LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Documentry About Infantilism Being Made...

Mental Retardation is a serious disability and nothing to poke fun at!!!

If memory serves me right, Stanley's disability is an extreme anxiety.

ptsd and a back injury .... and stanleys weight played a roll as well im sure.... the effect of his weight on the back injury would be severe .... amd if he is over the age of 50 that helped

I still come back to how much I fear another round of backlash is going to do him in. With absolutely no direct support, I don't think he can take a second helping of public lashing. I don't watch shows like that, ones which make morbid comedy out of peoples' hangups, and there is only (and will ever be only) one person in my "real" life that knows about this side of me, so I'm not concerned about "public" image. I've told people before, this thing that we collectively participate in isn't like being gay at all. There is no reason for us to have a "public" image - whether it's sexual for you or not, it's still nobody's business but yours and that of whomever you choose to involve in your personal life. It's not a "freak flag" to be waved out the car window as though you were fighting for the "right" to be AB/DL...

No, my concern is still with Stanley, as foolish as he is, and what's coming back on him as a result of this insanity.

I think you've stated pretty much how I feel. In my case nobody I personally know knows about this, and there is only one person who I would feel comfortable disclosing this. In some ways there are similarities to TG, except that I have absolutely no interest in appearing in public if full baby garb. I do worry about Stanley, because there is something seriously missing with him. It reminds me of the kid who keeps acting like a fool and says that he is making everybody laugh. He doesn't realize that people are laughing at him, not with him.

Stanley is being given a whole lot of attention by being on these shows (not just from television, we are spending a whole lot of time talking about it). This in not is no doubt that it gives him a tremendous ego boost, after all he drew the attention of a U.S. Senator (which is something that I certainly have never done). Unfortunately, that attention is like a drug and he keeps coming back to it.

I'm not all that worried about what it means to me. Exposures are becoming more an more frequent with each year, and with each time people are becoming more numb to the exposure. Once people become numb to seeing the weirdness, they will see people like Angela, who are very successful in real life, also falling into the AB criteria, and realize that this is not a big deal.

The best way to explain this is your to recall your exposure to homosexuality. When I was first exposed to homosexuality, as a young child, I thought it was strange and weird. It scared me, and I only saw it as people over the top. Then I met some openly gay people who were real people that I saw as friends and learned to respect them for what they were (not their sexual orientation). Once I realized that the only difference between a homosexual and myself was their choice in partners I realized it wasn't really a big a deal.

• Like 1

I'm not really sure this is even close to the same level as homosexuality. Unless you are prepared to expose yourself to the world as an AB/DL person then shows like these really shouldn't influence the way you see yourself at all.

So...you have to ask yourself. Would you rather have no exposure and no coverage of the lifestyle or would you rather everything be completely out in the open? I'm sure there are some people here who would much rather everything remain behind closed doors. I have to ask though....how is seeing Stanley on a TV show any different than seeing a similar individual only in pictures on a web site....such as this one?

I'm not really sure this is even close to the same level as homosexuality. Unless you are prepared to expose yourself to the world as an AB/DL person then shows like these really shouldn't influence the way you see yourself at all.

So...you have to ask yourself. Would you rather have no exposure and no coverage of the lifestyle or would you rather everything be completely out in the open? I'm sure there are some people here who would much rather everything remain behind closed doors. I have to ask though....how is seeing Stanley on a TV show any different than seeing a similar individual only in pictures on a web site....such as this one?

A TV show will be seem by far more people most of which are not AB and will just think our interest s even more creepy than they all ready do. This is a fetish or a comfort so it should be a private matter you share with the people you are closets to. If you wanna be open about it fine but no reason to go on TV to do tha.

But we all have to face the facts.....this lifestyle is weird and bizzare. It is well outside the realm of the norm...which is part of the great appeal that it has for me. You're all way too worried about what others think about you and you've got to come to grips with the facts that if someone knows this about you then....yes, they think you're weird.

I say live and let live. If the guy isn't hurting anyone then rock on dude!

I just read the entire thread and from what I can pick up, Stanley is clearly suffering from some very substantial emotional distress. The intellectual quality of his posts indicates he is far from intellectually deficient so it is not that. His claim that he is trying to represent ABs however is not even close to accurate. I'm sure HE beleives it, but it isnt his underlying motivation. Nobody who has been thru what he went through the first time could possibly beleive that he is helping ABs. In fact, he was one of the worst advertisements that could be put together particularly with the political storm that followed.

The two most powerful drivers in a regressive ABs life is ACKNOWLEGEMENT and a form of 'parental/familial' RELATIONSHIP. Stanley has clearly had very dysfunctional relationships throughout most of his life and has been rejected not just AS an AB but rather BECAUSE he is an AB. So the motivations for what he is doing is quite understandable. It is however, most demonstrably, the worst possible course of action he could take.

Stanley needs help. Good solid therapy designed to help him find his place in the world. Not therapy about his ABness specificially but about his selfimage and relational needs.

The man is a trainwreck in slow motion and what happens now is all rather predictable. He will get terrible feedback, a lot of flack and the community here will try and duck for cover when the inevitable negative community response hits.

Just one comment about the 15yo he talked with: Helping a kid out like that is never wrong. Saving a life is never wrong. However, mentioning in a public forum that he talked about what is erroneously understood as a sexual fetish with an underage child is about as stupid as it gets. Our society treats children as untouchables now so that even helping them can be considered a criminal act. IN my own city there was one of those regular 'attempted abduction' stories in the media about a middle aged man who 'failed' to abduct a 4yo boy. Firstly, how does anyone think an adult can be fought off by a 4yo??? anyhow, what had happened was this man saw a 4yo boy apparently walking on his own on the edge of the park and stopped to see if he was lost. His parents were a way off and out of sight and once he saw them he left. Next thing his car and description is on the TV as a 'suspected abductor'. And the story foes on all the time. IN short, if you are talking to a minor and they sound suicidal then you HELP. But after the event, you use the wisdom of a mature adult and dont place yoruself in the crosshairs of the increasingly paranoid communiity and law enforcement.

One further comment... The reason AB of any description (mild or extreme) is received so badly in the media and community is that there is ZERO factual information for them out there. There is no context and no experience and te more the Stanley's of this world get airtie, the worse it gets because now they ARE getting alittle information - and it is all hopelessly wrong.

Because I didn't like all the jokes and stories I had to put up with him following Taboo and the whole Coburn investigation into him. A lot of people I knew were cracking jokes about him after the whole Coburn thing started and I had to keep my yap shut over it because I was NOT about to expose myself as an AB. That would have been a fool's errand.

Plus, a lot of people weren't happy with how Stanley acted and behaved during the whole thing last year.

BabyChris121675

Then you are just as much part of the problem as society and because you remain voiceless you have no right to disrespect stanley.

I have heard negative stuff about Stanely and to people where I didn't want to expose myself to, I would just say that I have read a fair bit about the ABDL communtiy and I know that he does not represent what the ABDL commujnity is like, that it is television and would obviously try to be as sesationalistic as they can, if it was just your average joe who happened to wear diapers or have some baby things, it wouldn't make interesting TV now would it?

It wouldn't get the media attention and the bloggers attention if it were just your average joe.

After telling this to people and explaining my understanding of ABDL they took back their words, and never once suspsected me of being an ABDL..

if you remain silent while a group gets attacked, whether it be ABDL's, homosexuals, blacks, muslims.. and you just sit there quietly while your friends express their ignorance on the subject, you are just as bad as they are.. you might as well join in the ignorance.

I think Stanley was just hoping to redeem himself on this show, I have not seen the show yet, but I get the feeling that is what he is hoping for. he does realize the first show went bad and he learned from it, this time I think he is hoping it will not go in that direction.

I dont know how anyone thinks appearing on "My crazy obsession" is going to make things better for anyone. All it suggests is that he is an obessive crazy person and then he goes along and provides the evidence. Some people never learn. Stanley is one of them.

Then you are just as much part of the problem as society and because you remain voiceless you have no right to disrespect stanley.

I have heard negative stuff about Stanely and to people where I didn't want to expose myself to, I would just say that I have read a fair bit about the ABDL communtiy and I know that he does not represent what the ABDL commujnity is like, that it is television and would obviously try to be as sesationalistic as they can, if it was just your average joe who happened to wear diapers or have some baby things, it wouldn't make interesting TV now would it?

It wouldn't get the media attention and the bloggers attention if it were just your average joe.

After telling this to people and explaining my understanding of ABDL they took back their words, and never once suspsected me of being an ABDL..

if you remain silent while a group gets attacked, whether it be ABDL's, homosexuals, blacks, muslims.. and you just sit there quietly while your friends express their ignorance on the subject, you are just as bad as they are.. you might as well join in the ignorance.

On the contrary, I have EVERY right to critique Stanley and I will exercize that right. I think you're wrong, kootzoo. You don't realize that some people have a lot to lose by exposing themselves. I have a lot to lose by exposing myself as an AB and I don't think emotionally and mentally I can handle that. Don't make comments you can't back and defend unless you know the person's background.

I come from a conservative family, I'm disabled and I am not about to do what Stanley does and defend myself as an AB because I think doing so would cost me a lot both mentally and emotionally. I get a lot of mental and emotional help from friends and family and I doubt AB would go over big with them. So kootzoo- think before you say dumb shit before you know why a person's not willing to expose themselves. I am not about to do so because I feel I have a lot to lose.

Would I expose myself? NO. No I won't. Would I defend Stanley in a public setting? NO. No I won't. I have too much to lose risking exposing myself. I have a family that loves me, helps me and friends that are there for me. I don't feel exposing myself as an AB is a good thing to do. Really.

BabyChris121675

P.S.: AB is NOTHING like being black, muslim, or homosexual. I disagree with you on that.

Just by defending something, it does not mean you have to expose yourself. That is two different things..

I know it's not the same thing as being black, muslim or homosexual.. those are just other examples of groups that are criticized but the mob mentality allows it to happen even though it is cruel to generalize any group.. that is the point i was making. thought I was clear.. I guess I was not..

I never said anything about exposing yourself.. I have defended ABDL quite a few times without ever exposing myself as an ABDL.

If someone says, what are you an adult baby too? Just say you aren't but you have done enough research on it to know what it is and what it isn't.. simple as that..

If people ask why you researched it just say you are interested in psychology, fetishes or that you spend a fair bit of time on wikipedia

Nobody is saying for you to do what Stanley does either, and I highly am against that - that just worsens everything.. I am just saying, if you hear people talking about it and people are giving out wrong information about it just correct them on it.. there's articles on wikipedia even that give a much milder and less sensational version than what is on shows like Taboo

the thing is, if you 'defend' something and seem a bit to 'into' defneding it.. people will start thinking there is something more to it... whether they SAY it or not.. its sorta like the calling the dr and saying "i have a friend who has this rash"... the dr KNOWS its you and not a friend...

if you say "i read about this abdl thin and did some research and have found..." people are going to wonder why the hell are you taking so much time to read into this.. unless you are 'interested' in it......

you may not think people think u are into it... but most likely, the more you talk about something, the more you bring it up, and the more knowledgeable you seem about it.... people just assume its because you have at least dabbled.

Honestly nobody has ever even questioned that about me, and I have a very open relationship with my friends, like we share a lot of details and are able to ask each other stuff.

But it really is in how you word it.. I only encountered people talking about adult baby's like twice in my life though, it does not come up very often at all.

But what I was saying about defending was that if someone brings it up, and trashes adult babys.. we as adult babys should defend it, you can do that without exposing yourself. Obviously if you bring up the subject people will question, but if you just say it in a confident way that you read about this in your spare time before.. it should not create any problems

honestly your friends shouldn't even judge you that you looked it up on the internet out of interest.. if they do, then you have shitty friends..it's time to meet some new ones.

But what I was saying about defending was that if someone brings it up, and trashes adult babys.. we as adult babys should defend it, you can do that without exposing yourself. Obviously if you bring up the subject people will question, but if you just say it in a confident way that you read about this in your spare time before.. it should not create any problems

Usually I provide a qualified statement:

"I'm all for what a person does behind closed doors, whether or not it's my thing, but that person was an idiot if they were looking for some acceptance for their fetish on national television."

I have no responsibility or desire to defend those people. Period.

i don't mean defend the people on tv, i mean adult baby's in general..telling people that based on your knowledge, that people like stanley don't represent what adult babys are like.

its almost like people don't read my posts they just take certain spots out and forget the rest.

Your sloppy grammar probably doesn't help that, kootzkoo...

The simple and neutral way to "defend" without implicating yourself is "I've seen and heard of weirder shit than that, really. Two girls, one cup, anyone?"

Conversation will be derailed immediately, and yeah, by that standard, everything else is normal...

No offense intended to any coprophagists out there, but let's face it - that's the outer limits at this moment, and I don't want to even KNOW what's farther out there than that...

• Like 1

telling people that based on your knowledge, that people like stanley don't represent what adult babys are like.

... is an awful tactic if you want to present yourself as somebody who hasn't researched Littles, as it implies that you have prior knowledge to the conversation, or really like talking about things you know nothing about.

Either way, it is a poor tactic. A Little or an idiot.

And, to make it clear, I have no responsibility or wish to defend Adult Babies/DLs in general. Until this community cleans its act up, ejects ALL of the HNGs, sends a clear message that misogyny is intolerable, clearly condemns any and all acts involving children, clearly condemns those who would force their fetish on others, and starts to realize that a fetish isn't an excuse to make an ass of one's self, it is simply not worth defending.

And it has done none of the above.

(To be clear, by "this community," I mean the ABDL community as a whole, not DD in specific)

so the taboo episode and the whole investigation was talked about at my work and emails were sent out when it was finished... and honestly, when we talked about it at work we all laughed and most people were like "its weird but you know whatever flaots your boat in the bedroom.."

i felt absolutely NO NEED to tell them "actually its not weird or actually many people don't do it for sexual purposes...." i mean why bother? does their opinion of something you do in private mean so much to you?? really... just let it be.....

And, to make it clear, I have no responsibility or wish to defend Adult Babies/DLs in general. Until this community cleans its act up, ejects ALL of the HNGs, sends a clear message that misogyny is intolerable, clearly condemns any and all acts involving children, clearly condemns those who would force their fetish on others, and starts to realize that a fetish isn't an excuse to make an ass of one's self, it is simply not worth defending.

And it has done none of the above.

(To be clear, by "this community," I mean the ABDL community as a whole, not DD in specific)

...perhaps because it's not very feasible?