LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sometimes I Wish....

Ok...first off I have to say that I am quite secure in my sexuality and am happy being a guy. However, sometimes I think that I would love to have the ability to remove my....ahem....'male' parts while I am wearing diapers. Let me explain....I like to wear my diapers tight. The tighter the better IMO...however, this can put quite a bit of pressure on my two...uh...well, you know :P

Besides...too much pressure on a guys spherical units can't be all that healthy......

diapers, the other "equipment" might be more convenient.

But much more prone to infections in a wet environment. I'm glad to have a penis.

By the way, I found that wearing nappies too tight reduces their capacity, you will never get them leak proof anyway. So I wear rather loose and comfortable and without any plastic pants or, as some do, shaper pants or the like over them. Nappy and trousers, and change when needed.

wetman

I've always wanted the detachable model. They always get in the way. They do what they want. Etc. It would be nice to not have to worry about those bits every time you sit, stand, walk, run, pee, play sports. The list goes on.

But then, will you have it available when you need it? Will you be able to carry it around with you. I guess you can always keep it your dresser drawer for such occasions.

On another note, I always wished that I had male and female parts. Now having detachable versions of both, I could change sex at will. And enjoy sex any way that I wanted. Anytime, anyplace.

I hear you drynot. I too am completely secure in my sexuality, but sometimes think that in diapers, the other "equipment" might be more convenient.

Yeah, have often wondered what it feels like to wet the "other" way, and not have to worry about which way you're pointing etc! Women are better designed for wearing nappies, wish more of them did!

I have to admit, I kinda know what you mean. When I read the first post, the FIRST thing I thought of was Detachable Penis and there it was! I remember the ONE episode of Beavis and Butthead (aside from several years working for one of them) I ever watched featured them both hyperventilating over that video "He said penis! He said penis!" lol

I have no interest in men at all, but there are times that I think that a feminine body would be interesting to try. I'd never leave the house...but interesting none the less.

(I'd even go so far as to say if I were the type to completely ignore social norms...I'd probably get breast implants, just to have them. Really big ones. If there were a way to conceal them in public...definitely.)

Reminds me of the joke I read a long time ago! A white man was at a rest area standing at the urinal going to the bathroom. A well dressed black man in a suit rushed up to the urinal next to the white man, pulled out his penis and said, "Whew! I just made it!" The white guy looked over at him and said, "Could you make me one like that?"

Rather than wanting the opposite equipment, I just wish somebody would come up with a diaper properly designed for the male anatomy :P

Perhaps some kind of 'pouch' in the front of the padding so that where 'it' points wouldn't be such a problem :blush:

:):):):) ... 600 times

I wonder what kind of...erm...organ the band was playing

And I quite agree with the sentiments

Heeeyyyyy....you're on to something AutieAB!! Who do we gotta call to make that happen :thumbsup:

I've wondered for a while why there isn't something like this. It would be like a 'shield' of the waterproof material used for cloth backing that is sealed to the front padding across the top and sides but open at the bottom, perhaps with some elastic to encourage a pouch shape to open. That way, guys could point naturally upwards without leaking although I'm not sure it would work when laying down.

instead of detachable how about just retractable?

Don't know how your system is operating, But that feature was built in on myself and most "guys" I know. :whistling:

Since my organs don't work any more, I've actually thought of having my testicles and scrotum removed. What's the point if they don't work?

Just in case this was serious, uh, the lack of testosterone will really suck. You'll be dead on your feet every waking minute.

Just in case this was serious, uh, the lack of testosterone will really suck. You'll be dead on your feet every waking minute.

Why would he be dead on his feet from having them removed? Do have some info that you read that states this? I am very curious as to why you would know this?

Also many Male to Females have them removed as the penis to vagina surgery (lol, sex change surgery, but I like the sound of what I said) is very expensive. Though not sure how the body would react to just a normal guy without a working willy would react as they would not be taking the female hormones that a MtF would be taking.