LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Could Choose Of These Women

Guest PamperedBottom

Guest PamperedBottom

to diaper you, which would be your top three? They're kind of a random list but they're the women that I'd want to be diapered by so I'd like to know which ones you'd choose!

Kathleen Turner

Sally Field

Holly Hunter

Vanessa Lengies

Shailene Woodley

Christina Applegate

Sorry pampered, but I prefer borderline chuby blondes with long curly hair and cute brunettes. It would be awesome getting diapered by the women I have mentioned. I would like to add Kirstie Allie and Jillan Michaels, I would let them drag me by the hand and change me, they have a swanky aggressive look!

• Like 1

My 3 would most definitely be........Sarah Jessica Parker ; she loves the feel and smell of warm wet diapers

Diane Keaton ; I still love it when she asked, "How long you in diapers for", from the movie

"Baby Boom"

number 3 would be a toss up ...... Jennifer Aniston ; Love the way she wrinkles her nose

Kathleen Turner ; When she said, "Sure glad I'm not changing

those diapers", from the movie

"Baby Geniuses"

Sorry but, most of the women you choosed are nothing special imo, to me anyway.

My top three would be:

Angelina Jolie

Michelle Rodriguez

Erin Cummings

• 2 weeks later...

Christina Applegate. For a number of reasons

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know Tina Fey I would think to be weird having her change you, not exactly the most motherly person at least in her acting.

I think if Zooey Deschanel was changing me I would certainly be giggling. Saw her on Ferguson and she sounds just like she does in her parts. So ya that would be my top 1, :P

• 1 year later...

Well hell, if we are going off the list and away from the OP...I would have Drew Barrymore HANDS DOWN!

She is absolutely oner H*O*T lil doll! I don't think I would be able to live through the experiance :blush: