LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I Have Been Embarrassed?

Yesterday,my family and I went to the zoo. Anyway we were sitting down to wait for the seal show, and my daughter and wife both pointed out to me that there was a hole in my shorts, and that my diaper was visible.

Am I wrong to not care? Seriously, I've kind of reached a point where it's like "I wear diapers. Deal with it, or don't deal with it. Your feelings are not my problem."

i guess i would be no more embarassed then finding out my underwear was showing.... so if having a hole in your shorts and your underwear showing isn't a big deal for you... then no need to see why you would be embarassed.

well, you were also at a water park and away from home, so you didn't have anything else rto change into, so you didn't really have a choice.

Underwear comes in all sorts of colors and patterns also, and with the way some people like to have their pants 1/2 way down showing off thier skivvies :badmood: it's all pretty much anything goes anymore it seems.

I am sure anyone who did notice besides family, really couldn't care.

So no harm no foul...r 'fowl' :P

hole in your shorts...BFD

No. You are surrounded by people you will never see again. The hole was accidental. Odds are that no one will notice, other than your family since you guys are tuned to pay attention to the little things about each other.

I would be embarrassed. Not because of the diaper (although that is a factor) but rather you'd look like a slob wearing clothes out with a hole in it, regardless of underwear.

Yesterday,my family and I went to the zoo. Anyway we were sitting down to wait for the seal show, and my daughter and wife both pointed out to me that there was a hole in my shorts, and that my diaper was visible.

Am I wrong to not care? Seriously, I've kind of reached a point where it's like "I wear diapers. Deal with it, or don't deal with it. Your feelings are not my problem."

Well, If you are in public and your underwear is showing and you are not embarrassed, then what is wrong with you? If you are asking this question then what is wrong with you?Notice it was not a mtter of "is?" but of "what?". It does not matter WHAT the underwear is/. It brings up the question in the minds of all but low-class low-grades. "were you brought up in a pig sty?"

What is wrong here is that you do not have a clue. That it is applicable to you is much more the fault of the culture than you. You are more like an innocent bystander and as much a victim for not being taught. Had persons been taught then they would make sure it does not happen. But it is a bass-akward culture when people give birth to an elephant when someone calls a dufus a "retard" but it is perfectly all right to go around with your skivvies in plain sight

You should be embarrassed only when you want to be, but my life works opposite of that :blush: I do handle it well till someone laughs- then I wanna punch them in the nose :o Since I don't like feeling that way I just smile at them and say "Oh well, $hit happens!" and I go on with my life B)

Bettypooh

No one probably noticed and if they did the probably thought it was regular white underwear... Even if someone did learn it was a diaper you should not worry about it, you were not doing any thing wrong. Peoples underwear pokes out alot both on purpose and by accident. No big deal :)

Well, it as a small hole right at the pocket in my cutoff jeans. Unfortunately, the diaper in question was a nice ABU Cushie, so not plain white.

Still. I'm just not sure why I would care. If someone I don't know has issues with my diaper, that ain't my problem.

Well, If you are in public and your underwear is showing and you are not embarrassed, then what is wrong with you? If you are asking this question then what is wrong with you?Notice it was not a mtter of "is?" but of "what?". It does not matter WHAT the underwear is/. It brings up the question in the minds of all but low-class low-grades. "were you brought up in a pig sty?"

What is wrong here is that you do not have a clue. That it is applicable to you is much more the fault of the culture than you. You are more like an innocent bystander and as much a victim for not being taught. Had persons been taught then they would make sure it does not happen. But it is a bass-akward culture when people give birth to an elephant when someone calls a dufus a "retard" but it is perfectly all right to go around with your skivvies in plain sight

I didnt understand one thing here.... what exactly where you saying here?

• Like 1

I didnt understand one thing here.... what exactly where you saying here?

The parents did not do their job. The wife and daughter had no problem

This was not written in Martian: Learn to read

Why should you care? If anyone gives you any shit, they are breaking federal law. ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) comes to mind. When I wore 24/7 for fecal incontinence, my employer even provided me with a place to change.

• Like 1

The ADA includes a proviso of reasonableness and says squat about going around with your undies showing and as a "redneck" do you really want to have the government in on this or support an attitude that would be considered "liberal" (although it would make even liberals blush)? As I said it does not matter what the undies are so that diaper does not hold water

Now, this was an accident of fate but when the more couth wife and daughter called attention to it, the lack of caring is just soooo "screw you" that it demonstrates just being plain in-your-face self-absorbed of the knuckle dragging variety

if having part of your diaper or underwaer showing doesn't bother you then Y ou shouldn't feel embarassed.

But I would recomend in the future not wearing shorts or pants with holes in them. :smiley-baby-boy:

When I bend over, sometimes my undergarments will show. It is no big deal. As for these idiots who wear no belt, and let their pants fall down, I have a problem with that!

Where I live, it is illegal to have falling or sagging pants.

The ADA includes a proviso of reasonableness and says squat about going around with your undies showing and as a "redneck" do you really want to have the government in on this or support an attitude that would be considered "liberal" (although it would make even liberals blush)? As I said it does not matter what the undies are so that diaper does not hold water

Now, this was an accident of fate but when the more couth wife and daughter called attention to it, the lack of caring is just soooo "screw you" that it demonstrates just being plain in-your-face self-absorbed of the knuckle dragging variety

• 2 weeks later...