LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers At Pharmicy

Guest Questionbaby

Guest Questionbaby

I Moved to a new town and i went into the drug store, i couldnt see diapers any where, i dont wont to ask the people if they have sum behind the counter it'll be very scarey

I Moved to a new town and i went into the drug store, i couldnt see diapers any where, i dont wont to ask the people if they have sum behind the counter it'll be very scarey

It will probably be so scary that you will pee yourself, which will make the explanation a lot easier.

Don't worry, they've seen it all. If you're really scared, phone in with your number withheld and ask (maybe with a couple of candies in your mouth) what brands they stock. Then give it a week and go (do wear something protective!). They'll have forgotten about you by then.

Good luck!

wetman

Reasons we have so many "new" members and why I think we should be able to delete them as members...SEE ABOVE POST! Probably first and last you'll here from this poster, not to mention is probably under age as the poster does not know how to spell common words or form a sentence. This just clutters the forum!

• Like 1

Tell them that your grandma lives with you and she needs them... They will NEVER EVER suspect that the diapers are for you....

they wont ask. it is considered rude to ask, assumeing you are of age. if you look 14 and act like it, or look scared, then they ask. i like to tell them its for me, but they never ask anyway so who cares.

if it is so scary, you dont want it bad enough. simple as that.

adult briefs are almost always kept with the feminine products... look for the tampons.

DRUGSTORE 101

My dad owned a drug store/pharmacy back in the 50's & 60's.

Everyone in the family worked there at some time.

Rule of thumb if you did not know what something was or where it was at - NEVER ever yell out where it could be found.

Simply go to dad and ask.

In your case ask to talk to the pharmacist or someone behind the prescription counter - certainly not the cashier who will

grab the mike and "Manager needed for diaper location in aisle 5" ! LOL

While not quite the relationship with your doctor-patient regarding information the local pharmacist will keep your

purchases very discreet and put them into a plain wrapper bag as long as they are not too big - but even then dad always

was inventive about double wrapping and gift wrapping some odd items.

Dicussion of customer seemingly odd requests was frowned upon except to the extend to educate how to and how not to transact

business professionally.

So don't fret - just ask for what you need if you can't find it on your own.

The above poster was partially correct in saying you would find adult diaper products in with the feminine hygiene products.

Some stores lump them altogether with the baby diapers etc. and yet others put them close by near the pharmacy/prescription counter.

Stores like Walgreens and CVS may take a bit of doing to but it is quite likely that items requiring discretion in purchase will

be near the area where prescriptions are filled and not near the cashier !

And if you ever encounter a cashier making snide remarks about your purchases IMMEDIATELY notify the store manager !

My dad never would have tollerated that sort of conduct. And you should not either !!!!!

Unless you wish to comment on your purchases - MUM is the word on the part of the cashier. Ring and wrap up the sale - Thanks

for shopping with us - have a great day !

About the only thing you may have some trouble covering up is bulk buying of diapers that obviously will not fit in the ordinary

standard size shopping bag. The more attention you draw to this will just make your problem worse. Get the right size and quantity

have your money or credit card available. If you can not buy them directly with the prescription counter then go to the cashier

and don't waste a lot time getting though the check-out lines. You might wait and perhaps buy something else while waiting for the

cashier lane to be available. Think and plan ahead.

After you do this a few times it will be so easy you will not have a second thought about it.

Now go out and buy those damn diapers before you really need them !!!!!

BabyLock

You will relax in time, you will find a thousand threads like this on the boards. Just don't make a big deal out of your purchase, and no one else will. There are rare cases when an employee (in this case possibly the pharmacist) my ask about it, trying to help. Just don't freak out, maybe have a cover story of buying them for an aunt.

I do agree, have the money ready in your pocket and survey the store for people you know. Then just go up and buy them.

If your trying to find the better quality diapers, if they had them, they would be out with the others. Once you are more relaxed, you can always walk up and ask "do you carry "Molicare Super Plus"? If you want, write yourself a note and be reading it like you were sent to check.

They will probably say "no but I can check and see if I can get them, whats your phone number and I'll give you a call"

Seriously, its no big deal, stop worrying

I've gave this tip before for those of you who are still way too nervous to buy yourself disposable diapers in a drug store. Before leaving the house, write down the name and a size of disposable diaper on a slip of paper and put it in your pocket. Then take an envelope out and put a $20 bill in it and also put that in your pocket. When at the store, buy some other things you need (batteries, tootpaste, aspirin, magazine, etc.) and put them in your shopping cart. When you go to get your diapers, pull out the slip of paper, look at it, then look around the shelves before picking up your diapers and putting them in your cart. When checking out, have the clerk to ring up everything but the diapers separatly and then pay for the other stuff with money from your own wallet. Then put the diapers up, take out the envelope with the $20, pay for them with that money and ask for the recipt. Put the recipt and any change back in the envelope. Anyone watching will assume that you are running an errand for an elderly relative or someone else.

Reasons we have so many "new" members and why I think we should be able to delete them as members. Probably first and last you'll here from this poster, not to mention is probably under age as the poster does not know how to spell common words or form a sentence. This just clutters the forum!

Again^

Look at this guys handle name. Why are we replying to this thread?

Again^

Look at this guys handle name. Why are we replying to this thread?

maybe we should delete you as you seem to make more negative posts about people then anyone.just because a person dose not spell good or puts coma's where . should be is not a reason to think thay are under age.