LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Touchpad Madness?

DailyDi

Guest dorkster

I had a tablet, wasn't thrilled. I kind of want one for the price (my galaxy tab was 200 with contract). 99 sounds good, and their working on a port for android.

P.S I sent you an e-mail a few days ago, haven't heard back.

I'm sticking with the WEBos for now, especially on rumors its going to be bought and devolved more as an alternative to iOS and Android.

It's a really nice system and not just for the price. I like the OS a lot after inital playtime.

Don't see an email, please resend or PM here

HAHA i gotta make sure Curi sees this,

I'm considering buying a T-Pad if Samsung buys webOS, I had a pre for over a year and I LOVED it the interface is epic, much better than Android, only thing Android has going for it is the portfolio of apps.

I have an Iipad and had a Dell Streak (Android) I really like webOS better than the other two, so hoping Samsung or somebody does take it over.

And the charging dock for this thing is awesome! No fighting with plugs, just lay it down and it charges.

i want an ipad .... i am not qualified at all to compare specifications etc .... of products .... im just a slave to brand loyalty .... and i can get a pink case for it to match the pink shell on my macbook, the pink folder for my kindle and the pink iphone case i have ....

i want an ipad .... i am not qualified at all to compare specifications etc .... of products .... im just a slave to brand loyalty .... and i can get a pink case for it to match the pink shell

on my macbook, the pink folder for my kindle and the pink iphone case i have ....

So, it's safe to say you like pink.

i got the "6-8 weeks" email a couple of weeks ago. hopefully it'll be here in a month!

Frpm HP? I'm told if you order wasn't canceled the next day you will definitely get one, even if its from that last run they are making.

Frpm HP? I'm told if you order wasn't canceled the next day you will definitely get one, even if its from that last run they are making.

Yes, this order wasn't canceled the next day, and eventually the status turned to the 6-8 weeks thing. I've been watching the Android port very closely, but since my wife's Touchpad has already arrived, I wouldn't mind just sticking it out in the WebOS world. It'd be kind of like owning an Amiga.

• 4 weeks later...