LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Explain Your Screen Name

I may have already explained my screen name, but if not, it was a name that my co-workers gave me as a telephone prank, and it stuck. I go by this name with my friends and on the net. Even my boss calls me by this name :biker_h4h:

When I was around 4-5 and would be outside playing with friends, I did not like to stop and go to the house to go pee and would hold it as long as I could because when I came home usually mom would not let me go back outside to play unless I took a nap. In time the urge to pee would start to overcome my ability to hold it and pee would spert into my underware, usually not enough to be notices unless it happened two or three times or as in the case in which I actually "got my name".

We had been playing "hide and seek" and I was running to the safe base someone else came running around the corner of the house and ran into me. Both of us were knocked to the ground where I lost control of my bladder and peed my pants. When we got up several of the other kids playing had come to where we were and one noticed I had wet my jeans! He said, "Wow they must of hit each other like two freight trains because he has peed his pants, and John (the other kid) had a split lip and blood running down his face! Well, the game was over and I set off for home. When I got there, mom noticed my wet jeans and asked what had happened. I told her - and got a scolding for not coming home sooner to pee! She wss the one who actually called me "PeeDeePants! Mom told me to go to my room for a nap (PeeDeePants) and that she would up in a minute. Mom came up and brought a diaper and rubber pants as "punishment" to put on me until I could learn to come home when I needed to go pee! When I woke up and went downstairs to ask if I could go back outside mom said, "Ok, but keep you are going to keep your diaper on until you learn to come home to pee". Not only did the name stick, but I still have not learned to come home to pee -

• 7 months later...

i don't remember posting here so my name is babymikeblue well baby is what i am and diapers are affiliated with, mike is my first name, blue is what gender i am. pretty easy on that stuff

It is a people name. "Christine" has always been my girl name and Daryleanne is Fench-Canadian, which was the little girl culture that is mine and my last name is Paradise (also French). My Fairy name is Kirstra, When I turn 8 they will add Darylise and when I turn 12, my full Fairy name will be Kirstra Darylise Tiarelle

Well I am just a lil puppy husky who is not nor ever will be paper trained. :blush: So I am a Padded Husky (or a squishy leaky puppy who can't help but fill his diapers! :wub: )hehehehehe

...Well I am not really incontinent, so I soak my diapers by choice...except at night when I am sleepy...I have actually always had a bed wetting problem. I mean not uncontrollably but a lot of the time I will start to go and half way realize that it is to late. there is only a few times when I actually wet and wake up the next morning with no recollection....anyways just thought I would clear up...I am a leaky puppy out of choice. :wub:

lambcannon is my fursona... i have been furry since my childhood altho there was no, heh, movement at the time... on the road for work in 89 i discovered the plush toys called lost n founds, see my picture here... i thought the lambs were the most incredibly depressing-looking toy of all time, their shtick is they 'cry...' and i do crank them up sometimes when i is depressed

then i was reading Roger's Profanisaurus one day (put out by the english humor mag VIZ, not to be confused with the crappy anime book), and they defined lamb cannon as follows:

"lamb cannon n. An arms development dating somewhere between the mutton musket (qv) and the bacon bazooka (qv)."

See the pic attached...speaks for itself... i relate to sheeps because they suffer a great deal at the hands of creepy farmers...

post-16435-0-92961600-1300743245_thumb.j

post-16435-0-92961600-1300743245_thumb.j

The wolf Hati of norse mythology ... chaser of the moon, brother of the wolf Skoll, child of Fenris. I am the alpha in my bdsm wolfpack, yet still a servant upon the earth with a job that must be fulfilled along with a destiny to achieve. Beyond the dominant wolf is the AB Daddy side. Yes I actually live both sides quite openly and have ABs and subs. I have both a nursery and a dungeon. Both roles share the same headspace, so dont push it and you will be a happy baby spoiled with toys and crinkly diapers. Push it and you will understand what sadism is both on the mental and physical level.

Many have known me for years as OneSickPuppy which was the name given to me for my sick twisted stand up comedy skits and for my sadistic tendencies throuughout my teens and early 20s. In my older years ive calmed down just a bit with the patience that time teaches us all and have learned to toy with my food for my own enjoyment.

- Daddy Hatiwolf -

Elle is the French pronoun for 'she' or 'her'. I wanted a rather anonymous user name, and it seemed like a clever way to be "some girl" without literally making my name "some girl".

ok, i know this is stupid, but when i first started PC gaming, i was playing Battlefield 1942 and my name was GBW which stood for, Gangsta But White, like i said, its stupid, i added the DL for diaper lover of course, but hey, what eva.

PeeDeePants = When I was little and still wearing diapers, I had a very cute baby sitter every day until my mom would get home from work who would ask if I had wet my diaper by asking if I had gone Pee Pee in my Diapers? It stuck with me in more than one way because she would check my diaper with her finger by sticking it down inside the front and feel - enevitibly she would brush the head of my pee pee which would excite me and I would get stiff. She would either tell me she was going to change me or if they were just damp and I could go a while longer. I would not use the toilet on purpose just to have her check my diaper and get changed! Some times she would just ask, Do you have on PeeDeePants?

PeeDeePants