LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Explain Your Screen Name

• 2 years later...

When I registered here, Spokane was my favorite city and I'm a female.

Whoops bumped two old threads, anyone pissed? :angel_not:

I'm Jediaper if you cant tell by my avatar I'm a huge Star Wars fan. One day I realized that Jedi and diaper fit together perfectly, and that's how my screen name for nearly every AB/DL website I join was created.

Well, it's two parts to my screen name. "JDL" is supposed to be short for "Just a Diaper Lover" (although I will admit to a few AB tendencies), and 23 is my favorite number. :thumbsup:

Guest Wetnmessy247

My name can be misconstrued to mean Wet and Messy 247 days of the year....or 2 periods of 47 days.....or 24 periods of 7 days being 24 weeks.....or 2 days every 4th week leading to the 7th month of July.

Like now. July 4th.

Going to see fireworks.

Gonna be all diapered up. Loud noises scare me. I don't wanna be scared shitless without having protection. BOOM!!! RIIIIIIPPPPPP FPLPLFPLFPLPl ssssssss gguugguglle splplplsumm squish(sound of messing my diaper badly)

Guest lilme

I've had this nick around the ab/dl community for a long long time. It's nothing special I guess, tho because I've used it for so long it means something to me.

When I'm online in this community, it's the little version of me... so ... lilme :)

~lilme

Nothing fancy.. I'm just a cloth diaper lover.

It can be interesting though as some think it has to do with cross dressing...

CDL

My father's last name is Bauer. My first name is Angela. Thus my name is Angela Bauer.

And one day when you are elected judge, you will have to change your name to "Your Honor Angela Bauer" or "Judge Angela Bauer" or "Justice Angela Bauer" or "I have the power to put you away for life Angela Bauer" :bash:

My name is Robert. I was called Bobby until I was 14 or so (not my choice surrendering that name... the adults did it) :(

Anyway, I wrote down 'soggybobby' and liked the looks and sound of it. Kind of like the superscript and subscript look with the b's and g's. To me it represents both me and my alter-ego, if you will. This probably sounds a bit abstract... and I'm basically a simple guy, but I like it. The 'soggy' portion represents my LOVE for diapers, of course.

Just call it artistic license, I guess. :D