LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I woke up about 45 minutes ago because I was starting to hav a massive diarrhea accident. The poop is still coming out every 10 to 15 minutes. Hopefully I will be finished soon. I know this messy diaper is going to be a leaker. Luckily, I have a Babykins diaper cover over it. That will catch any leaks.

My morning diaper is very wet and messy, Attends Premier diaper. While I prefer plastic back disposable diapers, some variety is fun, and a local medical supply store stocks the Attends Premier diapers which is convenient. I am sitting with a wonderful squish, and just checked for leaks and fortunately no leaks on my baby changing pad covering my chair.

Twice today!  First time in my overnight diaper shortly after getting up this morning... then I got showered.  Then just a few minutes ago in the mostly dry diaper I had put on after the shower.  This one wasn't that big and quite mushy.  Gonna have to go clean up again. 

6 hours ago, Moochie said:

I did not go poopy at all today, so I am hoping tomorrow morning brings me a loaded diaper after I get up with my wet diaper. 

Update: Darn, my second migraine in two days, causing me to get up extra early and take a Sumatriptan. I suspect it is the excessive heat and humidity/dew points in the 70's that are responsible for the migraine. At least right now my NS Supreme purple medium diaper is both wet and messy providing some comfort and enjoyment before the Sumatriptan takes effect. For work today I think my selection will be an Abena M4.

On 7/30/2021 at 7:24 AM, Diaperboy1983 said:

What is the marshmallow trick?

The short version is that you insert marshmallows up your butt and it emulates the feeling of having an accident as it has a laxative effect on your body. Just did this again tonight with some new diapers I purchased earlier. I felt the need to poop earlier in the evening and then found out I would be home alone tonight. So after getting the diapers, I came home and inserted 5 marshmallows. I got diapered up and put on a video to pass the time while I lied on my back in the tub. I lasted about 12 minutes after getting waves of slight stomach pains. I let out a long fart and the mess involuntarily followed for a solid 20 seconds. It was very mushy smelly, just how I like it. I showered and re-diapered and typed this all out. Happy messing everyone!

• Like 2

Similar to my posting on Monday, with the excessive heat and humidity I wore an Attends Premier (cloth back) diaper with a Tranquility booster to bed. A cloth back diaper is not my preference, but plastic pants help with the tactile feelings. Am I up this morning wet and messy, what do you think?...OF COURSE I AM.

I have a quiet week before starting school again next Monday. I’m only working two days week which means poopy diapers every day. Currently enjoying messy pants right now.

A mere 10 minutes ago, was standing next to the wife, I was in a soaked diaper, felt a sudden urge to go just as it released its self into my diaper.

When to change a few minutes later and dumped that nice load onto my fresh diaper and put it on .

Now I'm sitting in that fresh poop telling you all about it.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

A mere 10 minutes ago, was standing next to the wife, I was in a soaked diaper, felt a sudden urge to go just as it released its self into my diaper.

When to change a few minutes later and dumped that nice load onto my fresh diaper and put it on .

Now I'm sitting in that fresh poop telling you all about it.

@iluvmydiapersa double Deuce.

Two days ago.Was in my garage putting a wash through the still in a soggy wet molicare when the urge hit so dumped it in the nap.Felt good so finished my distilling in a loaded wet nap before changing and heading inside to the wife

4 hours ago, carsfan said:

I have a quiet week before starting school again next Monday. I’m only working two days week which means poopy diapers every day. Currently enjoying messy pants right now.

Hope you don't forget next week at school and poop your pants!  Unless, of course, you will be wearing diapers to school!

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Hope you don't forget next week at school and poop your pants!  Unless, of course, you will be wearing diapers to school!

Some of the courses will still be online. I will be on campus about three days a week and will likely do do in diapers. One of the last hurtles of incorporating diapers into my life as much as I feel comfortable is a public messy diaper change using wipes. This, along with wearing when visiting my parents are the only situations I haven’t managed to get over it and may never. I mess at home and always have a shower after. Maybe one day though 

3 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

about 6:06 pm Eastern time I was sitting at the store with my mom and the store we were at didn't have a restroom and I blew up my diaper right there.  When I got home I cleaned up and now in a fresh diaper.

What did your mother say?

1 hour ago, Moochie said:

What did your mother say?

@Moochie She yelled at me though I yelled back as when we got to her Doctors office today.  She had sh*t in my car as well.  So when she yelled at me for it I yelled back and said oh it's ok that you shit in my car but I can't shit in my own car?  Then she said well your stinks more.  And I said ya right like yours smells like roses.

Oh my goodness! I did not poop yesterday, but I sure made up for it this morning. My morning diaper--Rearz Lil Bella is very wet and I have one of the biggest loads I have ever had in my diaper. Wow, I think I am sitting here 2" higher in my chair.

Another routine morning; wet and messy NS Supreme purple diaper. Although routine, waking up wet and then messing my diaper never gets old, and is as fun and stimulating as the first time I started wearing diapers years ago.

Normally need to wear a nappy for urinary incontinence - but today while leaving the supermarket had a big urge to pass wind - unfortunately it was not just wind and I ended up messing myself in the car park - needed to drive home in my dirty nappy - did not used to be a problem, but it is happening more often now