.The last one Roger Waters The Wall in Berlin in june 2011,I dont like missing any parts of shows.

I don't do concerts or sporting events very often, but I do go to quite a few car shows and try to catch airshows when I can. I never used to wear much out, but the last couple of years I have attended shows while padded :blush: simply because, like many public venues where there are a LOT of people, I really don't like the public facilities (IE porta potties) that are available *GAG*

I'd just rather go in my pants (diaper) and not worry about anything else

A few years ago, I worked for a temp agency that sent me to work at a Seahawks game, I went double diapered, but didn't really use them. It was fun, and I got to meet a couple of Seagals ( cheer leaders ) before the game started.

most rock concerts I ve been to in the last year openly,many others without my wife knowing.The last one Roger Waters The Wall in Berlin in june 2011,I dont like missing any parts of shows.

I saw thsat show in Chicago and really could have used one. I was bursting at the seams by the intermission and barely made it to the bathroom in time. I didn't wear one because I was going with friends that aren't in the know. Incidentally, later that night I was worried about wetting the hide-a-bed at my friends place and sliped into a diaper for the night. When I woke up it was nice and wet. Whew! it was a good thing I put it on or I would have been paying for a matress cleaning. It felt so good on me that I decided to wear it home (about a 5 hour ride) and my friend that was driving never had a clue. I was texting back and forth with my wife the whole ride home about it. She's a good sport and plays along with my diaper texts :D

Always protected at sporting events, movies, races, etc. I went to an outdoor concert once unprotected and had to go. The line at the porta potty was a mile long and security was everywhere so I couldn't just sneek off and use a bush. I waited in line for the bathroom for about 10 min. and I could feel that I wasn't going to make it so I started walking back to find my friends and I just lost it on the way back (good thing it was dark out). Told my buddy that I didn't make it and he just said "oh well". By the time I got back to the truck I saw about 10 other people that "didn't make it" so I didn't feel as bad. From now on when I'm going to a concert or anything like that I diaper up!