LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I woke up about 10 minutes ago because I was starting to get a poop contraction. I got into a kneeling position and completely filled my diaper with a good size mess. Right after the poop stopped, the bladder released a flood into the diaper. I am too tired to change now so I am going back to sleep. I will change when I wake up later. I will unquestionably get my money's worth out of this diaper.

Up this morning trying to recover from COVID-19 and my wife has tested positive but she has a mild case, my symptoms are more acute.  Anyway, I have a wet and messy Tena Active Fit Ultra on.

• Like 1

I just woke up again because I was peeing again. My diaper is already wet and messy from earlier. As I got out of bed, I decided to give the back end a little push and ended up pushing another load into my already messy diaper. Now it think I can go change.

I am currently in the process of loading my diaper with a very large load of soft poop. The intestines are rumbling really bad so I know it will be a while before I am finished pooping. The way my intestines feel, I think this might be one of my biggest messes in a diaper since I became incontinent. Once I know I am finished pooping, I will go change and see the artwork in my diaper and then get a clean diaper on for the rest of the night.

I just woke a few minutes ago because I was starting to get a poop contraction. As I started to sit up in bed, the poop started filling my diaper. I stood up in a slightly squatting position and the poop just kept coming out. Now I am in the living room watching tv and sitting on a change pad. I am going to wait about 30 minutes before I change just to make sure I am finished pooping.

I am up for several reasons one not so fun, and one quite fun: 1) COVID-19 headache woke me up (2 weeks and 1 day since I became symptomatic); 2) up in a wet and very messy Tykables Little Builders diaper. This is a nice large load that is pretty solid consistency, leaving a nice bulge in the back, that is now flattened out some because I am sitting here responding to the thread. Little Builder diapers were discontinued about a year ago at which time time I bought several cases.  I was disappointed when they were discontinued because I liked the Velcro hook and loop hybrid fastening for a plastic diapers and I thought they were the "Goldilocks" diaper for me, i.e. discreet for day time wear and absorbent for night time wetting.  

I woke up about 20 minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. It's only a small mess right now but my intestines feel like there more to come so I will keep this diaper on until I am finished pooping.

About 10 minutes ago I put KY jelly and Vaseline on a medium sized tunnel in an already near capacity pink MegaMax with a medium booster. I feel great right now and I can feel my diaper become passively heavier and stinkier

I am up this morning in a very wet and messy small, pink, Megamax diaper. No leaks, and the poopy is nicely contained in my diaper.  Today will be a NorthShore diaper day because after I change this soiled diaper I will tape on a NS Lite, blue diaper with a NS booster pad for work.

About an hour and a half ago. I woke up and released some gas. Soon afterward, still lying in bed, I felt a nice poo getting ready to come out. I considered just pushing right then and there, but decided to stroll through the house first to verify I was alone. I also got stuff ready to take a shower. Once I was prepped, I walked into the bathroom in slightly-soiled undies (I released more gas in my bedroom and pushed a little mush out too), then I squatted down to where I was sitting on my feet (knees off the floor) and pushed. It was slow at first, but then a quick rush happened and it almost made its way up to the waistband. I sat in it a few minutes before stripping down and getting in the shower to clean up. It was around this time I realized I hadn’t posted here in a moment, so I decided to share my experience, heheh.

Another morning and another wet and a little mess in my diaper; just enough to remind me that I did something in my diapee. I wish I had a big load, but take what your body gives you.

I just woke up in a very well soaked Dry 24/7 diaper with a very big load of poop in the back. I am not sure when I loaded my overnight diaper, but it must have happened in the last 4 hours or so. I fell asleep about 5 hours ago and my diaper was clean and dry at the time. Now I am very wet and messy. I will be changing shortly into a Seni Super Plus diaper for the night while I work.

Up this morning in a very wet AwwsoCute pink print diaper and I just ordered purple a few minutes ago. I leaked a little on my pajamas, but fortunately the bed sheets were dry.  My wife does not like it if I leak on the sheets, and I don't blame her... Uh oh, now very messy too. Life is good, dodged a bullet with dry sheets and now I get to enjoy my wet and poopy diaper.

I woke up this morning and sat down at the toilet to pee (not wearing a diaper). When I got up I noticed a poop mark on the seat. I grabbed some paper to wipe and it turned out my butt was pretty messy. I apparently soiled myself slightly overnight. Now changed into a fresh pair of undies.