LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I May Have Hit The Jackpot....

One of my friends(ok a bit more than a friend, someone who fancies me and I fancy her, but not my gf yet).

Pretty much looks like she is wearing nappies. Shes slim but her crotch is bulky and her arse is big. And the last thing may sound a bit pervy but there's no curves to her arse cheeks, just completely smooth at the back.

There's no nappy noise, but then she always wears really loud swishy jogging bottoms.

Another possible sign is I NEVER EVER seen her use the toilet, either round my house or when she drinks loads at the pub.

Either she has a large very strong bladder and holds it in till she gets home. Or wears nappies.

Yes she may be trying to send you a message that she fancies you and is willing to wear when you wear.

Do you often wear to the pub, she may have noticed ???

If so good luck.

I don't wear in public, yet.....(except for fetish clubs)

And not entirely sure she wears still. Could just be excess fat around her waist area and have a big arse. But as I never ever seen her use the toilet in pubs or at my place, raises my suspecion that she might be wearing.

Guest gnappies

hahaha just make sure your checking out her crotch and ass are not TOOOOO obvious!

Yeah, check out her boobs as well, then you'll just seem like every other bloke :)

• Like 1

Yeah, check out her boobs as well, then you'll just seem like every other bloke :)

We both fancy each other though.

But we ain't yet... plucked up the corage to ask each other out on a date.

I've just sent her a message on facebook about that though. :wub: I would ring her phone but I feel nervous, incase she rejects me. As it's easier to deal with in a message than on the phone or even worse face to face.

[quote name='lightningXIII' Either she has a large very strong bladder and holds it in till she gets home. Or wears nappies.

We both fancy each other though.

But we ain't yet... plucked up the corage to ask each other out on a date.

I've just sent her a message on facebook about that though. :wub: I would ring her phone but I feel nervous, incase she rejects me. As it's easier to deal with in a message than on the phone or even worse face to face.

Whoa. Are we getting to the point where you ask for someone's hand in marriage through a mobile device complete with a pic and link to the ring? So, if she agrees, all she needs to do is follow the link and order the ring next day delivery.

Face to face is best. Good luck. We're all counting on you.

i dunno about her, but i do have an idea. my mom cannot use a public washroom, or even a friends toilet. unless she cleaned it, she cant use it. so she doesnt even feel the urge unless she is at home. could be something similar?

Tread carefully.

It could be you're reading into it too much because you want so badly for that to be true. Seen that happen with a lot of other people too. I wouldn't act or ask her till you are 90% sure or better.

Also, if she does due to medical incontinence, she might have a strong negative reaction to someone who wears diapers by choice. It may sound strange, but people can get mad at those who "make light of" or "play around with" something they take so seriously and possibly hate doing. Lastly, It could be that she just wears very thick pads during her period. Sweat pants tend to be the pants of choice to ladies during their time of the month. Some of those pads REALLY feel and seem a LOT like diapers.

Just a friendly warning. I hope NONE of the above I said are the truth. I hope you have found a fellow diaper lover who you can form a good bond with! All should be so lucky.

Just remember: be careful.

I asked her out almost a week ago.

YAY she agreed on a date, but she didn't seem that bothered about what we do. Whether it's bowling, a meal or seeing a movie. So I suggested a meal such as Nandos (a wide choice of different foods) and to watch a movie afterwards. She seemed happy with that, as she agreed on it and said bowling wouldn't be much fun just between the two of us.

I know she likes horror,action and comedy films, so I'll have to pick something I think she will enjoy.

Now I can't seem to get in contact with her for the last 2 days, neither through facebook or through her phone to decide on the day and time to make our date.

Hope she's not pissing me around and is just busy right now or something. As I had ALOT of bad experiences with girls using me and stringing me along in the past, so I'm unsure right now.

i would give it the benifit of the doubt. shes prob busy or somthing. i would just try again and see what happens. who knows maybe her gold fish died and shes grieving.

the best of luck to ya man. and im happy to hear she at least agreed to go out. keep us posted id like to hear how this goes

Managed to get in contact with her again. But she's very vague about when exactly to meet up, maybe she's just shy or could have been playing mind games before, but I won't jump to any conclusions until the end of the night after we go out. Maybe she's not that keen on a very romantic kind of date just yet....

However I still managed to arrange a day to meet up this week (weds) to go nandos and then see a movie.

And then will see what happens at the end of the night.