LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Regular Underwear Feel Funny To You?

dogpiss

• 2 months later...

I just stumbled across this topic, and my answer's "no." I hardly wear diapers, so I'm in regular underwear more-or-less all the time. But it's not as though diapers feel funny to me, either: when I'm diapered I'm diapered and when I'm not, I'm not, and it's really as simple as that. There was a brief period of time when I wore panties for fun, but it's been a while since I've done that...but ANYWAY, that's an aside. ;)

Most of the time I have to wear regular "whitie tighties." When I have alone time, though, I wear homemade "little girl" panties under a dress or a skirt. If I have lots of time alone and time for cleanup, then it's a cloth diaper and waterproof pants for me. So yes, when I switch back to big boy underpants, they feel tight and confining.

Yes it feels strange to me, though uncomfortable would probably be a better description. I haven't worn tighty whities in 15 years. A few years ago I had a vasectomy and had to wear them for the extra tight hold they provided (tried not wearing them for the first couple days = mistake). Even with my diaper over them it still didn't feel right. I was glad to get rid of them.

http://www.flexables.com/mennyllycbri.html This is what I wear, have many colors! At lest men have some choice!! The Nycra Mesh feels very silky

I feel like that would just give me mad chaffing if i tried to excesise in them. I wear compression shorts or boxer briefs. Even when I do wear diapers I always have a pair of boxers or loose boxer briefs over them.

Yes it feels strange to me, though uncomfortable would probably be a better description. I haven't worn tighty whities in 15 years. A few years ago I had a vasectomy and had to wear them for the extra tight hold they provided (tried not wearing them for the first couple days = mistake). Even with my diaper over them it still didn't feel right. I was glad to get rid of them.

A diaper over them? I read one account somewhere where a woman wore diapers over her panties so she could wet/mess her panties without worrying about getting the mess everywhere, but most people seem to wear diapers underneath other clothing.

My real observation here, though, is your classification of tightly whites as regular underwear. Since I've been an adult I've only dated one guy who wore those juvenile underthings, and he acted like a child as well, only not in a fun DL way. The more mature men I've met wear boxer briefs, or sometimes regular boxers. These are what I would classify as "regular" underwear for adult men.

Regular underwear, when needed to be worn - if diapers are inconvenient at a given time, and I'm strictly DL - are worn. Otherwise, I DO prefer diapers.

However, I DID shock myself not long ago - and I'm finding that maybe what "they" say is true, the more time you spend in diapers, and the more you just "let it flow", if your bladder capacity isn't actually reduced, you may find a greater sense of urgency TO uriniate, more often - when, sitting in a chair at my desk at work, I started to just let go. Yes, I peed my pants a little!

Fortunately, I was alone, and fortunately I was wearing dark pants, and fortunately, I had some time to get dry - I did not have a spare pair of pants at that location at that time! - and was able to overcome. However, I had begun to pee my pants as I am frequently diapered at that location and it's like my mind was telling me I WAS diapered and just let 'er rip! Um, kind of got MY attention!

Several years back I saw an aunty type female for regular play. She insisted that I either wear a diaper and plastic panty or nylon girly panties. She checked too. I eventually found panties that I loved the feel of. We parted ways and now I have male bikinis in the mix. I wear the male undies for work and certain events with vanilla friends, and panties or diapers otherwise. In the summer when I am off work, I rarely wear male undies. The best feeling panties are the microfiber ones.

Regular underwear feels ok, sometimes a bit uncomfortable though as I got painful varicose veins on my scrotum area. :crybaby::blush:

Which means I can only wear seamless boxers. Anything alse rubs like mad and causes me pain. Diapers I'd say are the most comfortable usually (tena's are) cheapo shit brands ain't though.

I got thinking about it, after I inadvertently wet myself, which I had never done before. I mean, it told me, kind of lost in what I was doing, like I normally do, when diapered, I just "let go". Having a BM, you kind of have to think about it, if not incontinent. But, wetting...

WGN, a big radio station in Chicago, advertises "Thunder Shirt", which is like snug Spandex vest for dogs, who seem to go psycho when thunder storms roll in and scare them. It fits snugly and seems to calm them down.

I got thinking about that with diapers, and what people say about feeling "comfort" when they are diapered. I guess it could be the same way as with a Thunder Shirt. Maybe there is a psychological link to our past, to a more carefree and happy time, and feeling that prop that helped make us feel that way, or reminds us of that is part of why many of us LOVE to be back in diapers as adults. Perhaps this seems deep, but there may be merit to it, without a bunch of other psychobabble in regard to infantile regression or why we have our AB or DL thing, or why we are into what we do.

I know I can wear regular underwear any time. I know what I prefer. And, that's being diapered. Too, my wife knows when the world is not right with me. I go without wearing diapers - don't have the time or desire - until the world is right again. Interesting dynamic for me, to be sure...

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

To be honest mostly all underwear is uncomfy compaired to diapers.

As most underwear has seams which rubs and chafes your private parts. The seamless most comfy type that don't are usually pretty expensive and even better if made of say silk.

I got some seamless silk boxers and they are wonderful to wear but diapers are still better, being more figure hugging and padded.

Except I hate wearing diapers when the weather is really hot, as I sweat in them too much and get sweat rash.