LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Documentry About Infantilism Being Made...

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to make a request. Hopefully this is the right spot for this posting. I have been approached to do another documentry on infantilism which begins taping on Feb 6th and will last for 3 days. They would like to include a play date. This was a request last time with Taboo, but no one was able to make it. So here I am trying my request again. If there are any AB's who are willing to come and do a play date. I am sure they would compensate for gas money. Just have to find someone willing to come up and play. There is a adult size play pen and high chair to play with. They are also going to pay for baby food to. Anyway, if anyone is interested in coming up for a day, let me know. Just message me on here. Thanks everyone.

-Stanley

stanley, and this is. ot to deter you from doing the show but just a super friendly reminder .... it is an election year and after the shit storm stupid senator brought down on you just 6 months ago you might want to hold off on another tv show.... or at least make sure it doesnt air util after november!!!! politicians do stuuuppiidddd things to get votes .... as we all know but i dont want to see one trying to use you to make an example ....

otherwise hope hou find some people to have a playdate with .... even if its not for a show!!!

stanley, and this is not to deter you from doing the show but...

I'll step out and say it. Stanley, considering your precarious financial situation, your vulnerability, and your already having experienced being held up as a poster child for everything that's wrong with the SSDI system (despite being cleared by the SSA), I think it is an absolutely terrible, awful, horrible, disastrously bad idea for you to try doing another show. I'm saying this for your sake, brother, not because I take issue with the publicity aspect (I don't). Can you really afford to be put through the wringer again by some self-righteous, self-serving cocksucker (no offense intended to our gay friends) on Capitol Hill trying to make some political hay and fatten up his campaign war chest by nailing you to a cross? Remember how much strain the last go-round with Washington put on you? Don't think for a minute it couldn't happen a second time, and be worse! Someone with the right strings to pull in the right places could get you kicked off SSDI despite your physical condition!

Think long and hard, friend, before you stick your neck back out there again. If you decide to go ahead with it, I wish you the best of luck.

• Like 2

Call me crazy but please email me more information like what they are expecting. Do not want the money want the play date. Im currently living in TN. What all do I need to bring? Please send me more info and I will let you know if I can make it...

Didnt learn the first time, so going back for seconds? Dont be surprised with what attention you get after airing. It's all well earned.

OK, we get that you're pretty well anti-any kind of public appearances for anyone involved in this community. No need to be hateful.

Sarah and WB said all there is to say on this. This thread need not continue. For your sake, saftey, sanity, and self-respect, think twice. It's ultimately your decision, but think of how Capitol Hill will paint us. They might even use us for commercials! I know you don't want to hear this but here are some examples of what could happen:

In a speech or debate:

"Candidate A, what will you do about Social Security, Welfare, and government handouts?"

"Well I'm gonna (bla, bla, bla,) this and (so and so) that! And lastly, I won't stand idly by while cheaters get free money to wear diapers and sleep in a crib!"

In a commercial:

"Candidate A is good for America because (bullshit reasons) and (more lies), while Candidate B lets our seniors' only asset decline so fatcats can have their playtime (they show a picture of you). (Loud noise concluding commercial) GET CANDIDATE B OUT OF OFFICE."

The latter can happen, especially when your photos and video become the rights of the TV channel who records you. They'll sell out to the highest paying political committee. I'm just thinking about all of us.

I hope this isn't the TLC production I was contacted about. If it is, add me to the "think twice" list as they aren't thinking about you at all. Knowing what you have been through in recent months, I don't think it's a good idea.

Stanley, I applaud your willingness to do this kind of thing, but I too think the timing isn't right. Some may argue that it will never be the right time, and to some degree they might be right, but there are always better times and worse times and I don't think these are 'better' times.

To you and anyone else going this public, please make sure you've got the last word on the final edit or as much control over that as is possible- too many producers put on a nice face to get you involved then edit things to make you appear they want you to look- even when it's miles from the truth! Remember their motivation is never to give you a podium for your cause; it's always to increase their ratings.

Whatever you decide count on my moral support here :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to make a request. Hopefully this is the right spot for this posting. I have been approached to do another documentry on infantilism which begins taping on Feb 6th and will last for 3 days. They would like to include a play date. This was a request last time with Taboo, but no one was able to make it. So here I am trying my request again. If there are any AB's who are willing to come and do a play date. I am sure they would compensate for gas money. Just have to find someone willing to come up and play. There is a adult size play pen and high chair to play with. They are also going to pay for baby food to. Anyway, if anyone is interested in coming up for a day, let me know. Just message me on here. Thanks everyone.

-Stanley

Now wait, this isn't at all what you had said they wanted to shoot on our phone conversation! :o You said that they wanted to do more of the angle of what day-to-day life was like, shopping, running errands, doing chores, work etc. nothing (that I remember) about a 'play date" Now, whats up here?/ or did the email get read wrong? Misinterpretation or some sort?

Would I go on TV with Stanley? No. I value my privacy and I don't want to be in a situation like what he had after Taboo. Sorry Stanley, I don't understand why you want to be a glutton for more punishment and abuse or even another investigation? I get that you want to have the media see us in a good light but is this really the right way of doing it? Especially after last time...

BabyChris121675

What we know so far:

1. They are going to pay for baby food.

2. They're providing a playpen.

3. Compensation for gas, and payment...unknown.

I hate to say it, but this sounds like they are trying to exploit the least palatable, and socially acceptable elements of the AB lifestyle for shock value.

Men are raised believing that they must be masculine, and independent. While I don't agree with this viewpoint, it's ingrained in our culture. The image of a man regressing by eating food intended for a toothless infant, crawling (rather than standing on his own two feet,) and confined to an enclosure designed to prevent the helpless from injuring themselves elicits repulsion in most people. It is through this exploitation of what this station undoubtedly considers to be a "freak factor" they hope to catch the eye of the voyeuristic channel surfer.

Whether out of curiosity, fear, disgust, or (rarely) admiration, everybody loves a freak show. Unfortunately, this is how most of society views AB/DLs. We're already aware of our own existence, and those who aren't look on us with unfavorable perceptions. Anyone who went on this show would've helped no one, and brought harm to themselves.

What we know so far:

1. They are going to pay for baby food.

2. They're providing a playpen.

3. Compensation for gas, and payment...unknown.

I hate to say it, but this sounds like they are trying to exploit the least palatable, and socially acceptable elements of the AB lifestyle for shock value.

Men are raised believing that they must be masculine, and independent. While I don't agree with this viewpoint, it's ingrained in our culture. The image of a man regressing by eating food intended for a toothless infant, crawling (rather than standing on his own two feet,) and confined to an enclosure designed to prevent the helpless from injuring themselves elicits repulsion in most people. It is through this exploitation of what this station undoubtedly considers to be a "freak factor" they hope to catch the eye of the voyeuristic channel surfer.

Whether out of curiosity, fear, disgust, or (rarely) admiration, everybody loves a freak show. Unfortunately, this is how most of society views AB/DLs. We're already aware of our own existence, and those who aren't look on us with unfavorable perceptions. Anyone who went on this show would've helped no one, and brought harm to themselves.

They are also desperatly trying to find a "Mommy" to set him up with on the show too. This will be pure exploitation.

Stanley, you became suicidal after the uproar over your last TV outing... do you REALLY need to do this to yourself?

I share the same belief as it seems most do here. I don't see the advantages of you doing this. You know yourself better than I, but it sounds like you have nothing to gain by doing this. As a result of the negative press from the last go around, I don't think this time will result in anything but negative attention for the ABDL community.

They are also desperatly trying to find a "Mommy" to set him up with on the show too. This will be pure exploitation.

Stanley, you became suicidal after the uproar over your last TV outing... do you REALLY need to do this to yourself?

I'm not the only one who believes he's getting off on the attention.

Look Stanley, I say fuck the media and follow the advice of the twenty one people who've posted before me and stay away from the media. I don't full understand what happened after your show. But what I have read it did end up well. My best advice is go out and make friends. Try to become a more self motivated person Try volunteering some where. If you want to talk about the abdl life style to the public (which no one wants you to do including myself) is to make a youtube channel that you control. That way you can get YOUR message out there instead of some shock jock's answer to a quick buck. Seek out other members in the community and go to munches. Do something more meaningful with your life. Infact what do you do now a days? Tell us, I for one am interested. Also if you need help with anything this board has a bunch of different people with a diversity of jobs and experiences which could help you become a more productive member of society or just a good ear to listen to. I wish you the best man and good luck.

This can only end badly. When I saw this post, my first thought was that Stanleys account got hacked because there's no WAY Stanley would do this again. But from the sound of things, this is legit? Jesus stanley, stop letting them make a human punching bag out of you! Keep to yourself, enjoy your hobby and don't let them make a fool out of you. Please! This can only end bad.