LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Not Right

See AbUniverse got there new diapers in. Wow defiently took long enough. Hope they found a new company to make them. Because we can tell the ones there using is not worthey. Made AbUniverse look like a joke. Which i really think they are. They have it were u have to be a member to buy what they have left. At a undetermided price. So there jacking the price on there buyers. I have bought lots of stuff from them but never again so there goes 4 to 5 hundred dollars a year. They should have said sorry for how long it took them to get it. Even if it was the other companys fault who hired them, us or them. Plus sell the remaning ones to previous buyers first. With some discount on it for there mistake instead of raising the price. Because we no they got a discount for there wait. There company will go under if they keep doing people like this, And i for one will not be sad about it

Whats is yalls taughts on this?

May have posted this on the wrong catagory if so sorry :)

A: Learn to type. "there" is not "they're" or "their". "worthey" isn't even a word. "Y'all" is a contraction. "u" is a letter, not "you".

B: If you've got such a problem with the company, don't buy from them.

• Like 5

A: Learn to type. "there" is not "they're" or "their". "worthey" isn't even a word. "Y'all" is a contraction. "u" is a letter, not "you".

A: First thing first yes i did spell thier wrong. Wow bet im the first to do that. Then we get to the point of where i use the saying yall and u. The fact is lots of people use it texting talking or when they write well for those that are younger. Taking a look at your age on your profile you are only 35. So since you are most likely lame and have no friends to write or text to you would not no anything about that. Plus in your profile you say your a redneck and you don"t use the saying yall? Do you even no what you are, hell u don"t even live in the south your in kansas. So next time get your sh*t straight before you try and get someone elses straight.

B:Did you not understand what i said. I mean seems u read it pretty good. Can you not understand what you read?

See AbUniverse got there new diapers in. Wow defiently took long enough. Hope they found a new company to make them. Because we can tell the ones there using is not worthey. Made AbUniverse look like a joke. Which i really think they are. They have it were u have to be a member to buy what they have left. At a undetermided price. So there jacking the price on there buyers. I have bought lots of stuff from them but never again so there goes 4 to 5 hundred dollars a year. They should have said sorry for how long it took them to get it. Even if it was the other companys fault who hired them, us or them. Plus sell the remaning ones to previous buyers first. With some discount on it for there mistake instead of raising the price. Because we no they got a discount for there wait. There company will go under if they keep doing people like this, And i for one will not be sad about it

English Translation:

AB Universe has some new diapers now. Hopefully they found a new company to manufacture them because their previous diapers weren't that great. The company is a joke because, for one, you have to be a member in order to buy what they have left at some undetermined price -- and any buyers, who are not members, are stuck paying diapers at jacked-up costs. I bought a lot of diapers from them, and I'm done with that. I've wasted already $400-$500 worth of diapers on them. They took a long time to figure things out. Even if the new manufacturing company was involved the entire time, we're still getting screwed. They should just sell the remaining diapers at a discount price or something like that [translator note: the rest of the opinion is indecipherable].

My Reply:

Huh? It took me 20 minutes to decode something that took 20 seconds for you to write, and I still don't understand what you're trying to say.

• Like 3

English Translation:

AB Universe has some new diapers now. Hopefully they found a new company to manufacture them because their previous diapers weren't that great. The company is a joke because, for one, you have to be a member in order to buy what they have left at some undetermined price -- and any buyers, who are not members, are stuck paying diapers at jacked-up costs. I bought a lot of diapers from them, and I'm done with that. I've wasted already $400-$500 worth of diapers on them. They took a long time to figure things out. Even if the new manufacturing company was involved the entire time, we're still getting screwed. They should just sell the remaining diapers at a discount price or something like that [translator note: the rest of the opinion is indecipherable].

My Reply:

Huh? It took me 20 minutes to decode something that took 20 seconds for you to write, and I still don't understand what you're trying to say.

Thank you for translating that. Now I know what the OP was trying to say.

A: First thing first yes i did spell thier wrong. Wow bet im the first to do that. Then we get to the point of where i use the saying yall and u. The fact is lots of people use it texting talking or when they write well for those that are younger. Taking a look at your age on your profile you are only 35. So since you are most likely lame and have no friends to write or text to you would not no anything about that. Plus in your profile you say your a redneck and you don"t use the saying yall? Do you even no what you are, hell u don"t even live in the south your in kansas. So next time get your sh*t straight before you try and get someone elses straight.

Yvhuce actually quite restrained himself, you didn't just spell 'thier' [sic] wrong. You seem to get every homophone wrong. Which isn't all that bad, if you're suffering from a mild case of dyslexia or English (or American for that matter. My spelling must look funny to US people sometimes with the 'z' and 's' wrong and all the extra 'u' s in neighbour and colour and such) isn't your main language (isn't mine either) you're not doing it deliberately to annoy us, do you? As a well meant suggestion: most word processor programs offer a grammar check which should catch most of the typos that slip through the browser's spellchecker. Type it there first and then cut 'n' paste it.

But still: what were you actually trying to tell us? <==== I could just keep myself from using multiple question marks then.

Thank you for translating that. Now I know what the OP was trying to say.

Ich werde diese Schallplatte nicht kaufen, sie ist zerkratzt. Mein Luftkissenfahrzeug ist voller Aale.

I'll translate for you:

I will not buy this record, it is scratched. My hovercraft is full of eels.

There. now you can read it. You will notice that while you now fully understand the sentences, the actual meaning is still a bit on the 'wut?' side. That was our general problem, I think.

Just my 2 cents.

If you don't want to gamble I high recommend staying away from this company. I will never buy from them as their business practices are obviously bad and their products overpriced. I could over look their prices if they were reliable and dependable, but they are not, so they don't get my business.

If you don't want to gamble I high recommend staying away from this company. I will never buy from them as their business practices are obviously bad and their products overpriced. I could over look their prices if they were reliable and dependable, but they are not, so they don't get my business.

Yeah! Screw small businesses!

:screwy:

ABU has always been very open and honest and I have always had a good experience with them. Their new product was delayed and they explained exactly why and sped up the process as much as they could. Most of their products are very cheap compared to other AB/DL specific products, and they have more sales/discounts then JC Pennys. I really have never been able to figure out why there is this small group of people who are so violently opposed to them.

another grammar nazi

It's not just that he misspelled things, or that he had terrible grammar. The problem was that this lack of correct spelling and grammar was so apparent that it made it hard to read, not just a few little things for him to pick at.

"Nazi" should be capitalized.

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

The term 'Nazi' should not really be used anyway, it should be 'grammar fascist', as this has got nothing to do with the old german 'Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei' or their particular flavour of fascism which incorporated racism.

I suggest the term 'anal-retentive over-pedantic accuracy-obsessed reader'.

Yeah! Screw small businesses!

:screwy:

ABU has always been very open and honest and I have always had a good experience with them. Their new product was delayed and they explained exactly why and sped up the process as much as they could. Most of their products are very cheap compared to other AB/DL specific products, and they have more sales/discounts then JC Pennys. I really have never been able to figure out why there is this small group of people who are so violently opposed to them.

Because Bambino isn't a small business too? The bonus with bamb, other than that every product they sell costs less than Fabine, is that they aren't openly allied with sites that are a thinly veiled front for what seems to be a pedophilia ring.

I'm sorry. Anybody who still gives ABU their money at this point simply has not been paying attention. Their shady business practices don't just stop at mostly failing to deliver their products as promised.

Guest abdiaperboy

I've only ordered from ABU once but I also don't understand the politics regarding ABU vs Bambino vs whomever. Let me explain to you my one and only experience regarding ABU. I went to their website, looking to order a case of Abena and a small pack of Cushies (had never tried any of ABU's diapers).

I went to their website, used the live chat feature to talk to someone who confirmed that what I wanted was in stock. Also verified they had a pickup option (I'm local).

I did my order, selected "will call" and was given a phone number to call to make an appointment for pickup. I asked if it was possible to do it same day but unfortunately I had to wait till the following day, no problem. I make my appointment and pick up some cash at an ATM. I arrive with exact change and meet the wife behind the husband and wife team that is ABU. I give her exact change, she asks if I'd like the Cushies boxed (10 pack), I say yes please. She does so, and thanks me for providing exact change.

I leave with my purchases, satisfied. I have since worn two or three Cushies, sticking to the Abenas most times as they're a premium product, more for the look than anything. For instance, there's not much point in putting one on straight before bedtime. I've heard people complain about their absorbancy but I disagree. I think they have a decent absorbancy, less than abena, but much more than a cheap diaper, that's for sure. I haven't had any issues with the couple I've worn falling apart or leaking prematurely.

To me, they're a small business founded by an actual AB who's successful enough and charming enough to get to be open with his wife and actually get her involved in the rather young AB/DL industry. They're also local! I think that's pretty damn cool, and you might want to think about that next time you go out bashing their products or their policies. You're pissed off because it's expensive to manufacture diapers of ridiculous capacity in small quantities and have them shipped on a cargo container from asia?

I mean, there are what two AB/DL diaper companies? Bambino, a traditional diaper company that decided to try manufacturing some AB/DL products under a shell company's name, and ABU, an AB who did his research and had the capital to backup however much it costs to get probably hundreds of cases at a time manufactured to custom specifications. Bashing them online only hurts their business, and in my opinion, two ABDL diaper companies is better than one.

So, do us all a favor, all of you who have chosen whether you're a democrat or republican in the world of AB/DL diaper companies, become an indepedent or a moderate. Recognize that it is not easy to start a small diaper company. You might be able to successfully argue that ABU has made poor business decisions, but I have no reason to think they're purposely out to fuck us over.

freddie84Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:05 AM

Yvhuce, on 15 November 2011 - 12:44 AM, said:

1: Unless the board messed up my profile settings, it should show that I'm 31.

2: Lame is people who mistake things like "no" for "know". Nice job shooting yourself in the foot. Forum etiquette tends to dictate that you use words properly, or else you look like a moron.

3: "Y'all" = "You All". "Yall" = "Yowl". "Ya'll" = "You Will".

4: Rednecks are not geographically or racially limited, moron. Redneck is a mindset and a way of life. The properly accepted definition is "a gross lack of sophistication, be it temporary or permanent". I live in rural southeastern Kansas. I was raised on a farm. I live in a single-wide trailer house in what used to be part of a cattle pasture. We can't even get high-speed internet out here for any affordable price. I have a couple of dogs who're big enough to take down the occasional deer. I drive a 93 pickup. My other truck is also my first vehicle and is an 83 pickup. I spent most of the past decade driving a tractor. I barely make enough to survive. I have a 50 shot clip for my rifle. I'll likely never live in town, because I'm too out of place there.

.....I have a 50 shot clip for my rifle......

What the heck is a "50 shot clip"???? I know of magazines that will hold 50 or more rounds for a rifle, but the only "clips" I know of have a capacity of 5 to 8 rounds for certain wheel handguns.

Yea, just pokin' fun at the age old discussion of "clip" vs "magazine." :whistling:

BTW, mine have that capacity or better, my semi handguns have mags up & over 20 cap, sadly, I haven't found any way to increase my wheel guns capacities. :D I and my both female & male friends are no J. Mickulik's (sp?), but we can all do a mean & quick reload w/speed loaders on our wheel guns.