LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered By Anyone

Guest ritzcritz

If I had a Girlfriend or SO I would love to be changed by them. Personally if it wasn't someone that knew intimately then it would just feel weird to be changed by them.

My new girlfriend, she has volunteered to get involved but I'm not sure how comfortable I would be with it at the moment. She has children of her own and tells me she changes a "wicked nappy". Other than that it would have to be someone who was strict but also loving and caring, maybe Courteney COX.

Edited by Forced2wet

Being diapered by someone else is very intimate and erotic interaction. I would let my wife diaper me - I already pretend it's her demand that I'm diapered for her satisfaction that it will keep me from ever "straying" - ANY time she wanted, and virtually anywhere, even though I'm a very discreet DL. Diapering HER, when she's in the mood for it, ROX MY SOX! : )

• Like 1

If I want to get diapered? I get diapered by my girlfriend. She doesn't mind diapering me. The first times and the second times was a thrill and got this rush through my body as she put vasline, and used cream on me. Actual touching. But now I don't get excited anymore.

If I wanted to get diapered by someone in one in this world...uhmm I say Jessica Biel, or Elisabeth Rohm.

Politics & sarcasm mode on; Nancy Pelosi. I would do a big #2 to throw in her face when she tries to change me. I would save up a big #1 to piss all over her. Her disrespect for the 2nd amendment is horrible! She & others don't understand the 2nd is what keeps us free and also protects the 1st amendment, (freedom of speech,) which allows her to spew the BS she does.

BTW, the 2nd was written to control the government in case it got out of hand, not for self defense or hunting. The time may be coming soon to enforce it!

Rant off.

Back on subject, almost any sexy female. At my age, even Nancy Sinatra would do. lol