LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Explain Your Screen Name

(This was a pretty cool thread over at DPF, so I thought I'd revive it here. I thought for a second that someone else may have created a similar topic here, but I couldn't find anything)

I'll go first: Way back in high school when I joined DPF (no age restriction there) I was a total band geek.... I still am but that's beside the point... the year I joined DPF, my coordinate was m-5 so I just tacked it on to the end of my first name to get jessm5.

-Jess

The first story I put up on WetSet.net was about a guy that was boxtoxed by his nurse/wife into thinking he had a heart attack or stroke due to over working so he would slow down. I thought Bo was a suitably male sounding name and just adopted it.

It has nothing to do with anything else except that one story... as much as I've been tempted to reintroduce it into another story.

Guest diamondback688

i had a Diamondback bicycle when i was 13 0r 14...i liked the name and it was easier to type than the old sn i had so i started using it...

Welll I was watching CSI one night and it was the KING BABY episode and I was like "what ? do adults enjoy wearing diapers really?" so i came online to see if it was true and found out it was. Then I came to DD to find out why an adult would wear diapers and so therefore since i was not an ab or dl or mommy or whatever I called myself "CURIOUS" cause thats truly what i was! Im not really curious anymore as Ive heard tons of stories so now I just keep the name because everyone KNOWS it and EVERYONE or almost everyone LOVIES CURIOUS so why change my name... there ya go in a nutshell!

Love and huggles to all,

CURIOUS

I first came up with my nickname when I started playing star wars galaxies about 4 years ago. I liked the name so much I decided to keep it as a second name of sorts. My friends and I have a theory that Im a half-elf from the future and Nangza was my name there. So there you have it.

Collin

Rhezz...well its all an improvisation of my real name and nickname, which i wont give out to this forum, and i wont give out any other details such as im 18 and i come from england.

but all i know, i am so random, so R stands for Random, and the rest is funky.

I love you? Yes please.

well...my name is almost jennie and it sounds littl'r then my grown up name....and baby bears are cute....specially baby polar bears which is how i sometimes picture myself......

lots of friends call me jen or jen jen...my Daddy calls me baby always unless He is talking to someone else about me....

Thinking up a good name was pretty hard because all the good ones were gone by the time I joined.

Since I'm a DL, DIAPER had to be in the name. The second part, PHANTOM, is the class of fishing boat I own and long ago I used it at work for my password because it was easy to remember. I thought of reviving it since it sort of describes me in a diaper. Like a ghost, I roam around freely in my diaper, but I'm seldom seen and I've never been caught! There you have it "DIAPERPHANTOM".

Mine of corse Sissy meaning I am a boy who acts like a girl the flowergirl part is about when I was about 7 I was at a wedding and I loved the flowergirls dress and since then always wanted to be a flowergirl in a wedding or a Jr bridesmaid or even a bridesmaid even better the bride but no luck always a grooms man

ricki is boys name sens i do not want to be a baby i like being a little boy

brat well it just fits like the little boy that would put pony tails of the girl in front of him in the ink well

2 this is the second aol account number one is used for kids that live with me to allow tem to get on line

Mine of corse Sissy meaning I am a boy who acts like a girl the flowergirl part is about when I was about 7 I was at a wedding and I loved the flowergirls dress and since then always wanted to be a flowergirl in a wedding or a Jr bridesmaid or even a bridesmaid even better the bride but no luck always a grooms man

\\

Cute name and love the straberryshortcake avata..I know one day you will be the bride,.Don't give up..and i know it will be great..Before i got married was never in a wedding so was not sure what to do lol.

This is probably old to some of you...

But I am an engineer, and started out with D(i)L(bert), over on wetset...

Then I noticed the subject line didn't have enough space on it...

So I invented Dill Pickle as something close...not realizing what a double-entendre it is...

and changed my first name to indicate my mood about the subject line...

so we'd have Mad, Wet Pickle...

Laughing pickle

anti-spam pickle...

etc, etc....

Good thread, I have been asked many times on mine. it's easy

REPAID1 = 1DIAPER backwards, and one diaper is never enough but,

LittleTimmy otherwise