LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sexual Need Or Desire?

is your AB life sexual or not?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. is your AB / Dl life a sexual desire or a need or NONsexual

• NEED
    • Non sexual at all ( ewww that's not for babies!)
    • both sexual and non sexual
    • other (please respond)
    • purely sexual (i'm horny)

ok first off i have a genuine need to wear diapers... however i am also a true DL and i have many AB "tendencies" i say tendencies as i dont have the desire to act like an ab but sometime feel the need to treated like one... for instance i feel the need for someone to TELL me i need my diaper changed and to change me like say on the floor in front of the tv.. with out discussion or input from me just do it.... now as a DL the idea turns me on sexually but deep down it feels more than a sexual desire for me like i NEED this....

is this need? or just a sexual desire? both?

now like i said i have no mental desire or need to play with toys baby talk etc just to be taken care of bathed, changed, suck on a paci etc and some point i realize there is a sexual attraction to this but i also have a sexual attraction to doing all that to someone else but that does not feel like a NEED.......

the older i get the stronger the need gets so i am not sure whats really going on... and I know some AB's dont have any "sexual" part of this so is this that "part of me?

Thanks

:girl_baby:

it is sexual, but more in the way of diapers feel great, and sex with diapers feel great. my diaper lover side and adult baby side stay seperate most times.

For me, it's entirely, 100% non-sexual. For some of us, it's about tapping into a sense of infantile innocence entirely divorced from sexuality. In fact, sexuality ruins the entire experience. Sexual overtones, attitudes, inneundo, or any other forms of sexuality are viewed as inappropriate and sometimes threatening.

For the pure-ABs, stay sweet and precious, yea bright eyed babies :-)

--Lex

on a keyboard designed for human hands that should have said 'blog'. I wrote that from my phone.

I kinda figured that. Was just razzing you. lol

Both sexual and non-sexual, in varying capacities, depending on the situation. Around the house, it's usually more of just a comfort thing. In bed, that's another story...

I would say that it is 90% sexual for me, so I voted sexual. There are some instances where it is just a nice feeling to be in a diaper, but not does not last long before I am horny.

This is pretty much where I'm at as well. I have to be at least a tiny bit horny to want to wear, though if I'm not very horny, just enough to get in a diaper, I tend to still just enjoy wearing/feeling them.