LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Know Your Diaper Is Thick When...

...When someone shoots you in the butt with a .50 cal rifle and you don't even feel it. And the bullet gets flattened.

Interesting theory, but from my experience, one would need about a six foot thick diaper for that to happen.:lol:

Interesting theory, but from my experience, one would need about a six foot thick diaper for that to happen.:lol:

Ya, don't even know if 6ft of diaper padding would stop a .50 cal. Mythbusters should test it! :boxing:

Ya, don't even know if 6ft of diaper padding would stop a .50 cal. Mythbusters should test it! :boxing:

In short, it wouldn't.

In long: I'd be amazed if that's anywhere near close to enough. Obviously it would depend on distance, type of round etc., but even at 200 meters I can't see 2 meters worth of SAP, fluff and plastic having a chance in hell of stopping a round with the sheer amount of energy a 50-cal round has. It might deflect it somewhat, but stop, ... nah. You'll need something a lot more dense. Pure sap in a "tray of sand" like setup would likely do it, but just a bunch of diapers back to back, I can't see it being enough.

In short, it wouldn't.

In long: I'd be amazed if that's anywhere near close to enough. Obviously it would depend on distance, type of round etc., but even at 200 meters I can't see 2 meters worth of SAP, fluff and plastic having a chance in hell of stopping a round with the sheer amount of energy a 50-cal round has. It might deflect it somewhat, but stop, ... nah. You'll need something a lot more dense. Pure sap in a "tray of sand" like setup would likely do it, but just a bunch of diapers back to back, I can't see it being enough.

How about 6 ft of used diapers?

A multitude of diapers compressed to 6 ft. should be solid enough to stop a speeding bullet.

It would be interesting to see say a mile long line of diapers and see where it stops. Would be super expensive to buy that many diapers though.

And to get back on topic...

You know your diaper is thick when you don't need a change while watching the trilogy of Lord of the Rings Extended Director's Cut.

• Like 1

In short, it wouldn't.

The idea was with a cloth diaper, since it's easier to make thicker diapers with cloth. And cloth tends to have more strength than the materials in disposables. So it'd probly be a lot more effective than trying it with disposables. And for the sake of further clarification: The Burt's .50 cal anti-tank gun and solid bronze bullet from Tremors 2.

Back to the topic:

If you sit down and gain a couple of feet in height...

If you don't need the chair part of a highchair...

If you never have to worry about not having a good seat, regardless of where you are.

If you commonly utter the phrase "I've sat down and I can't get up!"...

If your legs are comically muscular, but the rest of you isn't...

If your computer monitor is pointed toward the ceiling and you don't have a computer chair...

And some physics jokes...

If your diaper is white, but appears to be black...

If the universe actually DOES revolve around you...

If you never have to change because the waste is simply compressed into a singularity...

If your diaper is held on not by tapes or pins, but simply though gravitational attraction...

If you have to worry more about your diaper sucking in external liquids than leaking...

• Like 1

And some physics jokes...

If your diaper is white, but appears to be black...

If the universe actually DOES revolve around you...

If you never have to change because the waste is simply compressed into a singularity...

If your diaper is held on not by tapes or pins, but simply though gravitational attraction...

If you have to worry more about your diaper sucking in external liquids than leaking...

These are my favorites.

• 1 month later...