LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our Little Angel, Jadie Aka Lilshybaby Has Passed Away.

warpiper

Although I didn't know her personally, I am sorry to hear of this loss. My Condolences to anyone & everyone who knew of her of her in person as well as all of us on this site, & her Family. May you Rest Peacefully in the creators arms Jadie,

God Bless, Rockies Fan.

to jade,

:( my baby girl who i was her online daddy for a few months has passed on. she was a cutie and could always, always make me smile.. she always loved to rp with me and katie.. after seeing those photo's, she looked how she discribed herself.. a little angle.. a cutie, and a baby girl i would hold and rock in my arms.. jade, i know your in heaven watching over us, your in a better place now. daddy and katie love you very much.. and one day we will meet again and hold each other.. *cries*

Nic, Jadie's friend wants messages from her friends on here to put at her funeral in the chapel. If you want to have your message placed there, notate your comment as "To Jadie"

Thank you all for your sympathies.

-piper

...because i haven't got the words.

Death never gets easier for the living...perhaps a hardness develops after a time, as a film, or a cocoon. But absence never leaves. it just lingers, obstinate and dreadful...till years from now, when it pulls at you, gnawing just that much more at our broken little hearts,

I just choke back tears, and wait...waiting for some grim punchline to turn into a joke...waiting for something where someone will say it was all a mistake, and i will wait, and i will wait, and that punchline never comes...no jack springs from the box.

Because she is dead. Nothing changes that. Nothing.

Suckling absence, tonguing vacancy...calling out to no avail.

"Who, if I cried out, would hear me among the angels' hierarchies?

and even if one of them pressed me suddenly against his heart:

I would be consumed in that overwhelming existence.

For beauty is nothing but the beginning of terror, which we are still just able to endure, and we are so awed because it serenely disdains to annihilate us.

Every angel is terrifying."

-Rilke, the first elegy.

There is nothing for it, but to grieve.

I will miss you, Jadie.

I'm sorry. I didn't know her, but for some reason, I'm crying and wish condolences to her family and those that did know her.

I have dealt with the death of my spouse & both parents in the last three years. I feel for you.

She was a very beautiful girl, and from the pictures seemed to love life. I never knew her but I wish I did she seemed like an amazing person. I wish you best during this trying time to all who knew her.

to jadie.

altough we only knew each other for a few months, you made me smile. Everytime i was sad, you cheered me up. Im going to miss having you around but i have people up in heaven who i asked to look after you. There will be no more suffering from you. Me and daddy will always rememeber you for your bubbly personality. I love you jadie. I love you sissy. Let your spirit fly free.

Katie

To jadie

My love, my angel, my immortal beloved, you touched my heart in the most tender of ways, I feel in love with you, you returned my love, it ment the world to me, I send you my love for you, to you in heaven.

To Jadie,

I know we did not talk for long, but I am so glad I got to meet you within that time you had when you regained consciousness. I consider it a gift that I even got that small period of time, and enjoyed the company I got from you. I can see the way you touched this forum and the people who lived here. I hope that when you passed, you knew the full extent of how you were loved and cherished by those here and in your offline life.

Your family and friends will mourn you, and you will be missed. But the memory of things you have done will live on with people. You will continue to influence their lives well into the future, and you will not be forgotten. I will see you again someday, and we can talk more then, hopefully under better and happier circumstances.

-M.M.

• 5 months later...